It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Simple Question for 9/11 Truth Seekers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So I will keep this one short.

I was writing another thread recently and a thought came to me, a question, a question that I think deserves its own thread. It’s a very simple question that I would like the thoughts of my fellow ATSters on, specifically those who do not believe the official story.

QUESTION:

Given that 9/11 happened 14 years ago and that the 9/11 truth movement has been on the go now for almost as long presenting lots of “evidence” that allegedly challenges the official story painting a picture that “they” let it happen or that they made it happen, why have the various 9/11 truth groups not put together their collective resources and taking legal action?

I mean why has Gage and Griffin not been on the whiteness stand?

I do know that there have been legal cases taken against the Saudi state for their alleged involvement. I am also aware of a case in the UK were a man tried to argue that he was refusing to pay his TV license because he believed the BBC to be complicit in the attacks, his case was unsuccessful. However to my knowledge the big 9/11 truth groups have never all pulled together to put the American government or parts thereof on trial under allegations of involvement in the murder of almost 3000 Americans.

Lastly let me say I do not want this thread to descend into yet another tit for tat, I am not interested in what evidence points to any one party being guiltier than another. I do not want to debate the finer points of why the buildings fell the way they did or what actually hit the pentagon, we have had those debates countless times now on ATS. . I am asking just to satisfy my own curiosity, its possible this has happened and I am just unaware of it.

Again what I am interested in, is a simple answer to this question (nothing more):

Given that 9/11 happened 14 years ago and that the 9/11 truth movement has been on the go now for almost as long presenting lots of “evidence” that allegedly challenges the official story painting a picture that “they” let it happen or that they made it happen, why have the various 9/11 truth groups not put together their collective resources and taking legal action?

+3 more 
posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

simply....because no one will touch it. No judge in the western world. And you know it...

I do know that there have been legal cases taken against the Saudi state for their alleged involvement.

no there haven't been any. Feel free to show me. There have been attempts...and...as I said...Judge threw it out. Same as would be with any such case.
edit on 6-5-2015 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

simply....because no one will touch it. No judge in the western world. And you know it...

But to not even try?

And they have got judges to touch the subject of Saudi involvement.

Does not seem like a reasonable excuse.

Put together a strong legal team build a strong legal case and start pushing it through the legal system. could the not even circumvent the American legal system and go through international law.
edit on 6-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Are you kidding me? Any judge with favours on the Right would have jumped on the opportunity to criticize the Left administration.

Yes, an ideal judge is impartial, but then, do we live in an ideal world?

If no judge touched it, there must have been some other reason. Something perhaps like, Lack of Strong Evidences?

After all, remember that Russia too has an advantage at proving that 9/11 would have been carried out from the inside. Yet even Russia herself did not go through with it. She went through with Snowden and the NSA, but not with 9/11.

Logic dictates that the case was simply not strong enough.

I believe the OP has a very good point indeed.

edit on 6-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Because 9/11 is a sacred cow. Mainstream thought is that if you question the official story, you're batcrap crazy. So, feel free to experiment with the idea of starting this movement, then maybe you'll realize how difficult this will be to acheive - going against the patriotic grain indoctrinated into each and every citizen that hasn't opened their eyes.

Many posters don't realize the shackles placed upon society that keeps them obedient. They really are too plugged into the matrix. I realize now you'll ask me for some "accepted" sourcing to my beliefs, and that will be a fine example of how plugged in you are.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Are you kidding me? Any judge with favours on the Right would have jumped on the opportunity to criticize the Left administration.

Yes, an ideal judge is impartial, but then, do we live in an ideal world?

No. If no judge touched it, there must have been some other reason.

I believe the OP has a very good point indeed.

I beg to differ...left or right...it makes no difference. The consequences of 9/11 being exposed for an inside job would be dire...for all parties...past and future admins. That's why nobody will touch it.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bobbypurify

To be clear I do not believe that 9/11 was aloud to happen or made to happen by any western state actors.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Put together a strong legal team build a strong legal case and start pushing it through the legal system. could the not even circumvent the American legal system and go through international law.

International law ? You gotta to be kidding. You are rather trying to simplify things...when they aren't.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I think this is a really good point.

I think my stance on the 9/11 conspiracy is quite clear.

But if i put that aside, I do think you have made a good point.

If 9/11 were a government backed false flag and this was to be taken to court and proven to be the case the fall out would be so immense that it would have drastic global consequences.

However that does not excuse the 9/11 truth groups not taking legal action, they always talk about justice for families and such. Why all this talk if they will not even try to take this through the courts?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I think they could make a case, on white house administration and some of the intelligence agencies for negligence,malpractice of office!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I beg to differ...left or right...it makes no difference. The consequences of 9/11 being exposed for an inside job would be dire...for all parties...past and future admins. That's why nobody will touch it.

