It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official, no one cares.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PeachesNCream

Fair enough guy.

Have a good one sir

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

No it would mean you have integrity and commitment to what you say. Anyone can talk crap and be full of it. Few can follow through with what they say.

Keep your sentiment.....we will be enjoying the lives we BUILD....
edit on 5 2 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeachesNCream
a reply to: Night Star

Im American and could care less what someone has to say about me or the country I live in... especially over the internet.

That means you still care a bit lol.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

Maybe a bit. But im done with this thread. I want to eat some ice cream lol.
edit on 2-5-2015 by PeachesNCream because: spelling

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I agree with your OP but can we have Its official "no more of these official threads" its no longer amusing, jus sounds like kids have tit for tat arguments

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Some people think for themselves the majority follow....don't get caught up in the haze of bull#

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Hey Tad,chill dude.Its okay. Everyone is gonna feel however they do.Don't take it personal. I know it gets hard and tiresome to listen to people down the US,but that is their opinion,and they can have it. Don't let it upset you. I have never seen you like this.

I sometimes pass up threads and refuse to even read them,because I am tired of the same stuff I hear in them. Sometimes its just not worth the same old fight over and over again. Sorry your upset. Have a drink on me.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This site has gone right down the #ter. There has been a mass exodus of some of it's best members for a reason. Between hating America and hating Christianity, the only thing it has going for it are crazy people posting in The Grey Area or grainy ass night time UFO videos that everyone swears are intelligently controlled intergalactic spacecraft. I keep hoping some of the old members will come back, but they seem content where they are now.

Pseudoskepticism, ignorance, hatred, and neo-sovietism.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Every country has their good, bad and ugly. The "I hate America" threads are very repetitive and tedious.

It's like when I read them people seem to be saying...blah...blah...blah...yada...yada...yada...it gets boring.

No country is perfect and without it's bad points...including America which has many, many good things about it too.

Why people focus on America to hate so much...I really don't totally understand; I am weary of the hate.

edit on 2015-05-03T04:31:04-05:00amSundayam0320155America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: edit

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I think it has to be said, that hating America and everything contained within it is unacceptable. No nation on this planet, exclusively contains persons and concepts which without exception, ought to be the target of anger and vilification. Heck, even North Korea has reasonable people in it, although most of them would rather be pretty much anywhere else!

However, it also has to be said, that voicing an opinion which is negative toward American foreign policy, its companies and the way its corporate sector has been instrumental in assisting intelligence agencies in destabilising and damaging nations, their governments, and even bumping off their leaders in places ranging from Latin American nations, to the Middle East, the Balkans, and many others over the last few decades, is a fair point, and the only reason to argue against that view in my estimation, is to stifle fair and free discussion on such matters.

Also, you must remember that most people who comment negatively against any one nations policies or leadership, comment extremely vocally and negatively against their own governments methodology, structure, policies, and so on. That is never truer than in the case of British persons, who see their own government trying to set up US style police agencies in a nation which has no need of them, government which follows the US into every failed idea for a war one could possibly think up, and is a major partner of the US when it comes to the illegal, and treasonous behaviour of its intelligence services, where monitoring of internet usage is concerned.

In short, hate is never welcome, from any sector, toward any other. However, fair comment is fair comment, and if you cannot take a little honesty and reality, whether it be from your next door neighbour, OR from someone the other side of the planet, then that is unfortunate, but just because you do not enjoy a comment or attitude, does not invalidate it.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Yea well with Washington imposed sanctions on other countries not beholding to their bidding may sound like the right thing to do , it isn't . Take a good look at Cuba and other South american countries and then ask yourself if maybe the decisions made by Washington are causing this enmity you may be experiencing in real time from real people from all over the world is just the chickens coming home to roost .

It probably wouldn't be so painful if it wasn't so true ,and if other peoples didn't remind you of that .Other peoples do understand that it's not all Americans that are the real issue but those that want to stand in unity with their leader such as a Hillary or a McCain that is the real issue .

The ones that would sooner believe the lies and think that anyone other the Mericans need to fix their issues when it is usually the Merican created and supported terrorist groups being run by their own CIA or other NGO created groups . Yea ,tell all the rest of the world to mind our own business while Mericans build military basses all around the world so they can protect their investments . Oh and while we are at it lets tell Russia to stop moving their country closer to NATO bases which is just another are of the good old USA .

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

ATS is not the home to misplaced frustrations.

(post by OpenEars123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

No sir, you eat it. Its people like you that validate people like me.

We shouldn't be a super power? Ok is YOUR country going to do something about it? No, its not. You can eat that with a side of bite me.

What exactly am I to you btw? Answer that.....my arrogant friend

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You only got a star from me for the OP because I found your hissy fit more funny than anything

People the world over have opinions, deal with it. Kinda like how I have to suck it up & deal with yours because you still have one, as childish as you went about it.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Thanks! And I do have an opinion....I guess it is what it is. We all deal with it.

Sorry I am not the type of person you like or that what I have to say is not to your liking. I will work on it.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Tadaman, you reply to pretty much everyone other than the comment above by Truebrit. It would be really cool if you'd read what he has to say and reply to that. Because I really, really, really believe this is the essence of the thing. People from elsewhere in the world don't hate Americans. They hate what America has come to represent in the media and in their experience of the world. They hate the way America projects its power into their countries. But, lacking the means to make the clear distinction they end up saying "I hate America" or perhaps when they do voice that distinction you just hear "We hate America".

So now, instead of me re-writing what Truebrit said... how about you give that a look and let us know what you think?

And for the record I, for one, do not hate America. Of the people that I most love and admire in this world, the greatest proportion are Americans. But what American politicians and (especially) the CIA and secret organisations are doing in this world is simply vile and pure evil.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Whoever is in charge, is powerful, or successful will be hated. Most hate is by people who fall victim to their own shortcomings and want a scapegoat.
edit on 4-5-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Gayest thread ever?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Alekto

Most retarded comment a person ever made?

Possibly, yes.

I take it you dont like it? Aw. I am sorry. Thanks for your valued opinion!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join