It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Simple Question for 9/11 Truth Seekers.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Instead of attempting to get some branch of the US government in court why not go after the experts and their companies who you feel 'lied' to the government about their investigation?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Instead of attempting to get some branch of the US government in court why not go after the experts and their companies who you feel 'lied' to the government about their investigation?

Is that directed at me?

If so please read over my other threads on this subject before you put me in the wrong basket.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I remember a brave lady in the Pentagon that sued only to have the case thrown out, and get this, with prejudice, by a judge who was a Bush cousin. It's a sick joke.
The courts like the government are rogue. The zionists in control of the legal system would love to have 911 Truth money. What better way to control the opposition than to lead it.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Gotta love these contrived threads...

Given that 9/11 happened 14 years ago and that the 9/11 truth movement has been on the go now for almost as long presenting lots of “evidence” that allegedly challenges the official story painting a picture that “they” let it happen or that they made it happen, why have the various 9/11 truth groups not put together their collective resources and taking legal action?

What a spontaneous thought.

The thing is with conspiracy theories that they are kinda hard to prove due to their very nature. So you are basically saying that because it cannot be proven, it doesn´t exist.

You really think you have got a point here?

What is your point anyway? Does the lack of legal action by 911 truth prove that there is no conspiracy?

So let's say that in the coming year, 911 truth groups will actually take legal action, would this alone then prove that there was in fact a conspiracy? Using the same logic.

I hope you didn't spend too much energy cooking this one up.

edit on 12-7-2015 by YouPeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join