It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked information revealed by a mason

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Recently i was taking a job and the very friendly boss began telling me about his membership in the freemasons. He showed me his gold ring with the symbol, and various photos of the lodge showing Egyptian images around the wall and ceiling. For some reason he thought i might be interested in becoming a member, to which i encouraged. He continued to show me masonic things, like his masonic twitter account that listed Seth Rogan as a member, and a photo of the lodge doors he said are called the two pillars - and that 9/11 was an example the two towers or two pillars being destroyed for the rise of a new world. He continued with examples of lord of the rings that had the all seeing eye demonstrative of the masonic presence and implications, such as the two towers echoing the event of 9/11, as well as the return of the king, implying a new world order.

He also casually gave dates to certain future happenings, from the well known 2016 american economic collapse, to one i had not yet heard and was alarmed to most personally, due to the fact i myself live in this country, that by 2018 Australia's economy will collapse. And by then or soon to come after this time, we the west, will be at war with North Korea.

Obviously i didn't take the job after learning about this, though i could have kept working for him in order to learn more, but he didn't seem to know much more or reveal more unless i joined and became a member. Before i met this guy, all these theories of the nwo was just speculation, though now it's first hand knowledge from the horses mouth. The question is, what can be done in advance now that i know Australia is as screwed as America? move overseas?...but to where..
edit on 13-5-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18
The guy sounds like a whack-job to me.
The Masons are a bunch of old guys that are dying off because they are having trouble finding new and younger members. They get together and eat, drink and be merry... and some networking occurs.
They have no control over the world at large in some weird conspiracy.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The Masons are a bunch of old guys that are dying off because they are having trouble finding new and younger members. They get together and eat, drink

If the food is free I can get in

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

While I do agree that collapses will happen, it wont be because of us Masons.

As for a new world order, meh...

Shoulda taken the job.

+6 more 
posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I know quite a few masons and doesn't sound right.

I mean, why would a Mason, with knowledge of things, release that knowledge to just some guy going in for an interview?

I think he pulled your leg Sir.

~Tenth

+11 more 
posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The Masons are a bunch of old guys that are dying off...

Hey, not all of us are old guys in dying lodges. I am still fairly young and my lodge does well.

They have no control over the world at large in some weird conspiracy.

Oh yeah? Wait until you get home to find its filled with 30 feral cats.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'm 38 and not the youngest in my lodge. We're not all old.

Well, I feel old! Working 70 hours a week coupled with ruling the World is taking its toll!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I doubt it.
Masons are much more interested in blood sacrifices, worshiping Baal, and Balphomet, and generally acting Satanic. That leaves little time for world domination.
You have a vivid imagination.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Do you realize you're speaking directly to our ATS Masonic members?

Don't seem like you did.....
MS

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If you really wanted to do something productive then you could have joined, and taken down the group from the inside.

I'd say that time has passed with you refusing membership, and what I just wrote probably won't go unnoticed.
edit on 13-5-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Hi

Very interesting information/story. As with this kind of info you are going to be met with the usual ridicule etc but I found your story interesting.

To be honest if the American economy does collapse as expected then I think it would be a given that almost all economics will collapse. The effect the economic collapse of america would set in motion massize implications for the rest of the world.

I think if looking hard enough one could find images everywhere to suit a certain narrative. I take them with a pinch of salt....but I do still keep an open mind.

I think the most important skill I've acquired from participation on ats is the ability to keep an open mind even when dealing with all kinds of information.

Thanks again for the info

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: richcranium
Masons are much more interested in blood sacrifices, worshiping Baal, and Balphomet, and generally acting Satanic. That leaves little time for world domination.

Exactly!

Now where did I leave that that goat?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If the free food is goat you can count me out, its too dry and hard

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Both of you gentlemen go to lodge and look around.
It is mostly old guys.
The drives are on to recruit younger members because dead guys don't pay dues. I've seen the dues raised because there are far fewer brothers on the roll.
So, yes, there are young guys in the fraternity, but I've been there and they are mostly old guys.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: richcranium

You forgot the baby eating and orgies!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh yeah? Wait until you get home to find its filled with 30 feral cats.

Please, please send me some fun!
It has been a bit boring as of late.
I do have that which takes care of cats indoors.
It is low tech but glorious.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I would invite you out to my lodge, nearly every new member over the past five years is under 30. We have close to 400 members and the 'new guys' are running the show.

link   
There are still masons out there and many are influential in the communities in which they live. If you join any organization it could raise your chances of getting a job for someone within the organization.

The guys who are Masons here just like to belong to their club. They go to meetings and have dinners once in a while. They don't have any real hidden knowledge that can't be discovered by a search on the net, but you do need to know where to look. Now, there may be some higher up in the organization that know more than these guys, but they don't live around here.

They may be running things in the future like they think, actually they are tied up quite a bit in business now. But with stores like Wallmart and big box stores taking over, their numbers in power in the communities is dropping. They have lost more financial power over the years because of big box stores.

They aren't crazy nor are they a threat to society. Most Masons I know are good people. Of course you will meet a few that are a little overzelious, but that happens everywhere in society.

link   

Awesome stuff! The west has been in a continual state of war with NK as that war was never officially ended. Sounds like you were listening to either a crackpot or he was feeling you out and looking for a reaction.

War with NK....geez....that's the best they can do?

link   

originally posted by: Indigent
If the free food is goat you can count me out, its too dry and hard

We typically serve the other, other white meat.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join