It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seymour Hersh: Obama's Entire Account Of bin Laden's Death Is One Big Lie

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

There never was a plan, initially, to take the body to sea, and no burial of bin Laden at sea took place.’ The retired official said that if the Seals’ first accounts are to be believed, there wouldn’t have been much left of bin Laden to put into the sea in any case.

Too many quotes to take from this content that comes from "The Killing of Osama bin Laden" by Seymour M. Hersh

Source:
www.lrb.co.uk...

The whole idea of throwing the body in to the sea was an instant moment for me where I laughed and went why would you destroy the evidence when bringing Osama to the US dead or alive would have been a huge moment in history and a massive win for the US. Why make such big deal of the public execution of Saddam Hussein and not this?

One conspiracy is that many have thought he was dead way back in 2001/2002 but this account would debunk that.

Your thoughts?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gazzerman

The whole idea of throwing the body in to the sea

Many on ATS questioned the same thing.

+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't know anyone that believed that story.

They knew he was dead and could play that "We killed him" card anytime they wanted.

Not sure if it's true. But, some say Hillary was photoshopped into that picture.

Sad part is...They have lied so much, the truth doesn't even matter anymore.

edit on 11-5-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You wouldn't have many operatives left if you shot them and buried them at sea....not good for recruiting.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't think they killed bin Laden. I think he was already dead by natural cause or by indirect fire.

Often I've pondered why his body was disposed of at sea.

The official answer smells of bull#. Did 'they' ever find Hitler's body?

Not sure of the true story but someone is lying.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Never believed the "official" story....But I thought it was very interesting how Osama's name changed to Usama about this time.

Seems most of Obama's so-called accomplishments are equally questionable. For me, it's even harder to believe that democrats still support a leader who has strengthened all of Bush's worst policies...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Already posted earlier today

Link

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gazzerman

Personally I always thought Benazir Bhutto's claim that Osama bin Laden's was disposed of years before the U.S. claimed they did it interesting - and unfortunate she was then assassinated.

A

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kazryll

Really.....

Then read THIS

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
All of Obama's career is a lie. he is so deep in BS, he, jarrett, and the rest of his crap-cabinet has no clue what the truth is. OSB had been gone long before the team landed...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Please be advised. Seymour Hersh's account is based on a single anonymous source.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

People are SO willing to believe anything negative about Obama, they don't even consider the source, the "proof" or the likelihood of the details. You can lead a horse to water...

The Many Problems with Seymour Hersh's Osama bin Laden Conspiracy Theory
edit on 5/11/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
While the whole killing Bin Laden was a lie, it did provide a turning point for the war. Considering how the whole pretext to war was a lie, I did find this killing story as fitting and was glad when it did come out as it meant that the military operations would be winding down.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here is the link to the story on CNN:

www.yahoo.com...

It is a very interesting interview with Hersh!
edit on 11-5-2015 by wevebeenassimilated because: fixed link

Just scroll down a bit for the video interview.
edit on 11-5-2015 by wevebeenassimilated because: added sentence.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Please be advised. Seymour Hersh's account is based on a single anonymous source.

Yup peter Bergen has a fantastic article up on CNN just now that rips it to bits.

I posted a link to it on the other thread

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I don't know anyone that believed that story.

They knew he was dead and could play that "We killed him" card anytime they wanted.

Not sure if it's true. But, some say Hillary was photoshopped into that picture.

Sad part is...They have lied so much, the truth doesn't even matter anymore.

This ^

I have lost such trust in what the media and highest officials say that I don't know what to believe anymore except that which is heavily researched or demonstrable. And that often is very different from the propaganda, going back to point one.

Probably, 80% of the time they are telling the truth, but if one lies enough times people stop trusting.

Good job 'Merica!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You've got to be a class A retard to actually believe the official story that bin Laden got buried at sea.

This is what The Sun came up with the following morning.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

That is where I also stand on Bin Laden's death, he had too many health issues prior to 9/11, I remember that it was some words going around in the UK after 9/11 that he was death from his kidney disease and that the CIA confirmed that he purchase a dialysis machine sometime before 9/11.

That story only survived for a very short time and was taken away.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Apparently Bin Laden died before 9/11 due to kidney issues, was airlifted to a hospital in the UAE and died there.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Also I remember when debating Bin laden videos in ATS many times it was brought up the fact that sometimes the person in the videos were not all the same, but so many discrepancies in his appearance and some people made the point that it could have been doubles.

I mean all this was debated and analyzed to the max, but at that time the government our government was exploiting his released videos, we all knew that it was what nothing but propaganda, it was actually many jokes circulating about Bush keeping his body frozen for political game.

I guess Obama when he became president decided that it was time to finally kill his image with all the fireworks of an attack, at least he make sure to go into history as Obama bin laden Hunter and killer.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join