It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Right...

Try working at a Section 8 property for a few months and then tell us how our experiences are all wrong.

Sorry, doesnt work for me. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

Yes, the media is responsible for much of this but so are those out on the streets burning and looting. Those are not there for any great social ideology. They are there for personal gain. They are there in an expression of their basic personality.

edit on 28-4-2015 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Well the recourse for those who resist arrest or fight/riot is the courts and prison wouldn't you think?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

A bit too defeatist for me, but you bring up some good points.

I think the important part is to get creative and start consciously writing our own cultural story.

The issue is that anything requires participation, and no one really wants to do that until they become angry enough to lash out. That is, of course, used to intentionally deconstruct any groups that gain momentum. All they while, most still feed and give money to the same monsters they fight.

I can think of ways that great change could happen without any type of violence, or even a revolution in the common sense. I believe the key is in a common and open discourse, without contrarianism. Talks about joining such a cause are against T/C on this site and many others, but the core is simply finding new ways to live together using everything from technology to individual mindset.

So many talk vaguely about change, but very rarely do we see someone actively and creatively moving our race forward. The grass is greener on the other side.. And instead of asking how our neighbor succeeded, most are more likely to either destroy the green lawn or steal it (where it becomes dry and dead soon after).

When it comes down to it, I think the issue is that people want change without any goals, solutions, or specifics. I find it all fascinating, especially because of how deeply this issue pervades our race. Most individuals tend to see it solely through their own bias, so the larger picture gets lost. This is extraordinarily easy to manipulate and guide by those who DO have actual goals and plans, along with the power to affect behavior of large swathes of the population simply by a well designed sentence/article/video.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Good luck trying to get anyone to give up the crutch.

As other have said the riots won't save or change anything at least not for the better. The looting even more so, just going to drive out some of the local shops and with that some of the local jobs.

One of the larger problems I have with the current divided with race is as long as you don't bring it up it does not be come a real problem. But someone always wants to bring it up it seems. It should only be a footnote not a headline.

I'd like to see the MSM go six months without saying anyone's race in a report. Just blank person was shot by blank person from department blank or blank person was help by blank person. Zero race just the facts on the actions that has occurred. I'm not sure it's solve anything but it'd be a nice change even if for a short while.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I just heard on the news a quote from one of the gang leaders..

"If we can stick together to do something negative, we can stick together to do something positive"

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Right...

Try working at a Section 8 property for a few months and then tell us how our experiences are all wrong.

Sorry, doesnt work for me. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

Yes, the media is responsible for much of this but so are those out on the streets burning and looting. Those are not there for any great social ideology. They are there for personal gain. They are there in an expression of their basic personality.

So is rioting burning and flipping over cars at a friking Pumkin festival or a stupid game won or lost..yet none of you ever said to yourselves and each other WTF's wrong with white kids??.. who raised them and WHITE FOLKS as a whole is never judged by their actions, at the very least I can point to the kids or adults that the violence came from something that sparked it.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

We had crazy hockey riots twice and mostly white kids..nothing to do with social injustice.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Ahh I see , diversion , scapegoat and lies are more convenient for you to maintain your house in order? Not sure why 3 questions got you so defensive?

Here let me ask you the questions again which you chose to not to answer so maybe I can understand a little more where you are coming from:

1. So why scapegoat cops who kill whites as much as blacks and go after the media?

2. Where is the rage and the riots when a black on black crime or gang violence is committed and innocent black kids are killed?

3. Where is the rage when victimization is encouraged to keep a community from excelling?

BTW your assumptions about me are so far off that its not even funny .
edit on 28430America/ChicagoTue, 28 Apr 2015 12:28:30 -0500up3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

This is what I had said my self many pages back, unorganised protest or undirected violence does not work.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I just heard on the news a quote from one of the gang leaders..

"If we can stick together to do something negative, we can stick together to do something positive"

SHHHH!!!! They are trying to push a fake story about the bloods and crips uniting to kill cops!!!

They don't need people to find out the bloods and crips are neighborhood by neighborhood with bloods fighting bloods and crips fighting crips from hood to hood.

