It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Simple Question for 9/11 Truth Seekers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

I get what you're saying however,

I probably should have said at the beginning, I personally do not believe that there is a case to be answered.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

My position on 911 has been put forth elsewhere on ATS as well as other places in the past. I limit what I say to the opinion of the engineer that I am and the structural steel designer that I was trained to be in the past and that is that what we watched happen that evil day was completely and utterly IMPOSSIBLE under the official storyline. What has unfolded since that day is evidence that the rest of the World, realizing what extent the US government will go to to get what it wants leaves the entire planet quaking in the fear that we will come for them next. However, there are bears and tigers out there that are currently conspiring, (that is right, conspiring), to put an end to this hegemony and only time will tell how it all plays out. It is a grand game and having been a part of it on the inside, I am consoled by the fact that I am much closer to my end than my beginning for it will NOT end well I assure you.

edit on 6-5-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: Spelling

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: largo
a reply to: KnightLight

If I may encourage you to go to the sites you feel are not worthy of exploration.
You may not obtain clinical and forensic details that will overwhelm (You also MAY.), but you will find resources that would not be posted in MSM/Conventional sources. This is how I discovered that cell phones would not perform as the 'recordings' supposedly substantiates.

I already have enough suspicion on day one from something VERY odd that happened to me. The camera went to gray screen or green screen.. The first tower was hit. A chopper was zoomed way in on the towers and making a wide circle around them.. And then the screen changed, and the buildings had no windows now, they were just big rectangles.. IT happened so quick and then the feed cut back in.. I think someone let me see that. My mind was so traumatized that eventhough I was suspicious on day 1 I couldn't really put my finger on it, and tried to move on and forget about the whole thing.

It was all a set up.

I usually measure conspiracies' worth by duration, growth of opposition, examination of evidence and plausibility.
This one has 'legs'.

Trust me I agree with you.

One of the reasons I don't need to go to any other site than ATS besides a search engine as my base source.. All my angles I come in from are search terms, rather than single sites that are already funneled or filtered information.. Obviously search providers are not providing this service out of the goodness of their hearts, so it's one more level to be careful with..

A conpiracy site by it's nature would have to be at the very least one source removed above the level of a source that I can look into and trust. I generally cannot accept testimony one step up from a witness who was actually there, so I just have to go to the witness, and not someone writing about a witness..

To be honest 9/11 is the straw that finally broke my back. I finally had the strength I needed. I have moved on from 9/11 now. I mean the next conspiracy above 9/11 that one generally comes to is MASS Mind control, and what MASS psychological Trauma used in a play like a magic trick.. That movie the Prestige.. Pretty cool.

My time is more importantly not spent trying to fight against what other people who wish to maintain control of Earth are doing.. I don't need to react. That puts me behind.. It puts me on defense. Nah. Gotta go offence, start scoring some points.. See them pull the defenders closer to the goal. I'm really not worried about them. It's uninteresting to me.

And don't forget something.. Their magic trick wasn't perfectly executed.. It left much of the audiance in sort of a stunned stupor that was supposed to wear off into fear and anger.. It lasted too long, and people still have that something is off the world vibe and yet they are still not acting.. They programmed the trigger, but some of the energy of the trick it leaked around the sides of the detonator.. Now they would need a new "kick"

Those same people who did 9/11.
They would love to see riots or civil wars.

Did you guys really think we blow out all the other countries, and leave all these Americans here who are starting to get what's going on, and because we reside in the belly of the Beast we have the greatest chance of noticing what's going on and stopping it. Watching how sleepy we are here, or maybe we are not as sleepy as it appears, maybe they have just warn out all of our triggers.. Like a beaten down wife.. Just not scared anymore.

We are not the ones running out of time.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So I will keep this one short.

I was writing another thread recently and a thought came to me, a question, a question that I think deserves its own thread. It’s a very simple question that I would like the thoughts of my fellow ATSters on, specifically those who do not believe the official story.

QUESTION:

Given that 9/11 happened 14 years ago and that the 9/11 truth movement has been on the go now for almost as long presenting lots of “evidence” that allegedly challenges the official story painting a picture that “they” let it happen or that they made it happen, why have the various 9/11 truth groups not put together their collective resources and taking legal action?

I mean why has Gage and Griffin not been on the whiteness stand?

I do know that there have been legal cases taken against the Saudi state for their alleged involvement. I am also aware of a case in the UK were a man tried to argue that he was refusing to pay his TV license because he believed the BBC to be complicit in the attacks, his case was unsuccessful. However to my knowledge the big 9/11 truth groups have never all pulled together to put the American government or parts thereof on trial under allegations of involvement in the murder of almost 3000 Americans.

