It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the barrier or walls of time be breaking down?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Dear OP... You do realise that time is a concept invented by humans solely based on the premise which Earth exists in.

Our denomination of time has no influence what so ever on the rest of the universe. There id only now.......

But.... Wether energy can carry around remnants of previous events is yet to be proven however I do believe myself that it would be possible and those rememnants could be interpreted by our brains as visions or "ghosts".

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Well, everyone else is crazy. Isn't that obvious? Isn't planet Earth crazy enough for you? Want more people to blow themselves up? More Mitt Romney and George Bush? Perhaps a dish of Hitler and Mao?

You think aliens be all up in their flying saucers praising the virtues of humanity?
No way, their teenagers are on Earth landing in forest groves to harass shadow beings for no apparent reason! And they're supposed to be the good guys, such wanton malice.

The crazy person is always right, that's why it's such a powerful trope/archetype.

The fool... "An island of sinister calm amid an ocean of raging madness"

"In an hour of darkness a blind man is the best guide. In an age of insanity look to the madman to show the way."

If you think elemental spirits and demons are crazy you should see the cartoon worlds, try the physics of such Worlds! I bet you their quantum physics is even wonkier than yours.. Hahaha.

(post by Korg Trinity removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Hahahaha. Lighten up chap. You'll pop a blood vessel dealing with us crazies.

I love thinking, don't tell me your opposed to the exercise of entertaining radical ideas? Sounds boring.

Besides, you don't know what kind of ontological model I'm actually working with here.
I think I know what yours is called though, it's the modern standard edition.
It's the one they'll program the first advanced AI's with, good company eh?

Well, hey, at least it beats thinking about strange and dangerous heterodox ideas right?

There is nothing that can happen that there would not be a scientific answer to. Just because we don't understand something does not mean it is supernatural. What it does mean is that we have something new to discover.

Time is indeed relative.... Time does indeed run differently depending on movement and is affected by gravity.... and the path through time one might take could mean that one has to travel further through time to reach the same space-time coordinates than another.

Time DOES NOT however suddenly jump backwards and forwards, it is a linear sequential movement forwards regardless of the length of journey taken.

Korg.

edit on 24-5-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Well of course it would merely be natural. The term highlights the perception from the conventional view that it is something that seems to transcend the ordinary.. You know what the meaning super and supra means. This would be called the spiritualization of matter. It is subtle energies of different kinds affecting the denser physical matter. Or at least that's the more or less accepted view of almost all kinds of esoteric spiritual systems.

I don't remember mentioning time but sure, that's probably how it works. Or at least that's one viable way to see it from a certain vantage point. When evidence is disparate and disconnected and not whole it opens up a vast sea possibilities and perspectives. From another view with another set of data that also intersects with the other set of data it would look slightly different.

Even elemental spirits have their own science, though to them it's more akin to magic because of the particular properties of their slice of reality. Magic because of the role consciousness plays, especially in such realms. Have you been in two places at the same time in a dream? How come impossible things are possible in dreams? Just totally counter-intuitive things that wee couldn't even try to fathom when we're awake. I think that's an interesting question and to me the answer is obvious, it all correlates. It all makes sense.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Well of course it would merely be natural. The term highlights the perception from the conventional view that it is something that seems to transcend the ordinary.. You know what the meaning super and supra means. This would be called the spiritualization of matter. It is subtle energies of different kinds affecting the denser physical matter. Or at least that's the more or less accepted view of almost all kinds of esoteric spiritual systems.

I don't remember mentioning time but sure, that's probably how it works. Or at least that's one viable way to see it from a certain vantage point. When evidence is disparate and disconnected and not whole it opens up a vast sea possibilities and perspectives. From another view with another set of data that also intersects with the other set of data it would look slightly different.

Even elemental spirits have their own science, though to them it's more akin to magic because of the particular properties of their slice of reality. Magic because of the role consciousness plays, especially in such realms. Have you been in two places at the same time in a dream? How come impossible things are possible in dreams? Just totally counter-intuitive things that wee couldn't even try to fathom when we're awake. I think that's an interesting question and to me the answer is obvious, it all correlates. It all makes sense.

Spirits I hear you say?

There is as much evidence to believe in spirits as there is to believe in Dragons!

Why are you finding it so hard to accept the cold hard facts about reality?

(post by TheLaughingGod removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

KNOCK OFF THE PERSONAL INSULTS AND OFF TOPIC CRAP.

FINAL WARNING - IF IT CONTINUES POSTING BANS WILL BE APPLIED.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.

Blaine91555

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think the barriers or walls of time are breaking down.. have anyone had experiences related to this?

I think we're dealing with some kind of quantum flux state, that is what most of the evidence seem to be pointing at.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join