It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 9 Dead and Many Injured in Biker Gang Shooting in Waco, TX

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

Look, get it, this is a conspiracy site but no, this wasn't a line then up and shoot the bad guys thing.

Once again, here are some great sites to read up on this.

kxxv.com
kcen.com
kwtx.com
wacotrib.com

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justaposter

Look, get it, this is a conspiracy site but no, this wasn't a line then up and shoot the bad guys thing.

kxxv.com
kcen.com
kwtx.com
wacotrib.com

Apparently there are some that think that's exactly what happened. Where are the videos?

www.thetruthaboutguns.com...
www.agingrebel.com...
theconservativetreehouse.com...
edit on 20-5-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

*shakes head*

Really?

How about they shoot up your town, then you can provide videos.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say but setting emotional responses aside this does have a lot of signs of a classic "bad guy sit down ambush"

What do we know? We know that we are not getting all the information. We know that the police are saying that the restaurant owner is supposedly not been cooperative and I heard somewhere at one point they even said everything was cool inside and their was not fight (not sure if that is true but if so very interesting.) We know it was a mutually agreed upon sit down of a collection of multiple clubs. We know ambush tactics have been used by the establishment in the past to take out extremely armed and dangerous opponents (bonnie and clyde and many more I'm sure). We know JH15 will be in the area soon and who knows what that actually means.

We could reasonably assume just like the establishment would that these gentleman fit the profile of types that would be considered aggressively dangerous dissidents in the event of a martial law scenario. We could reasonably assume that they would have connections to or be big time gun pipelines as well as possibly explosives. We could reasonably assume that a good portion of them could have been former military meaning useful combat training. We could reasonably assume that they would not have called a sit down just to botch it over a fist fight in the bathroom while knowing POPO is sitting right outside waiting.

Maybe TPTB thought the PD might need a little practice with live and armed aggressive targets before the big show. Nothing is impossible and to dismiss this outright without breaking it down fully and going solely off of what the black box and talking heads are saying is naive at best. The media as of these days doesn't exactly have the best track record with truthfulness, just saying.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

I agree with a lot of what you say.
Though disagree with your assertion re calling a sit down and not starting trouble. There are instances of all the big clubs doing this and the Bandidos in particular have form. They even executed the entire membership of one of their own chapters once O the pretext of a clear the air meeting.

Not trying to be a downer or anything, but this smacks of the big club keeping the smaller ones in their places to me.

I've been wrong before though.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
That is always a possibility as well, the ambush tactic is known to be successful to the militarily minded. It is also not uncommon for police to be staged at any location that is known to be having a large 1% gathering. An idea that is like something out of a movie could be that there may have been government saboteurs or agents within the bikers ranks to help seed the idea of a sit down and once everyone is on board boom boom bang bang surprise boys..a reply to: SprocketUK

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
That is always a possibility as well, the ambush tactic is known to be successful to the militarily minded. It is also not uncommon for police to be staged at any location that is known to be having a large 1% gathering. An idea that is like something out of a movie could be that there may have been government saboteurs or agents within the bikers ranks to help seed the idea of a sit down and once everyone is on board boom boom bang bang surprise boys..a reply to: SprocketUK

Sure..that's a possible scenario.
A much more logical idea is criminals acted like criminals and rival 1% clubs got into a fight which the Police took an educated guess , based on decades of similar events, that something might go down so they should probably be there.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

True I've heard plenty of allegations like that in the past about snitches starting things so their handlers can make arrests.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yes but that is kind of the easy cop out on the surface its believable because its probable reaction. The kind of no debate whatsoever disinfo agent spin (and I'm not saying you are but if you were thats what you would say). That also is what a good portion of Joe public are saying which would mean that if that were not the truth then the cover story worked.

The liers and illusionists of today are on a whole other level as they have had millennia to figure out the formula not that the majority of decent humans are hard to trick. The truth everyone is the master of their own little universe and respond emotionally (which lowers iq) to things that challenge their perception of what is reality or what people are actually capable of. I can't speak to a percentage but I have met a fair amount of people who Im pretty confident have the critical thinking skills of a rock. Furthermore most of those people are unable to think in such a machivellian way because they have never really looked at life that way or felt the need to be that manipulative. Look at the basic blue collar hard working (happy proud to do it) types and most of them just don't have the natural ability for this thought process and TPTB know that. Some people are just happy plugging along never really asking any real questions unfortunately. reply to: opethPA

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't know how this biker hate thread is going. I mentioned earlier how I refuse to let bikers wear colors in my bar.

But I will guarantee you one thing. If a group of bikers was riding by a mall and there was a terrorist attack. To a man they would all enter the fray and kill those SOB's or die trying.

Many may be felons but to the man every biker I know is patriotic.
edit on 20-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
One fact I find curiously missing is it appears that this was a regular scheduled meeting of Confederation Of Clubs. This confederation ranges from the CMC Christian motorcycle club to independents lone wolfs to clubs like the Banditos. They focus on legislation rallies not gang warfare and drugs.

www.keyetv.com...

