It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official, no one cares.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

The mass exodus you refer to of people banned for proving things that most of you doubters consider fantasy ??

Almost everyone who left you refer to were BANNED, that is why they are gone.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I just finished reading the "It's official trilogy"and this thread sums it up best, thanks tadaman!! 100% agree with the sentiment if your life sucks fix it...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
its official, all these "official" threads crack me up.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: tadaman

I think it has to be said, that hating America and everything contained within it is unacceptable. No nation on this planet, exclusively contains persons and concepts which without exception, ought to be the target of anger and vilification. Heck, even North Korea has reasonable people in it, although most of them would rather be pretty much anywhere else!

However, it also has to be said, that voicing an opinion which is negative toward American foreign policy, its companies and the way its corporate sector has been instrumental in assisting intelligence agencies in destabilising and damaging nations, their governments, and even bumping off their leaders in places ranging from Latin American nations, to the Middle East, the Balkans, and many others over the last few decades, is a fair point, and the only reason to argue against that view in my estimation, is to stifle fair and free discussion on such matters.

Also, you must remember that most people who comment negatively against any one nations policies or leadership, comment extremely vocally and negatively against their own governments methodology, structure, policies, and so on. That is never truer than in the case of British persons, who see their own government trying to set up US style police agencies in a nation which has no need of them, government which follows the US into every failed idea for a war one could possibly think up, and is a major partner of the US when it comes to the illegal, and treasonous behaviour of its intelligence services, where monitoring of internet usage is concerned.

In short, hate is never welcome, from any sector, toward any other. However, fair comment is fair comment, and if you cannot take a little honesty and reality, whether it be from your next door neighbour, OR from someone the other side of the planet, then that is unfortunate, but just because you do not enjoy a comment or attitude, does not invalidate it.

I'm just going to repost this because it seems the OP is deliberately ignoring it

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy
I'm just going to repost this because it seems the OP is deliberately ignoring it

And why would he do that, do you think? Could it be that this deflates the false paradigm upon which the outrage is built?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
As an American, I feel I should say that no, I do not care what the world thinks of me, or my country.

I don't need approval, nor do I desire approval.

No, America is not perfect, no country is.

None. Zilch, zero, nadda.

And if you think yours is, you're just as bad as you perceive us to be.

If you don't live here, and know us, you don't have any basis to hate us, only your narrow view of us from the global media. And if that's what you are basing your opinions on, then you have bigger issues than America. Seriously.

Quite simply you do not HAVE to like us. Nor do I have to give a rat's patooty what you think.

edit on 6-5-2015 by poncho1982 because: typo

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alekto
Gayest thread ever?

Most tasteless post ever?

Jas
edit on 5/6/2015 by LadyJae because: substituted more appropriate adjective

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: wondering5740
I just finished reading the "It's official trilogy"and this thread sums it up best, thanks tadaman!! 100% agree with the sentiment if your life sucks fix it...

The only way to fix anything is to stop paying for fossil fuels, food, & water on a global scale (ie egalitarianism)

Good luck with that.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bootifool

Yep, I think you hit the nail square on the head!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I wonder Mr Tadman if some country was to build as many aircraft carriers as this en.wikipedia.org...

MAYBE they are scared of something ,sticks and stones old chap

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Another sad spotlight thread from the member who told me to "go die".

Very pathetic. And validated much of what I said.

Who are you again?

Your ideology of what America is, and the reality of WHO actually represent it, are polar opposite. Your delusional, sir.

Your leaders do not relate or represent you.

So defend em, Mr patriot. Your constitution will be stripped soon because of that mentality.

Grow up while your at

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

How do you know that he is ignoring it, maybe he appreciated TrueBrit's logical post, and has yet much to say?

You know what I find disturbing? Is how you jackals all try to gang up on tadaman after TrueBrit does your dirty work for you. Post a response of your own instead of standing upon another Man's shoulders.

It's pretty weak and pathetic if you ask me. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Another sad spotlight thread from the member who told me to "go die".

Well that is unfortunate, no wonder you seem so angry and foaming out the mouth.

So defend em, Mr patriot.

Defend who, like you guys defend the stooges who follow the lead of our stooges over here?

Your constitution will be stripped soon because of that mentality.

LMAO! I don't wish that upon either of us, but you will fall and be subjugated by Russia long before we will even fall. Fix your brain already my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Keeping telling yourself all that.

I heard the the law of attraction works pretty good

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

How do you know that he is ignoring it, maybe he appreciated TrueBrit's logical post, and has yet much to say?

You know what I find disturbing? Is how you jackals all try to gang up on tadaman after TrueBrit does your dirty work for you. Post a response of your own instead of standing upon another Man's shoulders.

It's pretty weak and pathetic if you ask me. ~$heopleNation

Well, he diiiid start two threads on the same topic.

& that horse was way dead in the first place.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

How do I know he's ignoring it? It's been 5 days, that's how I know.

TrueBrit DID do the dirty work, he said all that needed to be said, No need to add more unless there was a reply, which there wasn't.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

Look sparky, I am not ignoring it.

DO you even understand his comment or are you functionally retarded?

I dont even disagree with him entirely. LIKE USUAL he said his peace and added to the dialogue. Its gems like you that think ATS is a place for ego masturbation and tit for tat arguments between idiots.

It is not. Also, bite me. I have been working for the last 3 days and ATS is not a priority over rent and food.

His argument doesnt even NEGATE MINE. You obviously dont understand his or my posts. I dont know if thats sad or pathetic. Maybe both.

Next time. WRITE YOUR OWN WORDS instead of using others you dont even understand.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FaceMyBook

Wow arent I the center of attention. How about you attack the message and not the messenger.

I started as many threads as I saw necessary. The subject of Americas vices is also A DEAD horse people keep beating. Where is your rage for the people who drag a conversation down into BS accusations? OH, wait, you and the other special individuals here are doing just that now....Nice.

edit on 5 7 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

SO go die, you pouty sad misanthrope.

What of any of that post is on topic? None.

How about you ADD to the conversation by going for counter points to mine? You can not because your argument is not well thought out and lacks an intelligent rebuttal because your stance is flawed- There is no meat to your thoughts so you use me as filler.

OK, as long as that is clear-

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bootifool

No sparky, do you even UNDERSTAND his post?

It does not even go against my argument. OBVIOUSLY you dont understand his words or mine. Aldo, how is that possible? Are you guys all from the same school with poor standards?

Explain HIS WORDS in your words, this should be fun.
HOW is what he said a COUNTER rebuttal to my thoughts?

Here is a hint, its not. He just said his peace like a respectful adult and we dont have to agree to respect one another.

You should reread it to first UNDERSTAND what he says, and also look at how someone not being an asshole gets conversation directed at them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join