Perhaps for us ATSers it is evident that Left and Right are two hands of the same body. But to the majority of Americans, they still are two opposing entities. The Left always publicly attacks the Right and vice versa. May it be taxes, military involvement in ME, everything is a blame game. Why should the 9/11 case be any different?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I stopped talking about 9/11.
I imagine anyone who could prove anything as fact in a court,
is a couple steps more afraid than me even.

The time came and went.

I also don't know of anyone who knows for sure all of the exact players involved and the level of their involvment For me I can be reasonably be sure Cheney was involved, but I havn't found anything proving whether he would be an idea man, a straight actor who commited a crime, or maybe he was blackmailed..

I just don't have enough data. I can't act on it.

I wonder if anyone within the FBI has done or tried to do exactly what this thread is asking? If they were pushed off the case it would be hard to see that as an outsider to the FBI. I did take notice about FBI members coming out in anger for being delayed and shutdown in terrorism investigations prior to 9/11 though.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

International law ? You gotta to be kidding. You are rather trying to simplify things...when they aren't.

I am no lawyer so I do not even know if this is possible, again I am really just asking the questions and looking to satisfy my own curiosity. Would it not be possible for the 9/11 truth movement groups to build a case and take it to the international criminal court?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

In order to make a case out of this...a "group" would need to be able to look at evidence...which we know is mostly destroyed. Tapes withheld under "national security" excuse. Able Danger data destroyed. So how can you build a case that would stand up in court ? All we "truthers" have are holes in the "official" story....and admittedly..many assumptions.

The state would be less than forthcoming to share any remaining evidence. 90 % of the case would be buried with blacked out FOIA requests...as per usual.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Take legal action against who in particular?

What would the claim be? Falsifying public records?

There are so many factors involved in 9/11 that I agree, there should be some kind of class-action law suits that can be filed against some entity, but I'm just not sure where you would even start.

The fact of the matter is that there is a Saudi connection, and U.S. official were aware of this NY Post Article on FBI Whitewashing the Saudi-9/11 Connection

Maybe the 28 missing pages on the 9/11 report could shed some light on all this - oh wait

9/11 Report - Where are the other 28 pages?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: bobbypurify

To be clear I do not believe that 9/11 was aloud to happen or made to happen by any western state actors.

I never did, but I read books on the Iraq war, the money made through Blackwater by Rumsfeld and the other hawk, the way they (the USA) raped Iraq through Halliburton, Blackwater and many others. It is disgusting, there are many, many facts published of how Bush, Rumsfeld, Powell et all all got very rich off Iraq, real in your face Conflicts of Interest that would never stand up.

Its the most disgusting thing about America, you can tie Blackwater directly to Bushes pocket and yet that is fine. A low level procurement person in a small town office can be sacked because his cousin won a local tender.

The question I would pose is not why has an innocent 9/11 truth seeker is not willing to put their limited resources on the line for the truth, but why can money make you untouchable.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I do know that there have been legal cases taken against the Saudi state for their alleged involvement.

no there haven't been any. Feel free to show me. There have been attempts...and...as I said...Judge threw it out. Same as would be with any such case.

Indeed, but OP is hoping that merely asking the question will make the Official Story believable. Its his "thing". Pay no mind.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

In order to make a case out of this...a "group" would need to be able to look at evidence...which we know is mostly destroyed. Tapes withheld under "national security" excuse. Able Danger data destroyed. So how can you build a case that would stand up in court ? All we "truthers" have are holes in the "official" story....and admittedly..many assumptions.

Well then again you could argue that there is a case to be answered for the destruction of evidence push through the courts to have all classified information released, even if part of the trial has to be heard behind locked doors. Then you continue to build from their.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Perhaps for us ATSers it is evident that Left and Right are two hands of the same body. But to the majority of Americans, they still are two opposing entities. The Left always publicly attacks the Right and vice versa. May it be taxes, military involvement in ME, everything is a blame game. Why should the 9/11 case be any different?

again...consequences of it turning to be true...would damage the left also. The trust at the govt in America is at an all time low...and just imagine...what would such a revelation do to it even more. Riots...s would roll...and the future Admin positions would be "undesirable" to say the least. Also...they would put a target on their backs...the right would want revenge. No doubt about it.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

There are so many factors involved in 9/11 that I agree, there should be some kind of class-action law suits that can be filed against some entity, but I'm just not sure where you would even start.

So true, if we believe the 9/11 conspiracies then there are multiple counts to be answered for, you would not have to start with "Truthers vs America- The allegation America.gov was part of 9/11 attacks". Start small, it would take years.

The fact of the matter is that there is a Saudi connection, and U.S. official were aware of this NY Post Article on FBI Whitewashing the Saudi-9/11 Connection

Cannot help but plug my own thread I wrote on this very subject just before that thread came out.

The 9/11 Saudi Connection.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join