It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 9 Dead and Many Injured in Biker Gang Shooting in Waco, TX

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't know but has anyone else noticed a heavier police presence in their areas lately. I know they are out like crazy in my little area. I've also seen a few of those cars with the automatic plate scanners.

To be fair it is memorial day weekend.

Conducting seat belt checks and DUI checkpoints in the middle of the day. of
edit on CDTFri, 22 May 2015 11:08:01 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago22-05:00Fri, 22 May 2015 11:08:01 -050008 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTFri, 22 May 2015 11:29:31 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago22-05:00Fri, 22 May 2015 11:29:31 -050029 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTFri, 22 May 2015 11:34:25 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago22-05:00Fri, 22 May 2015 11:34:25 -050034 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Texas law enforcement officials are investigating what they say are new threats against officers from biker gangs in the wake of a recent shootout in Waco.

Members of the Bandidos biker gang who are in the military "are supplying the gang with grenades and C4 explosives," according to a bulletin issued Thursday by the Texas Department of Public Safety and reviewed by CNN.

The bulletin warns of plots targeting high-ranking law enforcement officials and their families with car bombs. The bulletin is based on unsubstantiated information from an informant who claimed to have obtained it from Bandidos and Black Widows motorcycle gang members.

Link

As usual, CNN is hyping this fear release. They don't bother with 'unsubstantiated information from an informant'.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
We are seeing typical smoke and mirrors, tactics here. a reply to: roadgravel

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is starting to look like a false flag, just a couple of months before Jade Helm. If your in a militia in one of these states I would watch out for sure.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
I don't know but has anyone else noticed a heavier police presence in their areas lately. I know they are out like crazy in my little area. I've also seen a few of those cars with the automatic plate scanners.

To be fair it is memorial day weekend.

Conducting seat belt checks and DUI checkpoints in the middle of the day. of

They're out in force today. Can't drive two minutes without seeing a cop parked and pointing that radar at you. But they have do it today since the storms this weekend will keep everyone home!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I speculated on this a few days ago, but decided not to mention Jade Helm. It is enlightening to see that others here are not blindly buying the OS.

originally posted by: jrod
Since this is a conspiracy site I feel obligated to speculated what might have happened.

We know that well established Motorcycle Clubs are monitored and often infiltrated by the ABCs, some even consider certain Motorcycle Clubs militia groups. Now deep undercover spies often work to break-up the group, create dissent, cause chaos, act as a provocateur, saboteur, using the Alinsky Method, ect..

This could create the recipe for a 'biker gang' fight, giving the authorities more reason to monitor certain groups, it also works to demonize those groups to give the public perception that these groups are bad and something needs to be done about it.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: landman650

Ok fair enough, if your post gets the required stars and ATS sleuths see it, they will tell you everything about the man. The members have done this too many times to count including Patient zero from Africa with Ebola, picture was broke here before msm even had it. It is an amazing network landman.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Well Hello Texas Girl, it has been too long since we rubbed elbows on the forum.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Yes or a Vet, Ron Paul supporter, Christian, gun owner, homeschooler, outspoken on conspiracy boards etc...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Well Hello Texas Girl, it has been too long since we rubbed elbows on the forum.

Hey there, Antar! I haven't posted much outside Texas-related threads. This biker massacre has everyone wondering what's gonna happen next.

edit on 22-5-2015 by texasgirl because: Wrong word

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The Confederation of Clubs and Independents is a peaceful organization that promotes safety and motorcyclist’s rights. In the more than 10 years of meetings taking place we’ve not had so much as a heavily heated argument among attendees.

We are deeply disturbed that the productive and upstanding citizens being held are getting falsely labeled as criminals. They need to be released and allowed to get back to their families and jobs!

It should be noted that if such a threat did exist then why wasn’t someone from the COC&I contacted by authorities? In fact, we still have yet to be contacted.

Texas Confederation of Clubs and Independents

Texas Confederation of Clubs and Independents FaceBook page

And from another post there:

IMPORTANT COC&I NOTICE

There are many rumors circulating across the state that we are working to verify. We have supporters working on fact-checking and providing media outlets, clubs, organizations and families with current factual information as it becomes available.

