It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official, no one cares.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Well I do see how it was a joke, how I was supposed to laugh I don't.

And I am calm, just pointing it out.

On a side note, I do agree with you on allot it seems.

Sorry if I was jerkish to you. Not my intention at all.

edit on 5 7 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

People got riled up about you not responding because you made it sound in your OP that people who hate the US are jealous and should "fix their own damn countries". I don't believe they hate the US because of that. I believe they hate us because every single country we go into we make worse. Saddam was a dick but Iraq was stable, look at it now.

Our government makes all these lame excuses to go into a country when everybody knows they're lies. We invade, bomb and drone and many, many innocent people are killed and no one is held responsible or accountable. So there I will do as you say and respect your opinion but disagree, I believe people have every right to hate us. And just how you came to this rant to vent and feel better they have the right to do that too

Now if I go into a thread such as "Are fairies real?" and certain members spew hatred there, yea, THOSE people are assholes

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

I didn't say WHY people hate the US, that they are jealous and envy us. I said build up your own countries and COMPETE with the US.

I am not the stereotypical American ra ra ra patriot.
I am a loving son of my country for the right reasons I believe.

Part of the problem is that everyone who "hates" the US like we were a rave or based soley on our customs and nationality don't ever offer up a solution after the rabdom bitch fest about bombs or capitalism. That's all mostly propaganda no matter how you try to swing it. "official" or not.

If we are so terrible DIY. Much like I tell people who complain about law enforcement, INFILTRATE and effect change. Earn and hold a position of power and influence and MAKE your world.

I may live in my world but guess who made it. We all make our own reality. If you choose to take a position of "anti" I say you are playing it safe. Playing with fire and DEALING with getting burned.

Sacrifice usually shuts us up about non issues to us. Life when lived honestly humbles you. You learn to see the bottom and a possible hell. The enobeling aspect of "common" lifeis that you see the VIP of heaven....you become salt of the earth.

What am I getting at? That YOUTH and young thoughts have their place but are not supreme. That the totality of our time on earth when considered renders and convictions obsolete, unless they mature and harmonize with our EARNED character.

Do you think I am an idiot to not notice the obvious deficiencies and outright evils of empire about the US? I will not even say that because its human nature that it is unavoidable as a justification of those things.

I am not JUSTIFYING anything though on some level I must. My point is just do and live as you see fit, but your not going to tell me that any spite or reaction towards another human being to "hate" them is necessary to that end. You can live and let live or DIY and just deal with it.

This is our world. You will never stand the test of time and your mortality when it becomes present if you took precious time out of your life to hate people for what is no longer the clear and righteous cause.

Don't hate the US, replace what you would oppose. Offer solutions, don't ferry problems.

What ever.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

No worries my friend, life goes on. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Then I apologize. Perhaps I AM a "functional retard" as I took the meaning of the thread totally different.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

No problem guy, its cool

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join