It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sneak Preview of the Peoples Protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yesterday I went to London to film the Peoples Protest. Here is a sneak preview to enjoy whilst I edit the full film. I've got a lot of footage to get through so it may take around a week. Stay tuned and subscribe to keep updated!

I am going to try to keep the full film under 30 minutes but depending on how it goes it could be an hour job. Thoughts so far?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Watched the preview and still couldn't tell what these people were protesting. Random protest or a specific cause? Signed, Confused in Calcutta

edit: Ah, never mind, just saw your other thread on the subject www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-5-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
There were all sorts of different people protesting for different things. In a nutshell, people feel misrepresented by the government and want that to change. There were people protesting against austerity, the war on drugs, war in general, ill treatment of the homeless and GMOs to name a few.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Actually I'm all for the police filming the protests.

One, it means police have to adhere to the law.

Two, if protests break the law and decide to start rioting, then they can be brought to justice also.

Win win if you ask me.

It seems the protest went fairly smoothly, maybe the US could learn a thing or two from us.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Police filming the protest for safety is okay but what about for intelligence gathering and profiling? Huge differences.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Who said they were profiling? Anyway as long as you didn't do anything wrong who cares if they try to profile you?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

Who said they were profiling? Anyway as long as you didn't do anything wrong who cares if they try to profile you?

UK judges give approval for police mass surveillance of protest movements

Supreme Court grants “judicial approval for the mass surveillance of UK protest movements”

Then you've even got this from back in 2009.
Revealed: police databank on thousands of protesters

Films and details of campaigners and journalists may breach Human Rights Act

I suppose it depends on how you look at it and how much you value your rights.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

True, but there are cameras every where now and for all I know they could be spying on me already.

I'm not to bothered though, if I decide to blow up parliament after the election because I feel the result was futile and not in the best interest of the majority of the British public, I'll just be careful about it.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Thanks for keeping us updated.

When coppers film you it's a great opportunity to say your piece and/or stick your protest sign in front of the camera. These are, after all, some of the people we most want to get our message through to. Police, military, etc. are forced to use whatever mental capacity they started off with just to ensure survival. There are plenty of highly intelligent people meandering through life who are not worth the effort it takes to transmit an essential message. They just brush it off with a glib joke. Coppers etc. are less likely to brush off your message with a glib joke. They may appear to ignore it, but it may register, and if it's on film all the better.

One point that can be a lifesaver. Coppers have sworn to protect the public and sometimes will sacrifice their lives to fulfil this warriors oath. Observation is key. If they're observing the scene carefully please don't ignorantly obstruct their view.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Use it.
Be content that you have done what was required of a responsible tribe member.

'Your name', i.e. the legal fiction traded to private bankers by corrupt politicians in exchange for loans of fiat currency subject to interest, should open a file that is full of whistleblowing and positive activism. If it doesn't you've messed up somewhere. You should be pleased to be associated with the legal fiction belonging to private bankers that you use for commercial transactions, AKA 'your name'.

Profiling is a money game. We've just had a heated discussion in this house on psychology as a fake science. I can't get into the profiling discussion without getting angry so I'll leave it. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3 5 2015 by Kester because: spacing

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The full film is here guys, please watch it and tell me what you think

new topics

top topics

join