It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official, no one cares.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

Why not WRITE YOUR OWN WORDS?

Is thinking for yourself so hard a task you need to use others words as a rebuttal to mine? Words not even in opposition to what I said?

Welp, that makes you a drone you brainwashed mess.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
any brits/europeans posting about how bad the usa is, should thank their own government, since we are a serf colony of your royals. we do what they dictate. don't fuss at us, fuss at them.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
truebrit,

man you are always so positive and upbeat. what the heck is in your mug?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

most people see that big players are the ones to dictate how even the USA does things. Its only a few children that have been trolling here. Otherwise its been a good thread.

Most people see that they like us are stuck with the leadership we inherited from bygone times. That we are all under the boot of a larger oppressor.

Some people are idiots though and cant even understand what they read. To them this is like a lunchtime fight between retards. They have no interest in becoming better people. Not really. They are here for ishts and giggles.

That is the extent of their worth as well.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

it PERHAPS wouldn't be quite as bad if queen E was actually in charge but alas, the rothschild's got the british royals by the short hairs awhile ago, so now they are like second tier instead of first. i dunno, so many wonderful things came out of britain but certainly not their taxation system. it just eats more and more until it consumes whole countries.

ah well
edit on 7-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I wouldnt say that I am a monarchist. I respect that royalty is part of cultural traditions but more than that royalty DOES hold power over their countries.

Royals just arent that special anymore. They never were really. They just had better educations in the past.

Allot of good does come out of the UK. The UK is just subject to the same forces here that dictate the behavior of ruling powers. Human nature is at the crux of the problems we face as average people under global leadership.

If it were better people in charge then things like unjust taxation would not be necessary (in their eyes not mine). We get people just like us though. Flawed and petty random people born to a crown or an office of government.

EDIT TO ADD:
The UK could keep its taxes though. They do get more bang for their buck. There is so much that they get in return. Taxation is not bad when the money is spent on things that are beneficial to the people. When the return justifies the sacrifice or effort.

I would pay more gladly if we got more. The problem is that the people advocating greater social spending are liars and dirty scum bags trying to steal public money one way or another. Those that argue for smaller government are right in that at least they can choose where to spend their money and they are better at that than the government. If it was a different government perhaps it would learn how to manage a budget.

edit on 5 7 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

During working hours, I drink tea. After hours however, I am known to sink a few glasses of rum and cola, ale, and so on. In my avatar, its rum and cola day, all day, every day!

In all seriousness though, negative circumstances do not automatically require one to adopt a negative outlook. When one walks in shadow, one tends to remember with growing fondness, the sensation of walking in the light.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

During working hours, I drink tea. After hours however, I am known to sink a few glasses of rum and cola, ale, and so on. In my avatar, its rum and cola day, all day, every day!

In all seriousness though, negative circumstances do not automatically require one to adopt a negative outlook. When one walks in shadow, one tends to remember with growing fondness, the sensation of walking in the light.

you need to write fairy tales a'la tolkien! i mean SERIOUSLY.

speaking of rum

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

yeah. what gets me is they waste so much of it on global domination and then tell the poor they aren't getting better assistance because the taxpayers are not willing to pay enough. it's disgusting.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Keeping telling yourself all that.

And you keep on blabbering about how the USA is going to fall, while foaming out the mouth, LMAO!

heard the the law of attraction works pretty good

How witty of you. Probably the most intelligent thing that you have ever said here because it's true. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook
Well, he diiiid start two threads on the same topic. & that horse was way dead in the first place.

Well it is the rant forum, but probably better that it is. You know I was thinking that Fakebook would be a cool name too. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy
How do I know he's ignoring it? It's been 5 days, that's how I know.

Maybe he took some time off to go climb Everest, and then got sidetracked by an avalanche?

TrueBrit DID do the dirty work, he said all that needed to be said, No need to add more unless there was a reply, which there wasn't.

Well there is now, so the show goes on. ~$heopleNation
edit on 7-5-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Your insecurity is showing, tuck it away?

Most intelligent thing I ever said here?

How lucky we are for all your sarcasm and insightful posts.

I deffinately wasnt trying to be intelligent, it was my version of sarcasm. Also could care less how some armchair warrior perceives me and my posts.

Just another annoying member to ignore on the boards

Good day, sir.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I, and all my family and all my friends are of the same mind as you. Sick of it. My family is not perfect nor my country, but I still love both. Lots of blood shed on this land from wars, death, and birth through the generations. Oh, and taxes.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Hey I wasn't the one that came unhinged on another poster with the typical America hating drivel.

Now go away, just don't go away all butthurt. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Look sparky, I am not ignoring it.

DO you even understand his comment or are you functionally retarded?

I dont even disagree with him entirely. LIKE USUAL he said his peace and added to the dialogue. Its gems like you that think ATS is a place for ego masturbation and tit for tat arguments between idiots.

It is not. Also, bite me. I have been working for the last 3 days and ATS is not a priority over rent and food.

His argument doesnt even NEGATE MINE. You obviously dont understand his or my posts. I dont know if thats sad or pathetic. Maybe both.

Next time. WRITE YOUR OWN WORDS instead of using others you dont even understand.

Wow, tiger, calm down, or grow up. "Am I functionally retarded? "Bite me"?, Are you 12 or something?

you said

The US doesn't care if you don't like it.

Quite obviously we do or we wouldn't be throwing money at other countries right and left. YOU sure as hell care or you wouldn't have posted this rant. You come in here calling people names,YOU are the one getting butt hurt! People agree with you and you're all nice and sweet but those who don't get all your tough guy, keyboard warrior anonymous hate. I have to agree with you, it IS sad and pathetic

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
its official

i hate everyone

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Well people disagreed and I respected it. Others acted like I killed their dog or I eat puppies or something and took my rant personally. I responded in kind.

These guys are all riled up about me NOT responding to anothers post. Big freaking deal.

And I do care, I never said I didn't didnt, hence the rant. The modus operandi of those who just generally HATE an entire group of people based on nationality, culture, or race are assholes always....and here you are defending them....since I am arguing against them. Maybe read my OP without "jerk" eyes only looking for fuel for fire.

Also, I am not politically correct. Please deal with it. Substitute "retarded" for absurd, move on.

If you are respectful of my opinion I can be of yours. If you act like a dick, why on earth wouldn't I?

I am bigger than that? Never said I was. I am probably a bigger asshole than anyone when I want to be. Just don't go down that path.

Did you even have a point? I haven't been keeping up with this thread. Honestly this thread means more to the abstract "general" detractors without a point than me.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Nope not dead. I am flattered that you think I am a mountain climbing type of person. Though considering the loss of life recently due to just that, an avalanche on mount everest.....what you said could be considered in poor taste and of no humor.

In other words that was an asshole thing to say.

I've noticed that the people who don't agree are only generally displeased with the argument or rather the type of person who advocates it OVER having a concrete issue with the argument. There are no points taken in contra since they haven't even thought about my words beyond memorized formulaic responses they come preprogramed with.

Its like they don't know exactly where to disagree since they can't logically....so emotional arguments and narcisistic triades rule the rebuttals.

Its as though they have nothing to say so they just say something dickish and personal instead. Interesting.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Nope not dead. I am flattered that you think I am a mountain climbing type of person. Though considering the loss of life recently due to just that, an avalanche on mount everest.....what you said could be considered in poor taste and of no humor.
In other words that was an asshole thing to say.

Jeezus dude, calm down already. I was in no way trying to be a jerk, it was a joke. Now you want to start an argument with me? You know what they say? Paranoia will destroy yuh bro.

~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join