Here are a few things to note:
• Rides and Events planned to go to the Waco area – DO NOT do this – it can hinder efforts with getting our people released and it could also place you in danger.
• FBI/DPS State-Wide Bulletin stating all bikers are at risk of search and arrest.
• We have reached out to both the FBI and DPS and have been told that not only is this false but that these scenarios would be against the law as a violation of your rights.
• Note on this from COC&I: Be smart but go about your business as you normally would.

So the state and federal law enforcement agencies have responded to COC&I's requests for clarification, but the local Waco PD have as yet to contact the group responsible for organizing the even which was taking place as scheduled and known about.

It looks like the COC&I are doing everything they can from the bikers' 'side' of the situation to keep things calm and orderly.

Let's see how the MSM play this, oh wait...roadgravel already showed us how it's going to be spun.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I have had wind in my hair and bugs on my teeth for 40+ years now . The one thing I learned long ago If there is a car wreck , bar room brawl shooting or stabbing >>> its the bikers fault.

We had a cop / biker wreck here a few years ago biker had a list of charges on him . 5 cops testimony it was bikers fault, coma, lost limbs 20 or so charges .

News was drug crazed biker almost kills cop running a red light.

Well security cameras vindicated him. The perjury was never charged. It turned out no drugs involved and the cop was the one who ran the light and drug him a block.

I have a feeling the OS is like the above incident a massive CYA.

edit on Friday201512314353104America/Chicago22 by Lostinthedarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: landman650

Ok fair enough, if your post gets the required stars and ATS sleuths see it, they will tell you everything about the man. The members have done this too many times to count including Patient zero from Africa with Ebola, picture was broke here before msm even had it. It is an amazing network landman.

What do you mean required stars?

I like to do the work myself ... Due diligence is part of my life... I don't mind using my skills for some lone truth seeking.

I've been too busy to do any more work since my initial findings... I'm hoping I can find the time do do some real research over the weekend

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Alright, well against my better judgment I answered a call from an inmate at the Jack Harwell detention center today. That's where the Cossacks are being held. I don't know where the others are, maybe segregated in the same place. I severed all ties with him several years ago when he started getting involved with all this horsesh#t, but we were once good friends and he knows my number.

A little background first. There's been bad blood between the Cossacks and Bandidos for years. Most of it stemming from the Cossacks rocking the Texas bottom rocker without permission or paying dues. Apparently if they had agreed to pay a certain amount per chapter in monthly dues the Bandidos would've allowed it, but they refused. There's been multiple clashes over the years revolving around this. Another friend told of a rather terrifying story recently where he was invited to go barhopping (he thought) and ended up in a van full of guys wearing hoodies, sporting chains and billy clubs, hitting all the biker clubs looking for "red and gold" (Bandidos).

Anyway, back to the inmate's account. This is how he said it went down, some of this won't be news to any of you. The head of the Waco Cossacks chapter (Owen something) received a call from a Bandido big wig, don't remember his name. The guy invited the Cossacks to the meeting to clear the air and settle their differences. This Owen guy agreed and called the various Cossack chapters in central Texas to tell them to show up for the meeting. The inmate told me they showed up 50 strong and when the Bandidos arrived the Cossacks were already there and he personally was in the parking lot. He said they came in hard and fast, bikes cars and trucks. One of the first ones in on a bike ran over a prospects foot and knocked him over into some other bikes-they started going at it. Then, while that was going on, the Bandidos started trying to park their bikes in front of the Cossacks bikes to block them in. Well apparently that's a big no no in outlaw clubs and that's when all hell broke loose. He said the first shot came from a Bandido pointed at the ground, either as a warning shot or as a signal. After that they were all shooting at them. He says he ran, saw one guy get shot in the back of the head while he was on the ground. The guy running next to him got hit in the head as well and went down. Said it was very close proximity when it touched off. He ran in the restaurant with several others and by then most everyone was crammed in the bathrooms and refer. Then it was over.