These people with the CMC paint a different picture to the meeting.

But LEOs are painting it as a turf and drug war disagreement .

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Agreed, hmm true patriots would never be considered enemies of the state...or would they? a reply to: Greathouse

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 07:47:32 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 07:47:32 -050047 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Curiouser and curiouser

Some witness testimony pointing to all deaths being caused by police.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
From a local source regarding one of the deceased:

Those who loved a New Braunfels man — often known as “Mohawk” — who was gunned down Sunday in Waco, said he was a nonviolent, fun-loving man not at all involved with gangs.

Vincent Ramirez said media outlets have portrayed his father, Jesus “Jesse” Delgado Rodriguez, 65, as a bad person, and that’s not just inconsiderate — but wrong. And he insisted his father was not involved with any biker gang.
“I don’t want people to be categorizing my dad. That’s not the kind of man he was,” Ramirez said. “He was a veteran. He fought for his country. He was a family man. He loved to ride his motorcycle. He rode with all kind of groups.”

Rodriguez died of gunshot wounds to the head and trunk, according to information released Tuesday by a McLennan County Justice of the Peace. He was at a Waco restaurant for a confederation of bikers meeting when the violence erupted that left nine people dead.

People continue to call him and inquire about Mohawk, Castillo said. Many are affected by his death.

Castillo is one of them, he said.

“I have so many friends calling me and asking if it was true,” Castillo said. “He was not a violent person. He never carried weapons. He’s a military guy, an old school kind of guy.

“He wasn’t a rowdy person. He loved to go out and talk to people. He was just a happy guy.”

Family of slain biker speaks

Take from that what you will.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
No matter how you look at this it is sad, a lot of people lost family that day. I say this as someone who has personally had a family member murdered by outlaw bikers yet I harbor no ill will to them and do not for one minute believe the official story. As a whole bikers are actually very compassionate, freedom driven family/community oriented people as well as uber patriots. Prayers out to the families of the fallen (which coincidentally do not include any police officers) no matter how you view bikers compassion is the only appropriate response here.a reply to: jadedANDcynical

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 11:24:19 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 11:24:19 -050024 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 11:25:13 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 11:25:13 -050025 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 11:26:12 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 11:26:12 -050026 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 12:11:39 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 12:11:39 -050011 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justaposter

kxxv.com
kcen.com
kwtx.com
wacotrib.com

Uh yeah I can read the news and have read a good bit on it. Heres a clue. read something that is not a local government suck-up fish wrapper. How about do like I did and call a buddy who rides with a MC and ask him what the word on the Biker network is? Get something other than the medias report which is only what the police and local government want them to know.

Dig a little deeper and dont just swallow the spoon the .gov is feeding you. This is how they get laws passed the destroy our liberty.

I had the same kind of reaction the last time something like this went down in Waco. I said "who cares its a bunch of religious nuts, just go get them" After they burned them to the ground and killed 53 women and children i realized how messed up that reaction was. was a big turning point for me and from that point on I understood that the government was not the good guy.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i understand there is a discrepancy in the polices version
go figure

The Waco Police Massacre, as told by the bikers. "Multiple sources have told The Aging Rebel that all of the dead were killed by police."

www.reddit.com...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lostinthedarkness
One fact I find curiously missing is it appears that this was a regular scheduled meeting of Confederation Of Clubs. This confederation ranges from the CMC Christian motorcycle club to independents lone wolfs to clubs like the Banditos. They focus on legislation rallies not gang warfare and drugs.

www.keyetv.com...

These people with the CMC paint a different picture to the meeting.

But LEOs are painting it as a turf and drug war disagreement .

Your right and the word is the among the 170 bikes arrested are members of all the clubs that were coming to the CoC.

So all you guys professing that this was a 1% thing and they got what they deserved please explain why members of the Christian biker clubs are being held with a massive bond and charged with capitol murder along with the rest of the bikers?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
True there were quite a few organizations that were not considered to be 1% or christian either for that matter, I think it is just more that that demographic as a whole is viewed as dangerous to the establishment. The clubs that weren't 1% still have quite a few similarities to those that were. Meaning they didn't necessarily have to be a criminal to be dangerous, make sense?t reply to: Dragoon01

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy site I feel obligated to speculated what might have happened.

We know that well established Motorcycle Clubs are monitored and often infiltrated by the ABCs, some even consider certain Motorcycle Clubs militia groups. Now deep undercover spies often work to break-up the group, create dissent, cause chaos, act as a provocateur, saboteur, using the Alinsky Method, ect..

This could create the recipe for a 'biker gang' fight, giving the authorities more reason to monitor certain groups, it also works to demonize those groups to give the public perception that these groups are bad and something needs to be done about it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join