It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 9 Dead and Many Injured in Biker Gang Shooting in Waco, TX

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So now the security footage (which I have not seen) only shows one biker shooting (at police i believe) while everyone else is running. If that is true and that video gets out to the public AND in Texas no doubt...oooh eee boy

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
So now the security footage (which I have not seen) only shows one biker shooting (at police i believe) while everyone else is running. If that is true and that video gets out to the public AND in Texas no doubt...oooh eee boy

Which security footage is that?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Once one person in a group fires at police, it is going to get bad real quickly.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yes but I believe he returned fire with police not just started shooting at them, dig? reply to: roadgravel

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 16:16:55 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 16:16:55 -050016 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure there was an article on yahoo that said their was but they didn't show it, it has only been shown to AP or something to that nature. t reply to: opethPA

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

This:

The Associated Press was shown the video on Wednesday by representatives of the Twin Peaks franchise, who have said the fighting began outside the restaurant, not inside as police have said. The franchise has not released the video publicly, citing the ongoing investigation.

None of the nine video angles shows the parking lot.

Video shows police with assault rifles entering the door about two minutes after the shooting begins. As two officers enter, bikers can be seen lying on the floor with their hands spread.

Katie Rhoten said her husband ran for cover and was later arrested, along with motorcycle-riding friends and other “non-violent, non-criminal people”.

Police have said that all those arrested were part of criminal motorcycle gangs. But based on court records and a search of their names in a database maintained by the Texas Department of Public Safety, only five of the nine people killed had criminal histories in Texas.

Waco video shows bikers running away as shooting starts

Not looking good for the OS.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have waited to even comment on this story until I knew more about it.

It stinks to high heaven. When I saw the mugshots of the supposed "hardcore" biker "thugs", I was taken aback. Less than a dozen of the 172 people who's mugshots have been released have neck or face tattoos. I have seen "hardcore" bikers, and these are not them. These look like weekend warriors caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have heard that B.A.C.A (Bikers Against Child Abuse), the Patriot Guard, and the Gypsys were present for this meeting. People, I grew up around the Gypsys. These folks had fund raisers for Blu Santa, and did all sorts of benefits for charity.

I can say that what gives me pause here is the overlap of patriotism, freedom, and sovereignty that runs through these groups in an ideological sense. We may have just witnessed the first "rounding up" of a dissenting faction.

I believe that provocation was used on behalf of the police... I think they may have used CI's to infiltrate and bring about the desired result. Look at the boon to this county. 172 people incarcerated on 1 million dollars bond each. This doesn't seem right. Might as well dub this event Waco 2....

Just look at the mugshots. It could be your plumber, work buddy, brother, mom or even grandma. I'm not saying they all look like saints, but they look strangely normal for the "hardcore thugs" they are being made out to be.

I'm not buying the OS for one instant. I would love to know what was so important that these "clubs" not "gangs" needed to come together and discuss. I won't allude any further, but my suspicions point in one direction. By the bye.... I don't think it was to discuss organized crime plans at a wannabe Hooters...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

I'm not buying the OS for one instant. I would love to know what was so important that these "clubs" not "gangs" needed to come together and discuss. I won't allude any further, but my suspicions point in one direction. By the bye.... I don't think it was to discuss organized crime plans at a wannabe Hooters...

The Confederation Of Clubs hosts meetings like this on a regular basis . Its a umbrella organization you ride you can join. My neck of the woods there was a similar organization . The average agenda was every thing from a toy run to a fallen biker needs help to unify and back or voice opinions with state law makers and if a veteran needed help. Alot of planning for poker runs and rallies and planning sporting events biker vs cops bball softball ,football for many charitable causes .

Here first Sunday of the month It was at grill and bar.

I find the Wide net disturbing even Christian motorcycle club are also charged and have a 1m bond. The official story is not holding water. As for a restaurant , you host one of these every month for years and one day the men in blue tell you ( what did the LEOs want done any how ) not to host ? extra security ? undercover cops ? ban certain customers? This was a event that has been hosted for years as I gather .

