It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Entreri06

Amen to that, thankfully the local leaders are trying to calm the people and bringing the thousands of young people that are out of school into the churches.

Most of the young have not real purpose for just follow what they see around them.

The young males are always the easiest to inflame. Look at china during the take over by chairman moa. He turned a whole generation of teens into an army that he talked into attacking there parents.
edit on 28-4-2015 by Entreri06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: interupt42

Ahh I see , diversion , scapegoat and lies are more convenient for you to maintain your house in order?

What diversion, lies and scapegoating are you on about.
The rest of your question have already been answered see above.

The one that is taking you 3 post to answer and deflected with a canned response that its been answered already above.

Here they are again for convenience:

1. So why scapegoat cops who kill whites as much as blacks and go after the media?

2. Where is the rage and the riots when a black on black crime or gang violence is committed and innocent black kids are killed?

3. Where is the rage when victimization is encouraged to keep a community from excelling?

I'll take a shot at this myself, because I see it as quite simple. You are comparing the proverbial apples and oranges. The disorganized crime of the ghettos and the oppressed who live in them versus the power structure that oppresses.

No, two violent acts do not 'cancel each other out'. But by the same token, when one form of violence comes from a place of power and one doesn't, then you have to look at which one is doing the most damage overall. However those who come from said position of power and privilege, whether or not they realize it, and those who are part of the system themselves, are the ones benefiting the most from it and therefore see no or little problem with it.

and that IS the problem. That is where the rage, however useless and destructive, comes from.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It is very unfortunately that most of the poorest in the nation are within the black American youngest ranks, is a generation that are growing up with no purpose and the feeling that is not future but poverty for them. it has become a way of life, to be victimized.

Very sad, very sad.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jessme2

and that IS the problem. That is where the rage, however useless and destructive, comes from.

Trust me I know where the rage is coming from but it still doesn't negate the fact that they are making things worse for themselves and not really focusing on the real issues.

The rioters are allowing themselves to be victimized rather than face the real problem and therefore chase their own tails in an endless cycle as we have seen. The only winners in these riots are the Jesse Jacksons, Al sharpton and the media.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: SubTruth

I believe you are mistaken in your belief that I said these protestors were doing anything for liberty. I suggest combing through my posts again to understand their meaning.

I'm merely pointing out that a bunch of idiots are raising hell over something stupid while the general public as a whole won't do a thing in regard to an out of control government.

In that regard, it makes any rational person wonder who's more simple minded.

My bad.....It is hard to get context sometimes and opinions are formed that are incorrect....Thank you for clarifying.

I agree with your statements.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Yes focus on the positive not the negative. A very small number of people caused trouble. The media is blowing it out of proportion on orders from the state. That was my point. People fall for it hook line and sinker and we get a thread full of hate. Not aiming this comment at you personally btw.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I think we are in bizzarro world because I think you mistook what I said for the exact opposite points?

My 3 questions was towards the following post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Trust me I know where the rage is coming from but it still doesn't negate the fact that they are making things worse for themselves and not really focusing on the real issues.

The rioters are allowing themselves to be victimized rather than face the real problem and therefore chase their own tails in an endless cycle as we have seen. The only winners in these riots are the Jesse Jacksons, Al sharpton and the media.

I still don't agree with the "allowing themselves to be" victimized. You have to know you are asleep to wake up, and if someone has been victimized AGAINST THEIR WILL for a long period of time and it all that is known then what? I am not excusing or condoning violence, but I am saying that instead of the blame game, maybe more long term ..if not 'solutions' ..then concrete plans of action to improve things, rather, might be what is more appropriate.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
a reply to: bbracken677

Yes focus on the positive not the negative. A very small number of people caused trouble. The media is blowing it out of proportion on orders from the state. That was my point. People fall for it hook line and sinker and we get a thread full of hate. Not aiming this comment at you personally btw.

At least msnbc is focusing on the multi racial group of protesters cleaning up the mess the hooligans left.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Agreed , that blame falls on the shoulders of the Al Sharptons , the Jesse Jacksons and the MSM of the world that encourage and benefit from the victimization mentality and directly benefit from racial tensions.

The Police commissioner last night , the mother smacking her kid across the head for rioting , and the city council from baltimore last night are some of the leaders they should be listening to about taking personal responsibility versus putting blame on everyone else.

Cops have an aggression issue in this country and its not solely against the black community. As long as the rioters make this a racial issue nothing but negativity will come from this.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I think we are in bizzarro world because I think you mistook what I said for the exact opposite points?

My 3 questions was towards the following post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think if yo reread your post you would come up with the same conclustion. I read the original post and didn't see a difference. Of course tons of info is lost without voice tone and such..

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Glad you bring that, because in the news just now the people in the affected areas are taking a stand against those that cause the damage yesterday and they are to stop any more damage to the city or that is what they are trying to do now, to protect the city.

Things are turning around, hopefully is not going to be anymore violence.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Glad you bring that, because in the news just now the people in the affected areas are taking a stand against those that cause the damage yesterday and they are to stop any more damage to the city or that is what they are trying to do now, to protect the city.

Things are turning around, hopefully is not going to be anymore violence.

Even last night ever video of looters I saw had regular protesters fighting the looters.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

True. However the negative sensationalism spreads hate and pre-judgement instead of focusing on the 10,000 positive peaceful people who protested instead of the 100 or so who caused trouble.

It breeds thoughts and judgements like this:

twitter.com...
edit on 28/4/2015 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
www.wbaltv.com...

Gang members: We did not make truce to harm cops

Members of area gangs including, the Bloods and the Crips, talk to 11 News, saying they did not make a truce to harm police officers.

Thread needs to be updated to include this.

edit on 4 28 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Somehow I feel like all this nonsense is orchestrated to begin the finger pointing. I've read articles, and comments about this fiasco, and a lot of people are stereotyping with ignorant racist remarks and this is going across the board. Though I am a little bothered about how this is all coming about, and the present time of having an African-American president while these incidents are occurring constantly. I will keep asking the question on what is the modus operandi, and is this really necessary for young people to witness?... As far as I am concerned there is NO MORE GOOD NEWS.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
www.wbaltv.com...

Members of area gangs including, the Bloods and the Crips, talk to 11 News, saying they did not make a truce to harm police officers.

Hehe I so called it!!

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1065392/pg1

Last night I started a thread saying it was a fake story based solely off my growing up around gangs!!!

Please join if y'all are intrested!! Might help smash the disinformation!!!

Deny ignorence!!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

These guys might be faking here but maybe not:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
www.wbaltv.com...

Can't watch the vid as no sound but thank you glad to see someone who has questioned the validity of the claims and found doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join