It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autistic Man killed by police at station

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal

I'm not even so much preaching, more like screaming and banging a big drum. But to be honest im on my mobile and probably replied to the wrong person, easy done on this tiny wee screen. LoL

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Then ones you refuse to point out?

I'm am going off what I see, that is so illogical I know. God forbid I do that.
He acted agressive to an aggressive action, how da thunk it. A drunk/ autistic person not reacting rationally!

edit on thThu, 14 May 2015 04:39:42 -0500America/Chicago520154280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seed76

Aahhhh no, you don't let a drunk, aggressive person put their hand up to your face. The officer was absolutely right to swat it away.

But you neither remove the restrains if the civilian was aggressive. If they knew he was aggressive why they took off his handcuffs at the beginning of the video. ?

Peace

It happens all the time where someone appears to have calmed down, restraints are removed, and they act up again. Or are you suggesting once restrained he should restrained for the rest of his life and they should not be removed when he appears to have calmed down?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrWendal
No one is ignoring the absolutely ridiculous assertion you made that you attempt to pass off as "evidence".

POINTING is not an aggressive act. I am pointing at you right now.... how threatened do you feel?

awesome job of showing yourself to be a fool since nowhere did I ever talk about pointing as being aggressive. Please don't respond to me if you aren't able to follow along.

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Then ones you refuse to point out?

For the two of you fools I will say it one more time. This is my quote both of you simply ignore.

Inside the cruiser, Dehmann “hit the Plexiglas cage, messed with the camera and spit on the passenger-side _”

He was being aggressive in the car, then squared up to the officer and swung at him. THAT was him being aggressive. THAT is when he was taken down. He was not taken down after pointing his finger. Your continued claim that he was is an outright lie.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mikelkhall

Thx for the reply......Editing your posts like you have can make the conversation confusing,i got it this time but wanted to mention it

Your comment here from 1 of your posts on the first page

It was a terrible thing that happened but what did you expect the cop to do wait until the guy decked him?

This comment above....coming from the context of there being several officers and 1 drunk autistic guy there the outcome was a disgrace .....

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
And you people can be so disgusting.

Officer uses a banned technique and things go wrong. Jail him, crucify him, that's banned, it's murder.

Officer doesn't use the banned technique and things go wrong. Jail him, crucify him, he should have used the banned technique.

I bet you weren't screaming for joy in the Gray case that a chokehold was used, were you.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Yes they can write what ever they want, does that change what we saw?

And I claimed he acted agressive to an agressive act, which is also what the other poster said.

Crazy how he pointed at the female and just kept walking.
And if you call that a fallacy, show me which one for the fourth or fifth time.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Ya people that defend life are so disgusting.
How dare people have a issue with people dying in police custody for a point and an open hand arm thrust. Yes I am avoiding the word punch cause I dont see it that way.

I know, he hit the glass, messed with the camera and spit! So aggressive!
edit on thThu, 14 May 2015 05:05:18 -0500America/Chicago520151880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Yes they can write what ever they want, does that change what we saw?

And I claimed he acted agressive to an agressive act, which is also what the other poster said.

Crazy how he pointed at the female and just kept walking.
And if you call that a fallacy, show me which one for the fourth or fifth time.

What we saw was him putting his hand in people's faces and then strike at an officer. Swatting someones hand is not an aggressive act any more than sticking your finger in someone's face is.

I am not your errand boy, if you can't figure out which fallacy it is and why then you should remove yourself from all debates.

Hint: Someone does not punch a lady. That person will then not punch a man.

Happy hunting.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Ya people that defend life are so disgusting.
How dare people have a issue with people dying in police custody for a point and an open hand arm thrust. Yes I am avoiding the word punch cause I dont see it that way.

I know, he hit the glass, messed with the camera and spit! So aggressive!

No, what's disgusting is that no matter what happens you will alter your argument to make them wrong. If they use the chokehold such as on Gray they did the wrong thing and it's horrible. If they don't use the chokehold, such as this case, then they should use it and it's terrible they didn't.

No matter what they do you have already decided they did the wrong thing. Disgusting.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thx for the reply......Editing your posts like you have can make the conversation confusing,i got it this time but wanted to mention it

It was a terrible thing that happened but what did you expect the cop to do wait until the guy decked him?

This comment above....coming from the context of there being several officers and 1 drunk autistic guy there the outcome was a disgrace .....

So because there are more of them the police officer should allow himself to be punched, possibly knocked out, seriously injured, or killed?

Trying to understand the logic of that statement.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Oh that's funny cause I just called a police shooting today a good shoot so I guess you are right.

I'm not the one talking about choking him, what is your point there?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So because there are more of them the police officer should allow himself to be punched, possibly knocked out, seriously injured, or killed?

5 or 6 officers should be able to diffuse the situation without the death of the man in question or 1 or more officers being injured in the process ....assuming of course we are talking about professionals here

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

...and how do they know an applicant's IQ?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Oh that's funny cause I just called a police shooting today a good shoot so I guess you are right.

I'm not the one talking about choking him, what is your point there?

You just happen to be lock-sync with someone who is. I did not notice you telling that person choking was the wrong thing to do.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

5 or 6 officers should be able to diffuse the situation without the death of the man in question or 1 or more officers being injured in the process ....assuming of course we are talking about professionals here

Except one punch can end a life. As soon as the guy became aggressive the officer did exactly what he should have.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

So that must mean I agree with it right?

Since this then that?

Funny how that works out.

I assume you are talking false cause with the lady, not sure how that works since I am not saying she caused anything.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Except one punch can end a life. As soon as the guy became aggressive the officer did exactly what he should have.

Oh please,swallowing food without chewing properly can end a life...what was that movie where they used the line..."assumption is the mother of all f# ups" ?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

awesome job of showing yourself to be a fool since nowhere did I ever talk about pointing as being aggressive. Please don't respond to me if you aren't able to follow along.

I am able to follow along VERY well. The only thing the video shows is him pointing. You have been claiming the man is aggressive. So if you are not basing it on the video in the OP, then what are you basing this opinion on?

For the two of you fools I will say it one more time. This is my quote both of you simply ignore.

Inside the cruiser, Dehmann “hit the Plexiglas cage, messed with the camera and spit on the passenger-side _”

What does THIS have to do with what happened IN THE JAIL!???

This aggressive behavior was NOT made towards the Corrections Officer who put him down. That Officer was NOT EVEN THERE WHEN THAT HAPPENED! Know why?? Cause he was at the freakin jail!! He was not in the Police car. So how is an action taken outside the presence of a Corrections Officer a threat to that Corrections Officer?

Someone here is a fool, but you may want to take a look in the mirror to find him.

He was being aggressive in the car, then squared up to the officer and swung at him.

Swung at him??? Where did see that??? At this point you are making things up as you go along. The drunk points, the Officer swats his hand. The drunk squares off by putting his hands up. Officer puts him down. So where is this magic punch at?? And you say I am the fool?

THAT was him being aggressive. THAT is when he was taken down. He was not taken down after pointing his finger. Your continued claim that he was is an outright lie.

I never claimed he was put down for pointing a finger. I said.... and let me type real slow so you can keep up... he pointed. He did not touch the Officer. The Officer then made physical contact by swatting, which then escalated the situation. The drunk then squares off to the Officer. Officer puts him down.

I fault the Officer for escalating the situation. Nothing more. Fact is, had he not escalated the situation, he never would have had to put the guy down. This is not rocket science- but I can see how it may be for you.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

According to you the aggressive actions happened in the car. NOT at the station, unless you want to include that imaginary punch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join