As in my neck of the woods monthly meetings have been going on for like 35years excluding bad winters. Here We had various 1% ers attending.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The DOJ and the FBI will soon be investigating this travisty and it's going to blow up in the Waco LEOs face, big time. imo this was a set up and murder of innocents.
edit on 21-5-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
My first post but I wanted to leave this here for others to look further into

docs.google.com...

This was leaked from the Waco pd and McLennan cty courthouse. I've done a little research and I'll do my best to sum it up in my next post. The interesting thing is how the detective has told the judge Peterson that the 5 were unarrested. How does one become unarrested. A LEO told me today the only time he's heard of that is when a person accused of dwi subsequently gives a blood sample under the legal limit.

First. Rod Nash is the owner of a recently closed bike shop called Kay's motorcycle mania located in nolansville, tx. He's originally from a town in ILlinois and is a Vietnam vet. Judge Peterson, or Walter H "Pete" Peterson is ex Vietnam vet as well, former police officer for copperas cove PD (close to Waco), then Dps, then JP and now judge. He got some criminal justice education from central texas college. Rod Nash, likewise is an army vet, and went to school at central texas college ... That may be coincidence. But rod Nash is at least friends with Gerald lowery on Facebook. Gerald is also ex army. Like judge Peterson. Maybe a bunch of coincidences. Now terry gott is married to a Donna gott and live in belton, bell county tx. They have a son named Keith gott who by chance is also 42( same age as Keith Rodgers). 4 of the 5 unarrested are all Vietnam vet era age except this Keith Rodgers whose history is pretty much non existent so far in my research. Now the Gott's aren't from tx... They actually from Raleigh and Harrisburg ILlinois ... Just 2 hours from rod Nash's hometown. Further, rod Nash's LinkedIn page has not only groups such as 2 Harley groups but the law enforcement network, security, and the most interesting is association of threat assessment professionals. Im sure by no coincidence that the Dps, which Peterson formerly worked for, comes out with an annual threat assessment report with gangs on it. Again maybe a bunch of coincidences but besides all those ... Why the hell were these guys unarrested when the cops are holding 170+ while they sift through evidence because by their own accounts, they they can't figure out who has done what and who's weapon goes with who. So how were they able to find some evidence that these special 5 had nothing to do with it. ...... Okay. Loosening my tin foil hat now ... But wanted to share that and see yalls opinions
edit on 21-5-2015 by landman650 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Maybe the "Owners" were agent provocateurs... Got in good with the Clubs over a period of time and then, they bring them ALL IN AT ONE TIME???

WAIT a minute, something really wrong with this story...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I agree and have thought in much the same way about it.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
docs.google.com...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Whats really scary to me is that when I normally mention this to my super closed minded do not want to hear any of this "conspiracy, big brother, bad government,end of days" kind of stuff family they usually get all huffy and can't be bothered with it.

This though even has them kind of going what the...and talking about gun rights and "scenarios" kind of surreal.
edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 22:32:36 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 22:32:36 -050032 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have to believe that many were collateral damage because they were there. Guilty by association. Most likely a couple of people get into a fight but the police want everyone to be guilty due to the presence in the place. I wonder how it will play out in court. I hope a jury doesn't believe every one there was planning starting trouble and evidence of being violent is required. As many others have said, surely many were just out for the ride.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: landman650

Humm, now that was an interesting little read, what is your personal take on this if you will?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

This is interesting espcially in light of the fact of the timestamp of the email indicating the "unarrest" of these individuals.

5:28 am of the next morning after the incident...

Sounds like some buddies being let slide and being taken off the naughty list.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Maybe the undercovers or such...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

This is interesting espcially in light of the fact of the timestamp of the email indicating the "unarrest" of these individuals.

5:28 am of the next morning after the incident...

Sounds like some buddies being let slide and being taken off the naughty list.

Buddies. Or "informants"

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Maybe the undercovers or such...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join