It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked information revealed by a mason

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
That meme sums it up very nicely!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I find it cute all of you masons are trying to discredit my information by making jokes or simply pleading ignorance. Either way the truth will come at next year and then all the fingers will be pointing at you and not a single one of you will be able to deny it.

edit on 13-5-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

If you really wanted to do something productive then you could have joined, and taken down the group from the inside.

Old religions never die, they just mutate.

They will never be "taken down", a primary tenant of man made religion is never challenge the belief system or hierarchy.

You can question the teachings in a learning atmosphere, but never doubt the authority, doubt is of the devil.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
Either way the truth will come at next year and then all the fingers will be pointing at you and not a single one of you will be able to deny it.

Oh, cool, another Mayan Apocalypse/2012/YSK themed thread.

When next year rolls around and there is no economic collapse you gonna admit it was all BS or are you going to change the dates?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Exactly!

Now where did I leave that that goat?

You're baaaaaad.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Admit it was BS.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
You're baaaaaad.

Jam on it. Heehee.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi, I just wanted to add that I personally know a Mason that practices satanism. That doesn't mean all Masons are satanists.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieAtTheGap

Hi, I just wanted to add that I personally know a Mason that practices satanism. That doesn't mean all Masons are satanists.

This thread shows why this statement is not truthful. If you disagree, feel free to debate this with me there.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FeistyFemme

I've always wanted to be a Mason...

I'm sure there are local trade schools nearby where you can learn the trade.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: andre18
The guy sounds like a whack-job to me.
The Masons are a bunch of old guys that are dying off because they are having trouble finding new and younger members. They get together and eat, drink and be merry... and some networking occurs.
They have no control over the world at large in some weird conspiracy.

I can assure you Free Masonry is alive and well here in the U.K. I play in a band and we play at many Mason functions and I can confirm there are members in their early Twenties and plenty of them.

However, the guy the O.P is discussing doesn't sound like your usual run of the mill Mason, so like you have said, probably some whack job.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
a reply to: butcherguy

I find it cute all of you masons are trying to discredit my information by making jokes or simply pleading ignorance. Either way the truth will come at next year and then all the fingers will be pointing at you and not a single one of you will be able to deny it.

I was the shoe washer for the imperial Grand Master of masonry. It's not something I am proud of, but at the time, I needed the money and his feet weren't nearly as stinky as some. While I was busy scrubbing away at some cat doo-doo he had gotten on them while golfing, (in a sand trap) I overheard him talking on the phone to a guy. He told him the same things you just mentioned and sounded really serious. As soon as he hung up, he laughed until he cried, then mumbled something about pulling one over on that jackass who stiffed him for his winnings at the course.

So it seems your story is discredited. Sorry.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: richcranium
I was the shoe washer for the imperial Grand Master of masonry. It's not something I am proud of, but at the time, I needed the money and his feet weren't nearly as stinky as some.

I just wanted to say, you had hands of silken smoothness. Thank you.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Maybe he's a plant then. All I know is what I've seen with my own eyes, and there is no mistaking that he does not worship Yahweh.

I agree with you completely about the mistranslations of the Bible.

I don't mean to be rude, I just don't care to take up brain space with the facets of the freemason tenets. Maybe he joined under false pretenses. I just know what I know, and for you to say I'm being untruthful is....inaccurate.

Apologies-bowing out now...

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I think it was that lavender soap you used that made your feet not stink so bad.
Thanks for that.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieAtTheGap
Maybe he's a plant then.

Like a fichus? Perhaps.

All I know is what I've seen with my own eyes, and there is no mistaking that he does not worship Yahweh.

I do not worship Yahweh, does that make me Satanic?

I just know what I know, and for you to say I'm being untruthful is....inaccurate.

Apologies-bowing out now...

If you read the Original Post in my thread and then used the 'posts in thread' feature in my profile I link mountains of evidence why your friend cannot be a Satanist and a Mason. It just does not work.

edit on 13-5-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So, just to sure I've got this right : you go in to a job interview, guys doesn't know you from Adam, and decides to spill all the secrets to you? Not a good member of a Secret Society Aiming to Rule the Word (tm). methinks you've either been had, or you're just out to spread the old "evil masons" idea some more. One would think, after all these centuries, they'd have gone and become our Supreme Overlords by now. C'mon folks...you're moving slower than molasses here. I just bought designer shackles, just for the occasion....

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

If you speak the truth, i would be careful, they could be using you, they want a medium, a tool..

The donkey and the carrot.

Every word i speak is a lie,
i fart plutonium, power plants are fueled by the sweat of my brow, when they plug me in, the lights go out in Hong Kong.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke
So, just to sure I've got this right : you go in to a job interview, guys doesn't know you from Adam, and decides to spill all the secrets to you? Not a good member of a Secret Society Aiming to Rule the Word (tm). methinks you've either been had, or you're just out to spread the old "evil masons" idea some more. One would think, after all these centuries, they'd have gone and become our Supreme Overlords by now. C'mon folks...you're moving slower than molasses here. I just bought designer shackles, just for the occasion....

That's how all these stories begin ...

My Grandfather was a "high ranking" Mason and he said .... Add evil content here !!!!
My Father was a "high ranking" Mason and he said..... Add evil content here !!!!
Some stranger I just met was a "high ranking" Mason , who spilled all the beans to me and he said ..... Add evil content here !!!!

A lot of times the Grandfather or Father's stories were death bed confessions (I love those).

These stories always have the " They asked me to join" nugget in there to add credibility to their story .
These stories always have the EVIL motif of the lodge room decor ! ( In my two lodges one has plain old boring blue and white paint and the other super cool 1960's wood paneling ) .

When pointed out the OPs' lies , they then come back and say "You MAY be a member BUT you are not high enough to be in the know !!!" , "But I as a non-member do KNOW !!!" . They read it on the interwebs so it just has to be the truth .
edit on 13-5-2015 by Stonecutter45 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I was asked to be a Mason by a Mason who then told me he wasn't allowed to ask me and that I had to ask him first. Around the same time a good friend of mine who is like a 30 or 40th degree or 20th..whatever the # it is..hes way up there...did the exact same thing. Asked me to join but said he couldn't ask me. I said what do you guys do...why would I want to be in it. He said they helped with charities and stuff like that. I said I already do that on my own why do I need a club and a bunch of stupid handshakes and traditions.

The only thing I have ever seen Masons do is promote each other at jobs...otherwise they appear to be one of the lamest clubs I have ever encountered. Secret club...more fat guys getting together to feel like they are in a secret club.

I always compare Veterans to all the secret groups out there and Id just rather be part of that group than anything else which is soooo secret they can't admit they haven't done a damn thing useful in a century besides get together and be all "secret".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join