It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Those That Condemn Homosexuality I Ask, Where Are Your Tassels!?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
a reply to: windword

The book of II Kings...the word used is sodomites.

I did not make that up.

But "sodomite" in the Old Testament didn't mean "gay". It represented a different kind of "sin". Read or listen to the texts. Homosexuality had nothing to do the city's destruction. This is a misnomer.

edit on 5-5-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

For the third time in asking.

Explain how the gay agenda is going to cause humanities doom?.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

And rape. Rape was apparently so wide spread that when the angel came to see Lot, a group of people gathered outside his house demanding that Lot turn the angel over for a rousing afternoon of group rape. Lot offered to turn his daughter over instead.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Also this is not the topoc of the thread.
If you wish to make a tjread to do with homosexuality is an illness make a thread eh?.
This thread is how christians cherry pick and use their religion as a disguose for bigotry

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

For the third time in asking.

Explain how the gay agenda is going to cause humanities doom?.

Pretend everyone in the world is homosexual. What happens? Artificial insemination? Is that it? Sperm banks? Forced copulation?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic, ketsuko. He knows me.

Possibly. Still, it's a disturbing thought.

I don't care what gays or lesbians do on their own time in their homes. I'm not even trying to stop them from having an avenue to recognize their unions, so long as I am left well out of it.

But the idea that all that needs to happen to create widespread acceptance of a thing is to expose people to it, even if they really don't want to be exposed, is something that is being done. Schools create curricula that inject ideas that are ever more permissive. We're not just teaching the birds and the bees and basic birth control information anymore. Now we teach positions and orientations and we teach these things younger and younger. More and more TV shows have their "token" gays, and most of them are abominable stereotypes rather than actual, you know, people. You've got shows like Sister Wives on. Stuff is far more explicit all the time and at far earlier times in the day than it used to be.

It's a steady creep.

And while you can say that we need to loosen up about things. Look at the world around us. How many times do we go to other threads and complain about how people just don't have integrity or decency or seem to care about anyone but themselves?

Maybe it's related. Maybe it's not. But it would be interesting to see if you could go back and find some markers in media and in society to chart and see if there's a correlation. And if there is, is it just a correlation? Two symptoms of a degrading whole? Or is there some causal relationship tied into a larger pattern? I don't know. Sometimes, I think I can just catch glimpses of the edge of a much larger design ... but it eludes me.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
a reply to: Krazysh0t

But cars are destroying the planet.

How many trees and rivers have been paved over to make a parking lot?
What about the constant stream of pollution jutting out of each and every cars exaust?

The fight for Oil, which has caused millions of people to die, Natural disasters, and economically criple social development?

The car might of not of been the best example if trying to be Probiotech because the car currently in our centry and in the last has been the bane of our existance.

Besides all that, A car in retrospect isn't anything like mind transfering cloned cyborgs.

The car, while it has caused problems that we couldn't have foreseen when it was invented, hasn't destroyed society though. In fact, it has increased our interconnectedness.

You believe in the soul don't you? One simply dosn't possess a meat suit genetically sythesized like clockwork in a factory.

Are you not familiar with my posts? Why would you think I believe in a soul?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Why not everyone is gay...why make up situations that will never happen?.
So again how is around 5% of the populace going to cauuse mankinds downfall?.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Do you really think the gay agenda is to make everyone gay?.
Fool...it is just equality.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Do you really think the gay agenda is to make everyone gay?.
Fool...it is just equality.

No need to call me a fool. I see your point. It's never going to happen, so let them screw each other, I don't care. They get a Darwin award for taking themselves out of the gene pool, that's fine.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

And computer electronic waste pilling up across the globe polluting the ocean and overburdening under previleged societies such as the electronics dumping ground in Africa.

Cars have actually increased the speed of said destruction. Because without Engines. Logging would not be nearly the rate it is at right now.

Sure such inventions havn't destroyed society yet. but even if society makes a car that runs on fart fumes or leaves no exaust.

Cars will still be a very serious problem for the landmass, the life living on it AKA the Enviroment and ecosystem.

Computers. Been around since the early 50s, And instead of having nuclear bombs dropped manually from planes. Computers now give the possibility of automated nuclear missle launch sequences....

Computers are indeed speeding up the destruction of mankind. So how is that paranoia if it's the truth?

And that's not even dealing with advanced artificial intelligence that will very soon make all of our choices for us which these fakebot scripts pretty much do when you type in the search Engine and it churns up results.
What if computers really start thinking and want to use humans as a network for colonizing space. What would stop it?

