It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Situation Just Went Down

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Oh so did you take any pictures of it? I know I would have.

I opened the door and looked right. I couldn't see the vehicles from that position. A sound to my left caught my attention. Looking left I saw all my neighbours also looking out. After asking if our visitors were medics, (no), I went out and approached the scene. There were so many already on the scene helping I went back inside. At no time did I consider taking pictures to be a helpful act.

Later I found the cause of the crash was a hoax call taking the newer firetrucks out of town. An older firetruck with an old fashioned siren was then sent out to a genuine call. The driver drove as though motorists at the lights would notice him coming, as they would with a more modern, louder, siren. They didn't hear him coming as he ran the red lights.

edit on 7 5 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
Circles within circles. We might suddenly pop out in a parallel universe at this rate.

We agree.

~$heopleNation

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Well I hope those pranksters had a good laugh, idiots. Good story though.

I'll tell you a true story, it happened back in the late 90's out here in occupied California. Some friends and I were on our way out to the Delta in Discovery Bay to go wake boarding. There is a very dangerous road called Vasco road that you take on your way out there. It has since been redone so it's much safer these days.

Anyway we started heading up this hill that is basically a winding road. This was just a two lane road back then. We come around this corner and all of a sudden there are two cars that had hit each other head on. It involved a small pick up truck and mini van. Anyway the mini van's driver was ok, but the guy in the pick up truck went right through his own windshield.

Traffic was stopped on the opposite side, and traffic was slowly moving pass the accident on our side. As we passed, we all looked down at this poor unfortunate soul who flew out of his windshield. He was on the pavement lying on his stomach gasping for air with blood coming out of his mouth. He literally was spitting his own teeth out, I seen it with my own eyes.

He had glass in his forehead, and probably had broken ribs or a collapsed lung because he seemed to be having trouble breathing. People were out of their cars about to assist him, so we continued on. Basically it probably happened within seconds or a minute before we came around that corner. He easily could have hit us instead. If that is not bad enough, there was more in store for us later that day out on the Delta. ................to be continued. ~$heopleNation

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join