THERE IS NO BLOOD OR CRIP WITH THE AUTHORITY TO SPEAK FOR ANYOTHER NEIHBORHOOD!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Ahh I see , diversion , scapegoat and lies are more convenient for you to maintain your house in order?

What diversion, lies and scapegoating are you on about.
The rest of your question have already been answered see above.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Lol wth kind of dance are those women doing? For the past 24 hours I feel like I've been watching a bipolar meltdown. All jokes aside, bad people are going to mingle with the good people and it's bound to get ugly.

I wouldn't allow my kids out of the house.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Wrongo, buddy. Bad behavior is bad no matter who is performing. Stupid is stupid no matter what race.

Nice try to make me out as a racist. I am not burning and looting black or white businesses because its just plain stupid and wrong.

There are words, and there are actions. Which carries the day?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Okay am Angry I am worked up...need to chill
Good nite all.
edit on 28-4-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: interupt42

Ahh I see , diversion , scapegoat and lies are more convenient for you to maintain your house in order?

What diversion, lies and scapegoating are you on about.
The rest of your question have already been answered see above.

The one that is taking you 3 post to answer and deflected with a canned response that its been answered already above.

Here they are again for convenience:

1. So why scapegoat cops who kill whites as much as blacks and go after the media?

2. Where is the rage and the riots when a black on black crime or gang violence is committed and innocent black kids are killed?

3. Where is the rage when victimization is encouraged to keep a community from excelling?

edit on 33430America/ChicagoTue, 28 Apr 2015 12:33:30 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Here let me ask you the questions again which you chose to not to answer so maybe I can understand a little more where you are coming from:

BTW your assumptions about me are so far off that its not even funny.

1: I'm not sure what you mean here exactly... But none of this is a racial issue...or at least not the base issue. This is about bully cops acting unprofessional and violent twards the citizens who pay there freakin salaries. The consipacy by cops to kill black men is a fairy tale that can't be proven because it's not true. It's about bully cops attacking people they think are too poor to raise a stink over it. They see a black guy in a beat up car and know it's open season. Not because he is black, because he won't have the money to push a lawsuit. So it's free licks.

2: there is a massive difference between criminals attacking citizens and POLICE attacking citizens. We specifically pay police
not to be bullies and criminals. So obviously that's a horrible comparison that makes zero sense..... You could say why don't the NAACP types protest the many unarmed white males killed by police. That's a fair comparison.

3: what!!! That is the most BS propaganda imaginable. Like feeding the poor and hungry is stopping them from getting jobs... Like a homeless person with no food, phone or clean clothes has any way to get a job and get out of poverty...or the 3 weeks to wait for a check in the million to one long shot some Good Samaritan gives them a job.

You think there are riots in Baltimore?!? End welfare programs and you'll see what actual riots look like... Cause then people will be looting to feed there children... Not for bling.

If you play any of the Fox News type stuff out to it's logical conclustion, it would be a disaster... Just like trying to take everyone's guns would be a disaster.... Which no democrat actually wants because of said DISASTER!!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Been listening to Jesse Jackson compare to Al Sharpton and Jesse seems to encourage the chaos while Sharpton is against the violence.

Incredible

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Wrongo, buddy. Bad behavior is bad no matter who is performing. Stupid is stupid no matter what race.

Nice try to make me out as a racist. I am not burning and looting black or white businesses because its just plain stupid and wrong.

There are words, and there are actions. Which carries the day?

Absolutely!!! Cracked had an article that spelled it out perfectly.

If a child molester goes to jail, then gets raped people think of it as Good: 1 to evil:1. Like it evened the score. When in reality it's Rape:2 To Good :0.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Been listening to Jesse Jackson compare to Al Sharpton and Jesse seems to encourage the chaos while Sharpton is against the violence.

Incredible

Both are for profit parasites...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

Amen to that, thankfully the local leaders are trying to calm the people and bringing the thousands of young people that are out of school into the churches.

Most of the young have not real purpose for just follow what they see around them.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join