It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syx is sick - Urgent Calling all Syx friends

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
No! Syx is NOT sick anymore.

Can a mod update the title?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

What was it? The sickness, I mean?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Im doing ok physically Thanx! Online I am peachy. You are smart enough to read between that line...

I dunno.... "It Is what It Is" (Mine) Such is life eh?... Alas.. Syx...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Dude They don't know what is causing my chest pains. I have had dozens over the past year or so... But none as bad as the one that landed Me in the hospital. I was curled up and crying like a baby for about 5 minutes or so... Sucked Man!!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Hey its cool ! I knew how that was intended.

It is a good one though! I am not like that really, I don't think?
My Dragons Balls are Solid! (I can say that right?) ROFLMAO!!!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Dude They don't know what is causing my chest pains.

I had a feeling they wouldn't find the cause.

(I have a bit of an intuition)

Hm. Weird.

Maybe you're only part human...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Half Human, Half Dragon Bro!
I am Shape-Shifter Ya Know!!?

Read some of my stories in my profile Man.
Some shifting in some of them, Pretty sure.
My memory sucks anymore...

edit on 7-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Well get some rest, seriously.. and allow yourself to be pampered a bit.. don't let the fools make you think you can wrap yourself in duct tape and go out and kill a mammoth for dinner or anything..

You know.. I found so much humor in that picture because of my husband. This is neither one of our first marriages, only been married, what, 2-1/2 years now. When we first got married, the first couple days of our marriage, I brought my husband coffee in bed in the mornings when I woke him up for work, I served him his meals (prepared and plated) wherever he wanted to eat..I laundered his clothes and laid them out for him.. the whole 9 yards..

this was something he had never had before... none of his past wives had ever done those things for him actually.. so he wasn't used to it.

He told me in those first few days that he would never get used to it.. swore this was such an abnormal thing that there was no possible way he could simply be accustomed to such treatment.. lol.. I told him give it a year or two and he would be used to it just fine. He also told me he could never gain weight.. that he was just this weight and he would never ever gain a pound.. he was over 50 and still just as thin as could be, and this could never change.. I told him give it a year or two and he would gain weight.. lol

Fast forward two years.. a couple weeks ago I told my husband if he was hungry that he should make himself some microwavable burritos.. (for some reason I couldn't cook, I think I was going somewhere) anyhoo.. so I said to make something for himself in the microwave to eat, as I always keep a few things on hand that he can microwave for himself that he likes..

So.. he looks at me with a pouty face.. and in a little kids voice imitation said: "But I'm just widdle!" hahaha.. yeah.. never get used to it.. PS. he has also gained 30 pounds.. lol..

Don't let the manly man facade fool you with any of these guys.. if they could get waited on hand and foot they would.. manliness is reserved for killing mammoths, and other such manly activities.. it is NEVER for when they are at home...and they don't even have to be sick!

lol.. so you be whatever you need to be.. and don't let any of them fool you! Have some balls.. enough balls to look at your wife and say "But I'm just widdle!"

hahahaha

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

"But I'm just widdle!" Made Me Laugh and Smile! Thank You for making that happen OB! Really. Thanx!

Sadly,that won't work for Me here..... Long story that will go into the book of my life. The next big seller, well after the one a Friend and I are working on!

Then when the movie comes out, I want Jeff Bridges to Play My role! There some similar features to our appearences.
I dont see it so much now ass when I was Younger. You decide who would be best?
Thanx for all You wrote to Me. I really do appreciate it! Thanx, Syx/Mike...

edit on 7-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Well, I cannot suggest who should play you in the upcoming movie, as I don't watch enough television to get into the names of various actors etc. So I am certain that who you think you resemble is probably correct. We trust your judgment on the matter.

I know you all said you were having problems, and I am sorry for that. I didn't know how bad, because I never asked.. I worry about saying talk to me if I don't know whether or not I can give advice on the matter properly.. and I am a fixer for some reason, my kids and those close to me usually look to me for how to fix things, then proceed to ignore my perfectly good advice, unless of course its bad enough then they ask I step in and fix it all for them!

lol..usually waiting so long its real hard for me to fix! But somehow I usually manage.

But.. I am sorry.. and seriously, I do occasionally have genius advice.. and I can try to give you some if you tell me your problems.. and then you also can join the crowd in ignoring my perfectly good advice!

lol..

But, I have lived my life, had many experiences, and spent much time trying to figure people out.. so I can usually draw on my life experiences to say something helpful from time to time! And sometimes you might just like an ear. My husband and I both have a few of those..

edit on 7-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm so glad you are feeling better, Syk.

You were in my thoughts and nightly devotions the past few days. It is good to see you back on the boards.

Mel

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm glad you're doing better! Stress is a silent killer …

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

a reply to: lovebeck

Thank You LB. I appreciate the suggestions.
I will get more tests. I need to find out why this is happening!

Later for now, Syx.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions...I have quite a bit cardiac experience and with that comes all the things that can mimic chest pains, too.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Syx,put a guitar in those hands and you'd look like a rock star. Well you look like one anyway actually. LOL

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Okay, quit posting pics of Jeff Bridges and pretending it's you!

Nope. No way. I'm not buying it.
That is NOT the word nerd that I play acronyms with.

"Pics or it didn't happen?" *snort*

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

"But I'm just widdle!" Made Me Laugh and Smile! Thank You for making that happen OB! Really. Thanx!

Sadly,that won't work for Me here..... Long story that will go into the book of my life. The next big seller, well after the one a Friend and I are working on!

Then when the movie comes out, I want Jeff Bridges to Play My role! There some similar features to our appearences.
I dont see it so much now ass when I was Younger. You decide who would be best?
Thanx for all You wrote to Me. I really do appreciate it! Thanx, Syx/Mike...

Do not ask me why but whenever I saw you here I had you down as a 35 year old female.

I am so far off the mark when it comes to ats members.

Happy to see your ok and even happier to see your an ageing rockerish dude with long hair and a beard.

the more of us the better.

Peace and good will.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Dude They don't know what is causing my chest pains. I have had dozens over the past year or so... But none as bad as the one that landed Me in the hospital. I was curled up and crying like a baby for about 5 minutes or so... Sucked Man!!

I've had stress attacks that felt like this. It quite literally feels like a mini heart attack. I saw a cardiologist who diagnosed them. I had to wear a holter monitor for 24 hours, go back to cardiologist, have him read the results, eventually we learned it was stress attacks. Emotional, physical abuse until I was 5 did NOT help the stress, sexual abuse and stalking from 7-9, then emotional and more physical abuse until I was 19, then from 24 to 4 years ago more emotional abuse and stalked by my mother in law. So yeah, very familiar with stress attacks. I have a tendency to take and take and take and take, and what happens when you do that is it harms your body all that stress. I have more immune problems than I care to want. Not to mention I was just diagnosed yesterday with cervical spondylosis and lumbar spondylosis to add to all my health issues. Yeah me. I hope what you have Syx is stress attacks. That's easy enough to deal with. Avoid stress. (For me, easier said than done. LOL)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hi all. Stress Test I had yesterday came back negative. I am going to my doc's this morn and will talk about getting gall bladder test done. Thanx for that suggestion! Me...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Just happened to pop in and see this.

I'm so glad your doing better and back home Syx.

I hope your lastest visit to the doctor was able to give you some answers and solutions to your ailment.

I will check in later today to see how things are.

Your a strong person Syx. You can do what ya gotta do.

And you have a beautiful Polar Bear who loves you and will never leave your side.

You are very blessed.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Any updates Syx?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join