It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military coup Syria - Presidential palace in Damascus under fire....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

originally posted by: crazyewok

Great, expect more sinking boats of immigrants fleeing Syria for Italy or Spain ending up drowned. (Not their fault).

Thanks a bunch America, you're such a great ally.

F U.

America is NOT our ally. America is NOT our friend.

What has this to do with the USA?

The fact America want Assad out of Syria.

It has EVERYTHING to do with America.

If you read the Reuters article, you'll notice they say "U.S. -led military coalition...".

First, I think you are wrongfully trying to target an specific country.

Anyway, America is not a country (that's why Reuters used the therm "U.S. "). Patagonia is in America, Bolivia is in America.

I won't let go an opportunity to smash anyone who call The United States of America, America. It's a big mistake and I do not forgive it. Nothing personal.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well congratulations the US just started WWIII
Reuters

The U.S.-led military coalition launched 18 air strikes in Syria and Iraq against Islamic State since early Thursday, the Combined Joint Task Force said in a statement. The seven strikes targeting the militants in Iraq struck five units of Islamic State fighters and destroyed several fighting positions and other targets near the cities of Bayji, Falluja, Mosul, Ramadi and Tal Afar, the task force said on Friday.

Happy first May.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is not good, There must be some contingency plan for this kind of an attack. Surely Assad has had a plan for this kind of an attack for a while now, I would hope.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Sure facepalm helps to minimise your vision, crucial if you want to keep your "ignorance is bliss" up, but Saudia is also an US ally not?

Warplanes from a Saudi-led coalition struck a residential district of the Yemeni capital Sanaa overnight, killing eight to 10 civilians, residents said on Friday. The Saba state news agency, controlled by the Houthi movement in charge of Sanaa, put the death toll in the Sawan district at 20 and said more than 50 people had been wounded. It said casualties included woman and children. Warplanes also struck a military airbase near the capital. Saba said medics had rushed to Sawan to try to rescue residents trapped under the rubble of homes. The strikes came days after jets bombed the runway to stop an Iranian aid plane landing. Damage to the airport has stopped aid deliveries, officials said. In the southern port city of Aden, clashes continued between the Houthi fighters and local militiamen over the control of the main airport. At least 27 civilians and fighters from both sides were killed in the fight for the airport and in the port district of Mualla on Friday, a local militia source said. Eight Houthis were killed in an ambush by local militiamen in the central Crater district, the source said.

Reuters
They are collectively attacking, if you want to know the bigger picture.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
This is not good, There must be some contingency plan for this kind of an attack. Surely Assad has had a plan for this kind of an attack for a while now, I would hope.

Assad give the population weapons to defend themselves, when was the last time America did that for Americans?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: crazyewok

Great, expect more sinking boats of immigrants fleeing Syria for Italy or Spain ending up drowned. (Not their fault).

Thanks a bunch America, you're such a great ally.

F U.

America is NOT our ally. America is NOT our friend.

What has this to do with the USA?

The fact America want Assad out of Syria.

It has EVERYTHING to do with America.

If you read the Reuters article, you'll notice they say "U.S. -led military coalition...".

First, I think you are wrongfully trying to target an specific country.

Anyway, America is not a country (that's why Reuters used the therm "U.S. "). Patagonia is in America, Bolivia is in America.

I won't let go an opportunity to smash anyone who call The United States of America, America. It's a big mistake and I do not forgive it. Nothing personal.

America IS a country, it is called the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. REPRESENTED at the UN as a SINGLE ENTITY.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
This may be connected-major port in Assads "heartland" under attack by islamist rebels:

www.reuters.com...

Not good.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

America hasnt had the need to weaponize its people, because Americans already take care of that themselves. Including ME.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

America hasnt had the need to weaponize its people, because Americans already take care of that themselves. Including ME.

They can? So why is Baltimore burning? And the constitution a piece of useless paper?

All you say are words.

Every American and any other country in the middle east is a LEGITIMATE TARGET. I have ZERO SYMPATHY, for any foreigner in the ME.

You shouldn't be meddling in other countries in the first place.

You reap what you sow.

edit on 1-5-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Isis is chopping head's off kidnapping women and children and making them slaves. So as usual the US is stuck in the damned if you do and damned if you don't category.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Isis is chopping head's off kidnapping women and children and making them slaves. So as usual the US is stuck in the damned if you do and damned if you don't category.

ISIS is allowed to exist for a reason. Somebody wants to carve up the ME and is VERY SERIOUS about it.

ISIS and the ME is a preparation for something bigger. A war of religion WORLD WIDE.

Plan A is still in effect.

edit on 1-5-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Actually assad and Syria have been in much worse situations before .

much much worse . anyone with sufficient info on middle east knows what i'm talking about . he was almost DONE a couple of years back till some help arrived .

US was in full support of "moderate" rebels back then . If it wasn't for hezbollah , ISIS would have established its first real "state" in Syria .

and everyone would have been happy . well except syrians themselves of course . but who cares ? as long as AIPAC is happy everything else matters not .

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well....seems someone is pulling this straight from ATS now....

Source

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

America will NEVER weaponise it's people. EVER.

If you think when the # hits the fan they will, you are delusional.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

ISIS is allowed to exist for a reason. Somebody wants to carve up the ME and is VERY SERIOUS about it.

ISIS and the ME is a preparation for something bigger. A war of religion WORLD WIDE.

You can assume that if you want. But if you want to stick to the facts the British Empire already carved up the Middle East in the first half of the 20th century.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Don't get me wrong, imo the US should have attacked when it was clear Assad used chemical weapons against civilians.
I am pro war in this case and happy Saudi Arabia and as it looks other ME-nations join, this went further out of hands than it would have been necessary.
I just guess with all the funds from their oil fields and such ISIS has now, and the wepons they were able to gather and collect from the failed arming of the anti-assad protesters(a while ago), it will be much harder and bigger than maybe estimated.
Still: better late than never.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You can assume that if you want. But if you want to stick to the facts the British Empire already carved up the Middle East in the first half of the 20th century.

I'm not denying that, but what we are seeing playing out is VERY SERIOUS and DELIBERATE and PLANNED.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I could embarrass you with a reply but I rather eat popcorn while I see how you're getting finely chopped by my good ATS fellows in this thread.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I could embarrass you with a reply but I rather eat popcorn while I see how you're getting finely chopped by my good ATS fellows in this thread.

So ISIS just appeared out of nowhere, and is just ad-hoc succeeding.

Ok.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

America will NEVER weaponise it's people. EVER.

If you think when the # hits the fan they will, you are delusional.

They have no need to....there are well over 300 million firearms alone in the hands of US citizens. Those that are not armed would just be SOL in the case of locality attacks by boots on the ground. While they may not be trained to fight as soldiers, at least they will be able to shoot back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join