If i was the singularity i would do it. Because it would dictate my own survival as an organism well securing the longevity of humanities dreams of space travel. Just humanity won't be consiously aware because they will be cyborgs autopiloting on hivemind commands.

That's just skimming through a couple points. I'm sure i could rant all day about where our technology is leading us.

But back to gay people and them fueling the symbiot cloning technology i suppose? Because its not science fiction. It's approaching.

Along with the singularity who will have acess to such facilities once created. IF everyone can log into the internet from chips in the brain. Then the singularity can just as easily manipulate people who want money into walking into a facility that will turn them into cyborgs lol.

or any other method of take over. Create factories and start pumping out drones and invade the planet. That's not being paranoid. That's thinking ahead. From the perspective of a conquerer, which the singularity will have historical records of say, every single war, conflict, tactics ect ect in existance on the net.....

And that dosn't scare you?

edit on pm50000003115Tue, 05 May 2015 14:53:31 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

So gay folk are not going to cause the downfall of humanity then are they?.
So the #e you bleated three times here was just bs.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Seriously though. Does that mean such individuals are not just * Getting* off as mentioned before?

No, it's not simply a matter of sexual release. The case is subject to the individual, but many of these individuals actually desire a romantic relationship with whatever it is they are attracted to; It's not purely sexual. It is exactly the same thing that a heterosexual individual experiences in every way and form. The only difference is what these people are attracted to.

Even in the realms of heterosexuality, Things Can and do get quite bizare. I don't need to go into detail about that but pick an organ or orface. Any organ or orphase. Or furries, People that dress up in animal suits. Not quite beastality but still a *Neurological stimulus* non the less.

Yes, I'm not denying that Fetishes exist. Except Paraphilias and Sexualities are not Fetishes. It goes beyond the realm of simply getting your rocks off. These people feel and desire a connection at a relationship level. Not to mention that Paraphilias and Sexualities are the stuff people are born with, whilst Fetishes form from pubescence onwards.

In the scales of time however, Is it okay for the species if everyone just decided that only being with the similar sex is the answer what would happen to the humans species? it would die out fast. So, from a true biological standpoint. Is it REALLY OKAY? Absolutely not.

This concept is ridiculous, considering that Homosexuality isn't a choice.

And your example is also incorrect. There are many species in the world which only have 1 gender in it. For example, the species within the Aspidoscelis genus are only female.

And it grinds my gears when they try to force me to be morally acceptable of their bizare fetishes.

No one is forcing you to be morally accepting. However, considering I have shown that Homsexuality isn't a Fetish just as much as Heterosexuality isn't a fetish, what we are trying to do is make you some what of an intellectual

Now, no ones going to convince me, that anyone's own method of sexual reproduction is * Natural* Because humans are the farest thing from natural on this unfortunate planet that bears the burden of feeding our species oxygen.

Right, you're religion makes you ignorant of clear evidence, and you willfully reject even the most obvious rational points there is to make due to that very belief system.

But its just as much a state of mind as anything else. Does it mean all psychopaths have to act upon their anti-social tendencies?

Wow! You are so distantly in touch with reality it's astonishing. Do I seriously need to explain to you that a Neurological disorder is also not a "state of mind" or choice? Like seriously? How ignorant can you really get? You might as well say that retarded people are just choosing to be that way.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Newsflash: ALL of society is detrimental to the environment. Even BEFORE the industrial revolution happened this was true. Did you know that it is theorized that the death of most of the Natives in America after the Europeans landed caused a mini-Ice Age in Europe as a bunch of new trees grew to replace all the ones that the Natives had chopped down? And the Natives are supposed to be known for their love of nature (of course that is a myth in any case).

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So gay folk are not going to cause the downfall of humanity then are they?.
So the #e you bleated three times here was just bs.

Yeah those with homosexuality are only going to cause the demise of themselves / their blood line. Pretty sad. I wish they'd get help.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I think I understand your problem. You view the failure of a lifeform to procreate as a failure in the lifeform's life, but to that I say that at no point is it EVER spelled out in this universe that the point of life is to procreate. Naturally, life has a predisposition to precreate, but that doesn't mean that is its goal or a necessity.

There are countless amounts of straight couples that don't have children either. Sometimes the reasons aren't even medically related. Many couples these days choose not to have kids because they just don't want to have kids.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

And rape. Rape was apparently so wide spread that when the angel came to see Lot, a group of people gathered outside his house demanding that Lot turn the angel over for a rousing afternoon of group rape. Lot offered to turn his daughter over instead.

That account isn't actually in the Book of Jasher, or the Book of Jubilees.