I asked him how many of them the cops shot, and he said none that he saw. If his account has any truth to it, and it does jive pretty well, then I figure the cops probably took the two Bandidos out. Suicide by cop. He also said that none of the Bandidos were from the heart of Texas area, they were a "wrecking crew" from San Antone and out of state. So if true, it appears this was a setup meant to convey a very clear message.

He said he was expecting a fight was likely, but not a gunfight. He was expecting a brawl if anything. However with 300 weapons found I'm not sure I believe him on that. Also (gag), he said they already have reporters asking about book deals and exclusive interviews, and the bikers are brewing a civil suit against Twinpeaks and the PD.

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any MC. I cannot claim this account to be factual, I was not there. This account came from one member of a particular MC and may well be bias and untrue.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MartinD28

Maybe that inmate buddy is a cop... spreading misinformation?
That's a good story, but for some reason I don't believe it.... after hearing from this guy in the vid below.

Can't ride a motorcycle.... Snipers on the Highway.... WTF ???

edit on 24-5-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Texas cant seem to get a break these days! Stay strong and dont forget "Don't Mess with Texas!"

Are you posting in JH15? Like to hear what your thoughts are, oh and the Calphate in Texas...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

He's a lot of things, but he's no cop I'm sure of that much. That being said, I'd take anything coming out of the mouths of any of the members of these two clubs with a big grain of salt. The main priority of their spokesmen now is going to be to shift as much blame away from themselves as possible. If they can shift it to the other Mc great, if they can shift it to the cops, even better. They'll want to preserve as much of their public image as grizzled teddy bears more concerned with running toys for tots than running meth and runaway girls as possible.

Don't get me wrong there are a lot of bikers from other clubs that shouldn't be locked up right now, but a lot of the other guys arrived with one thing on their mind and it wasn't a peaceful get together.
edit on 24-5-2015 by MartinD28 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2015 by MartinD28 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: MartinD28

Maybe that inmate buddy is a cop... spreading misinformation?
That's a good story, but for some reason I don't believe it.... after hearing from this guy in the vid below.

Can't ride a motorcycle.... Snipers on the Highway.... WTF ???

Or maybe he was a criminal telling the story of other criminals doing dumb criminal things.

As much as a certain element of ATS refuse to believe it their are bad and angry people world and lot of them are in 1% gangs..
edit on 24-5-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Sandra “Drama” Lynch, of Mart, is well-known among local bikers for organizing charity concerts for cancer patients, rescuing dogs and fighting for motorcycle-friendly legislation.

In fact, she reserved the patio for Sunday’s meeting of a regional bikers’ rights coalition at Twin Peaks restaurant.

Now Lynch, 53, is in the McLennan County Jail on $1 million bond, along with her husband, Mike Lynch, 62, a plumber. The arrest warrants say the Lynches were part of organized criminal activity that led to the Twin Peaks shootout that left nine bikers dead.

Yep, sounds like some seriously dangerous people were taken off the streets.

I mean, we can't have these kinds of action. sanctioned , can we?

“She’s the mama,” he said. “She’s the room mother who takes care of all the MCs in Waco. If someone has cancer or gets in an accident, she’s the one who helps put benefits together so they don’t lose their houses.”

Sandra Lynch also has traveled across the state promoting a “share the road” campaign. She was a part of a group that accepted a proclamation last week from Lacy Lakeview City Council for motorcycle awareness month.

source

I mean what would happen if this was just left to continue?
edit on 24-5-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MartinD28
That being said, I'd take anything coming out of the mouths of any of the members of these two clubs with a big grain of salt.

Basically your saying choose for yourselves how to interpret this but don't consider it very important.

I think the same can be said about the police nowadays, they routinely lie to serve their own interests....

I mean really what's the percentages for police lying and spreading misinformation? I can assure you it's more than 1%.

originally posted by: opethPA
As much as a certain element of ATS refuse to believe it their are bad and angry people world and lot of them are in 1% gangs..

You know the 1%er thing is getting old.... kind of like the cabbage patch kids, except this is a collective thought that's now grown into a 1% cult.

It could also be said, everyone is the 1%.... as they/we all have the potential to be bad and angry.

edit on 24-5-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join