Lastly let me say I do not want this thread to descend into yet another tit for tat, I am not interested in what evidence points to any one party being guiltier than another. I do not want to debate the finer points of why the buildings fell the way they did or what actually hit the pentagon, we have had those debates countless times now on ATS. . I am asking just to satisfy my own curiosity, its possible this has happened and I am just unaware of it.

Again what I am interested in, is a simple answer to this question (nothing more):

Given that 9/11 happened 14 years ago and that the 9/11 truth movement has been on the go now for almost as long presenting lots of “evidence” that allegedly challenges the official story painting a picture that “they” let it happen or that they made it happen, why have the various 9/11 truth groups not put together their collective resources and taking legal action?

Why are you here? On Ats. 911 is what brought me here. What brought you? Are there any CT's that you do believe in? Do you always believe the gov's official story?
You seem pretty well versed in both the OS as well as the CT's regarding 911. That seems pretty unusual for someone that believes the OS. Everyone that I know that believes the OS never even heard of Bld. 5, Halliburton or the patriot act.
So really, why are you here?

Vin

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Because in Any Brilliant Conspiracy , Nothing is Left to Chance . All Trails lead to Dead Ends with No Testimony to the Contrary of an Official Story .

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Do you remember who was in office when the towers were attacked?

Yeah, sorry, Typo - I was in a hurry when I posted that. I meant to say,

"Any judge with favours on the Left would have jumped on the opportunity to criticize the Right administration. "

Bush was republican, not democrat.

Thanks for pointing out the typo

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Because in Any Brilliant Conspiracy , Nothing is Left to Chance . All Trails lead to Dead Ends with No Testimony to the Contrary of an Official Story .

So you believe in the perfect crime.
Perpetrated by the same people who couldn't get water to hurricane victims 2 miles away.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I limit what I say to the opinion of the engineer that I am and the structural steel designer that I was trained to be in the past and that is that what we watched happen that evil day was completely and utterly IMPOSSIBLE under the official storyline.

How can you make a statement like that without studying the plans and engineering specs on the steels and trusses used?
Is that the way you conducted business when you were working?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I can say that because the steel below the fire was untouched and at ambient temperature, therefore uncompromised. If the top of the structure indeed went into freefall due to heat diminishment, when the falling mass hit the first section of uncompromised steel it would have either stopped and sat there or toppled off to one side or the other. The loading retained far too much symmetry to be natural.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh
when the falling mass hit the first section of uncompromised steel it would have either stopped and sat there or toppled off to one side or the other.

So thousands of tonnes of falling building will suddenly be stopped by one floor....

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

If you look at how many interests 9/11 served, the power, money and resources that was given to those we would want to blame and that the entire world has been shaped to what those that sought retribution dictated.... how in the
F¥€k!! do you expect anyone do do anything about it?

This question is a pie, smeared in everyone who questioned 9/11 face.

Even if there was any evidence - like a paper trail naming names - guess what?? BAAM!!! 'WAR ON TERROR' "matter of national security, go home"

You having fun with this?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Unlikely. Probability says that they would slide off to one side and crash to the street below, leaving a "stump" of tower still standing. And do not forget, the steel and concrete was PULVERIZED which is another unnatural result of simple collapse. It is like saying that a normal automobile (not loaded with explosives or anything), hit a telephone pole at 35 mph, exploded into a huge fireball after which nothing could be found of the car or its occupant but dust. These things just do not happen and violate all laws of physics.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Umm, you may have heard about resistence. Now, hurry up and come up with some assanine analogy out of your playbook!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The truth about 9/11 will not be disclosed for years, much like Diana's death. Our generation is not ready for it. Maybe a few generations down will discover the truth, way after we're gone.
By then nobody will give a #.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

I do not know how old you are, but I hope you are young. It would give me hope for the future that there are young folk out there that know full well how they play us. Well spoken.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The Perfect Crime has Happened Many Times in the Past . JFK for one .

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Perfect Crime has Happened Many Times in the Past . JFK for one .

And actually, they were not all that perfect if you recall all of the cover up that had be done afterwards. In fact, one of the things that squelches such events is the fear that those who know develop as they watch their counterparts get suicided off as the days go by.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just throwing this thought out there:

If you were a Jew in Germany and realized that Hitler was conspiring to throw you all in ovens would you rally the troops to take him to court?

Why or why not?

Thanks.K.bye.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

History shows that 300,000 just got out of Dodge and 6M did not. I'd say that history always repeats itself because we stupid humans are incapable of learning anything from it. Good point!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The point is we are NOT incapable of learning.

If you just got my point then we have hope yet eh?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join