Jasher 19:44
And the Lord was provoked at this and at all the works of the cities of Sodom, for they had abundance of food, and had tranquility amongst them, and still would not sustain the poor and the needy, and in those days their evil doings and sins became great before the Lord.

45 And the Lord sent for two of the angels that had come to Abraham's house, to destroy Sodom and its cities.

46 And the angels rose up from the door of Abraham's tent, after they had eaten and drunk, and they reached Sodom in the evening, and Lot was then sitting in the gate of Sodom, and when he saw them he rose to meet them, and he bowed down to the ground.

47 And he pressed them greatly and brought them into his house, and he gave them victuals which they ate, and they abode all night in his house.

48 And the angels said to Lot, Arise, go forth from this place, thou and all belonging to thee, lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of this city, for the Lord will destroy this place.

49 And the angels laid hold upon the hand of Lot and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hands of his children, and all belonging to him, and they brought him forth and set him without the cities.

50 And they said to Lot, Escape for thy life, and he fled and all belonging to him.

51 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah and upon all these cities brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven.

52 And he overthrew these cities, all the plain and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground; and Ado the wife of Lot looked back to see the destruction of the cities, for her compassion was moved on account of her daughters who remained in Sodom, for they did not go with her.

53 And when she looked back she became a pillar of salt, and it is yet in that place unto this day.
www.sacred-texts.com...

Jubilees 16
Lord executed his judgments on Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Zeboim, 4 and all the region of the Jordan, and He burned them with fire and brimstone, and destroyed them until this day, even as [lo] I have declared unto thee all their works, that they are wicked and sinners exceedingly, and that they defile themselves and commit fornication in their flesh, and work uncleanness on the earth. 5 6. And, in like manner, God will execute judgment on the places where they have done according to the uncleanness of the Sodomites, like unto the judgment of Sodom.
www.sacred-texts.com...

There's nothing about homosexuality or rape in any of the ancient narratives of Sodom and Gomorrah found with The Dead Sea Scrolls. "The men of the city wanting to rape the angels" narrative is only found in the modern King James version of the Catholic Bible.

www.seetheholyland.net...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5-5-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I think I understand your problem. You view the failure of a lifeform to procreate as a failure in the lifeform's life, but to that I say that at no point is it EVER spelled out in this universe that the point of life is to procreate. Naturally, life has a predisposition to precreate, but that doesn't mean that is its goal or a necessity.

There are countless amounts of straight couples that don't have children either. Sometimes the reasons aren't even medically related. Many couples these days choose not to have kids because they just don't want to have kids.

You know what. I think you hit the nail on the head. I've actually had somewhat of an epiphany. You are right. Procreating IS NOT the purpose of life, but a lot of the time a product of life, as you say. With only 5% (if I take those figures to be genuine) who cares what they do if they're not hurting anyone. Many people with homosexuality have led productive lives, contributing to society.

I apologize for any offense I may have caused. I'm out of this thread now. Thanks Krazy. You've enlightened me. I mean this post with all sincerity.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Their choice isn't it? What right do you have to say people who don't have kids need help?.
My two gay uncles have adopted two troubled kids and have done wonders with them.
Both are set for uni and love their two gay dads.
You don't have to give birth to a child to be a good parent.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Psychopathy is a mental disease that very much is a state of mind. Because, a persons State of mind depends upon if they are anti-social or not. It wasn't just some abreviation of a *saying* i meant it quite literally. State of mind.

And yes being gay is a fetish, I don't know where you are getting the idea of pedophilacs as wanting a romantic relationship with children.

Capturing children, raping them and dumping them in the woods does not constitute a romantic relationship. it is acting out a sexual fetish because it is a desire not a nessesity as much as you make it seem like it.

Is it nessisary that pedophiles kill children? No. is it nessisary that they take children at all? No.

So why should it be nessisary for a gay person to be with the similar sex?

I am sorry if my conversation has infuriated you so much that you do not really comprehend my out of the box thinking but i think you are farther from the truth are and mostly mirroring the expectations of western cultural society.

Being gay is as much a fetish as anything else. necrophila ect.

What sexual orientation is a necrophiliac? A deadist? Lol seriously?

There is what is considered normal behavior, and then there is abnormal behavior caused by an abnormality.
Are gay people the majority or minority? because if they were the majority, then it wouldn't be considered weird, bizare, or a state of mental ilness now would it?

Because what is not normal, is abnormal. Ect. And this is just the English language here, from the view point of pre-biases and information suckled from the tit of psychology books. Oh and the propaganda of the gay community pushing for symbiot research into cloning vats.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join