It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military coup Syria - Presidential palace in Damascus under fire....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: bullcat

originally posted by: Glassbender777
a reply to: bullcat

America hasnt had the need to weaponize its people, because Americans already take care of that themselves. Including ME.

America will NEVER weaponise it's people. EVER.
If you think when the # hits the fan they will, you are delusional.

They have no need to....there are well over 300 million firearms alone in the hands of US citizens. Those that are not armed would just be SOL in the case of locality attacks by boots on the ground. While they may not be trained to fight as soldiers, at least they will be able to shoot back.

Nice dream that. How did those firearms help during Hurricane Katrina?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

America hasnt had the need to weaponize its people, because Americans already take care of that themselves. Including ME.

America has been weaponized since it's inception. Ever heard of the 2nd Amendment? Which IDK what this has to do with the topic. Are you just spouting stuff to raise blood pressures?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

America has been weaponized since it's inception. Ever heard of the 2nd Amendment? Which IDK what this has to do with the topic. Are you just spouting stuff to raise blood pressures?

The 2nd amendment that requires a background check, cooling off period, identification, limitations on clip sizes, limitations on ammo sizes, limitations on firing rates?

Which line of the amendment is that stated? Care to illustrated that to me?

You are obviously more informed than me on this amendment, it should be easy to copy and paste the lines stating these limitations.

edit on 1-5-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

They have no need to....there are well over 300 million firearms alone in the hands of US citizens. Those that are not armed would just be SOL in the case of locality attacks by boots on the ground. While they may not be trained to fight as soldiers, at least they will be able to shoot back.

There is a difference between a hurricane and an invading army I believe....maybe not, but I think there is.

And they helped plenty in executive extractions in New Orleans and Mississippi.....you know, the ones you never heard about because civilian contractors were hired to do so since the military didn't help.....

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It would seem that way....

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

There is a difference between a hurricane and an invading army I believe....maybe not, but I think there is.

And they helped plenty in executive extractions in New Orleans and Mississippi.....you know, the ones you never heard about because civilian contractors were hired to do so since the military didn't help.....

To those that were raped and had their only defence confiscated (apparently their 2nd amendment rights), no difference.

edit on 1-5-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The 2nd amendment that requires a background check, cooling off period, identification, limitations on clip sizes, limitations on ammo sizes, limitations on firing rates?

Which line of the amendment is that stated? Care to illustrated that to me?

You are obviously more informed than me on this amendment, it should be easy to copy and paste the lines stating these limitations.

Nothing to do with the topic, but everything you listed are perfectly allowed within the 2nd. As long as you follow the rules to getting them you can....I know....I had/have all of those and more.

Now can we please get back on topic? Maybe you can start another anti gun thread or something on this.....

link   

They can? So why is Baltimore burning? And the constitution a piece of useless paper?

All you say are words.

Every American and any other country in the middle east is a LEGITIMATE TARGET. I have ZERO SYMPATHY, for any foreigner in the ME.

You shouldn't be meddling in other countries in the first place.

You reap what you sow.

and yet here you are, on an American website, owned by Americans, enjoying the freedom to say that you wish every American in the middle east should be killed....do you see the irony?

link   
I often heard about the second amendment.

In Saudi and other ME countries, woman, children and men board a plane, covering their body head to toe, unmolested by strangers (Under sharia law, they will cut the hands off if a stranger touches their children or woman), and planes are not falling from the skies.

Where as in America, men, woman, children are getting molested daily (or naked photo taken ). How is that for a 'liberty, freedom and pursuit of happiness' . So much for Second Amendment.

link   

Now you're just being silly. EVERYONE knows how armed US citizens are. Just for you because you seem to be oblivious:

The estimated total number of guns (both licit and illicit) held by civilians in the United States is 270,000,0001 to 310,000,000.

www.gunpolicy.org...

That's damn near 1/citizen. That's ARMED!

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

They can? So why is Baltimore burning? And the constitution a piece of useless paper?

All you say are words.

Every American and any other country in the middle east is a LEGITIMATE TARGET. I have ZERO SYMPATHY, for any foreigner in the ME.

You shouldn't be meddling in other countries in the first place.

You reap what you sow.

and yet here you are, on an American website, owned by Americans, enjoying the freedom to say that you wish every American in the middle east should be killed....do you see the irony?

If you don't want to be killed, stay at home, stop causing problems. Simple really.

What is the saying "Don't go looking for problems, you are likely to find them". True dat.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

They are already!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

They are already!

And when the # hits the fan, you will be the FIRST they come for. YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT, witness Hurricane Katrina.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
As to the topic, any news on what's happening in Syria?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

a reply to: Peeple

Isis is chopping head's off kidnapping women and children and making them slaves. So as usual the US is stuck in the damned if you do and damned if you don't category.

ISIS is allowed to exist for a reason. Somebody wants to carve up the ME and is VERY SERIOUS about it.

ISIS and the ME is a preparation for something bigger. A war of religion WORLD WIDE.

Plan A is still in effect.

You can assume that if you want. But if you want to stick to the facts the British Empire already carved up the Middle East in the first half of the 20th century.

I'm not denying that, but what we are seeing playing out is VERY SERIOUS and DELIBERATE and PLANNED.

Yes very serious and preplanned. You did touch on the motivation earlier it is a war about religious domination.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Can everyone shut the F#@! up about their BS rants on guns and molestation and please get back to the topic....take your rant crap elsewhere. There are PLENTY of other threads you can spew your crap in.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I've been searching and cannot come up with anything except one twitter account with links back to this thread. That was pointed out earlier in the thread.

Edit; ^^^^^^^^ You are right VC I apologize for taking the bait.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

As to the topic, any news on what's happening in Syria?

Still digging around and hitting up some friends to see if there is any true source to this out there. With what Reuter's reported, that was linked earlier, it seems there is a possibility of truth to the claim.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

lol....and you think what I say about republicans is bad...doesn't bullcat almost make it sound like the two of us could go and have a beer and actually get along?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

a reply to: intrepid

I've been searching and cannot come up with anything except one twitter account with links back to this thread. That was pointed out earlier in the thread.

I have found three that point to Al-manar, but have yet to see Al-manar put anything up on their site about it. It was claimed to have been from Al-manar TV though, so it may not hit their site until later if they are trying to get a real story up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join