It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syx is sick - Urgent Calling all Syx friends

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm in my phone now. Syx wife posted the bad news in my previous thread. Please check last page, at the end. Syx need us.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Somebody please copy/paste Sys's wife post here. Thanks.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

here's the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Tue May 5 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I hope he gets better.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ill be praying for him. He's such a good guy. Good thing is he was having chest pain and they couldn't find anything. This could be angina from stress. Usually almost always an MI will show in labs such as troponin and cardiac enzymes. Usually they take them in tiers over 8 hours or so, so admitting him can be typical as well as a consult to see if he is a candidate for a cath. Regardless we are here for him and care about him. I don't know the details of his personal life issues, and it is not my business. However, stress can cause this stuff.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Somebody please copy/paste Sys's husband post here. Thanks.

Here it is:

Hi. Syx,my husband was admitted to the hospital yesterday the 4th...with serve chest pains.After some test,they don't think he had a heart attack..They are holding him for maybe 2 days or so for observation..I thought you guys might want to know..I'm very scared and freaking out..I do think this is all my fault :'( I love him with all my heart and I hope he gets better.I really didn't want to leave him,but I had to post this for his friends..I will be going back to the hospital later today...I don't know if he is still plaining on leaving me like he has said..I know I have put him through a lot lately..I am so sorry for it all..I so so hope he can for give me..We can make this work..I really don't know what I am going to do if he does leave me...Maybe just freak out even more..We have been together for 28 years..So this is pretty hard on both of us......Please Syx for give me..I will try my best to change...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Syx...:'( P.S. I am also sorry to every one else...:'(

Link to original ATS post.
edit on b000000312015-05-05T08:34:54-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 05 May 2015 08:34:54 -0500800000015 by butcherguy because: added link.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Not much I can do sitting here...
He'll be in my positive thoughts...

Do they need billing help?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Love ya Syx!!!
My favourite Dragon!!!

Come back as healthy as ever!!!

We need your Dragon stories!!!

Edit: More importantly, we need you!!!

Bless You my friend!!!
edit on 5-5-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
"GERD" a gastro-esophageal disorder takes on the same symptoms, so it usually is an alternate diagnosis once a heart attack had been ruled out. Stress exacerbates it.

I am so sorry to read about the couple's troubles. Sending healing vibes and prayers their way.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Syx and cc are in my prayers. Get better Syx. We need your great stories and poems. a reply to: Trueman

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I had severe chest pains and thought I was having heart problems. Turned out to be gall bladder issue brought on by stress. Lets hope and pray for something even less than that....

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So sorry to hear this. Hope all is well and he is back home soon. There are several things that can masquerade as a heart attack, so I'm glad to hear that has been ruled out.

My best

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
That is reaaly some bad news that will keep me worrying for the days to come. Syx backed me all the way from start to finish at my first attempt writing a short (dragon) story. It finally resulted in me winning the most coveted ATS writers status. Very kind, friendly and helpfull ATS member...

I hope you will get better soon my friend and we all can enjoy some more of your writing.

~Zat~

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Get better soon dude.
My love and best wishes to him and his family.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Syx, you better get out of that hospital real quick... you are sorely missed.

Positive thoughts to you Bro.

Nibs

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Get well dude. My thoughts are with the two of you. Hopefully everything turns out to be ok, best wishes.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hold Fast Brother. Get your strength back, then get your ass back here, your ATS brothers and sisters have got your back.

ccbears - hang in there mate. Live, love, life.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I will keep him in my prayers, but it does sound like an anxiety attack.. stress and age combined cause that from time to time..

But yes, I will pray for him.. and his wife..

sounds like they both need it

PS. I say this not to make light of the situation, but so that people don't worry so much.
edit on 5-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks Bro for the insert and link....

Sad news when one of our ATS outstanding members lands in the hospital....

God bless and may your God be with you Syx and CC!

to CC

Take care have faith, Syx is too good to leave all of us!!!! Please keep us up to date....

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I will keep Syx and CCBears in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that all of the testing comes back great!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Sorry again. Can someone let Syx's wife know about this thread?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join