It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook FOIA Hearing - April 24, 2015

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

The DNA evidence is by far the most incongruent element to the story.
Where one would expect the DNA of the shooter (on the triggers, forearm stock) the DNA of someone besides Lanza was found.
Same goes for the door handles both inside and outside of the black Honda.

Lack of such evidence often leads to acquittal at trials.
Was an innocent person made a patsy for the murders?
That is the most disturbing question to me since initially it was his brother they were looking for.
Why they were looking for him they said was because of ID on the shooter's body, something never shown in the report.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: muchmadness
Im sorry.... i must've missed something.

Maybe someone can explain Sandy Hook to me?
I know there was a school shooting. The funny thing is i still havent seen a summary of the supposed conspiracy theory.

You know how 9/11 had Loose change........ well if sandy hook is such an obvious false flag, why can nobody summarize what they think went down? It always consists of random tidbits of facts (things that shouldnt have happened), but no coherent timeline of events to put this into perspective.

The closest ive got to a theory on this is those 2 hour youtube vids that are a joke imo!

If anyone had a coherent theory on what happened it would not take more than a few minutes to explain!

IMHO no conspiracy here only rant after rant!

Maybe someone should call up the guy who did loose change and get him to look at this too?

I do not think you are allowed to. Upon arriving at ATS I quickly learned that any theorizing about Sandy Hook was strictly overseen for any hint of "no children died".

Immediately there was a line drawn in the sand with some mods here. It was a compelling argument - treat the parents of lost children with respect - and the rest is history.

Asktheanimals has a very good thread that goes over all the forensics of the case. I remember the bullet hole entering a classroom windows frame rather than exiting as being pretty interesting.

I personally do not like the fact that the sheriff's office released a press statement with a FAQ sheet rather than take question. In fact I seem to remember the sheriff advising nobody do any investigating and give police investigators their space.

Then there was the year long wait for the official report that - I'm going to do my best not to swear here - didn't do anything but say Lanza a few times and challenge my patients for the colour black. It was ALL redacted. And what were we told here? Wait for the report, wait for report. I know that staff had their own concerns, and I understand that but it couldn't have worked out any *snippier* if you ask me.

edit on 26-4-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: SunnyDee

There are so many problems with the SH story, even the most ardent deniers see them. (my family and friends).

If thats the case.... why can it not be put together in an understandable/constructive manner?
I am not going to read hundreds of pages of this dribble.
It is likely there was indeed a conspiracy, but nobody can explain.... or can they, maybe you can point me in the right direction for a short constructive summary of what supposedly happened...

How can they explain it? You might have to look into "the dribble" to find your answers. I believe because of what supposedly happened is different in conclusion to most people. Whether they think the intent was gun control laws(most common), or something else, there are things that do not measure up, too many inconsistencies. That alone shouldn't stop someone from questioning.

Lanza may have wanted to do such a crime, but he had help in the process. As is seen with other co opted situations maybe he was asking for advice from someone else. Or he could have been a victim due to his mental condition, and as some mention maybe someone else carried it out and or helped.

originally posted by: starviego
OK, here's something that is not speculative:

FINAL REPORT

DNA evidence:

The AR-15
pg150 of 482
--Unsub's DNA found on trigger of the AR-15, on the pistol grip, shoulder stock, on the chambered round, on the magazine, and on the bullets within the magazine. Lanza's DNA NOT found on these items.
(By my reckoning, this more or less rules out that Adam was the shooter. Also remember they couldn't link any of the expended .233 slugs to the AR-15 due to corrosion in the barrel. So the whole chain of evidence of Lanza's guilt seems to be broken.)

Saiga Shotgun
pg177 of 482
Unsub's DNA found on the forearm, stock, and the magazine from the Saiga shotgun, and on the ten shotgun rounds. Lanza's DNA NOT found on these items, though his DNA may have been a contributor to the DNA found on the trigger area of the shotgun.

The Black Honda
pg161 of 482
Unsub's DNA found on driver's side exterior and interior door handles to the car Lanza allegedly drove to the scene. Lanza's DNA NOT found on these items.

Thanks for sharing.

Wonder how much of the DNA could have been contaminated during the time?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Take look through the following thread: Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

And see if you think that there isn't something hinky about all of this.

It happened, of that there is no doubt, whether or not it happened the way that is portrayed is up for debate.

I, personally, do not think that what has been fed to us is exactly what went down to anything resembling a degree of closeness I would be comfortable accepting. I don't have any ideas to what did] happen, only that several things do not agree with the official story.
edit on 26-4-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
One of the most suspicious things to me was the fact that most, if not all of the parents were not allowed to see their murdered children's bodies. I'm sorry. I think I would have my child's body exhumed and examined today.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I never actually happened, that is the summary of the Youtube videos. The whole thing was staged. Every single person involved had their homes paid for in full right afterwords. They were so obviously actors and bad ones at that.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
interesting find on the FBI website

if you search 'table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012'

Newtown is listed as having 0 under 'Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter'

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Curious since Adam's DNA was not present, did they check for
or ever mention his brother Ryan's DNA? Thank you for ALL your
hard work & for being so informative. I did follow your thread.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mdez13

Same old crap.

State police records show the correct number of deaths, since the SP took over the scene. The deaths were filed under their category instead of Newtown. Feel free to check out the many references made to the shooting in the state's crime report.

The FBI doesn't have a "miscellaneous" category in their city listing. The state report does. The FBI UCR is a crime stats tool. It's not 100% accurate, ever. It doesn't even have 100% of the crimes committed in the country listed.

That particular horse is dead. Let it go.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: muchmadness
Apparently this took place yesterday.

A Sandy Hook researcher, activist, agitator (whatever) named Wolfgang Halbig basically tried to use the Freedom of Information Act to pry out some incriminating information regarding the December 12, 2012, shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Published on Apr 25, 2015
HARTFORD CT-- Wolfgang Halbig, former teacher, law enforcement, and current national school safety assessment & emergency management consultant, appeared in Hartford CT for a FOIA hearing which was filed for 19 months ago, the purpose of which is to ask simple questions that remain unanswered about the Sandy Hook incident.

Frankly, I was not impressed with anything Halbig and his lawyer accomplished at this hearing, but maybe somebody here can note something that I overlooked. In my opinion, the two of them came across as moderately buffoonish.

I'm not convinced that the official story of what happened that day is what actually DID happen that day. From what I can gather, there was likely more than one shooter and some kind of cover-up.

Although this hearing doesn't really get us any closer to the truth of the matter, I felt it was worth viewing and discussing.

Here's also a post-hearing interview with Wolfgang Halbig.

Ya' know....i actually, originally, kinda liked Halbig.....

The more i learned about him though, the less i liked him. The guy's something of a fraud, and a nutbar. Most(if not all) of his "simple" "unanswered" questions, have already been answered, and had already been answered, at the time he started making noise. He's getting a whole lot of nothing done, and is(last time i checked) collecting quite a lot in donations, to (not) do it.

He makes serious Sandy Hook investigators look bad.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

good to know. today was the first time i saw it.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mdez13

No worries. Basically it boils down to the state report has an "other" category and the FBI report doesn't. It takes some explanation, but it's a small difference with a big impact.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

He's getting a whole lot of nothing done...

He makes serious Sandy Hook investigators look bad.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the possibility that making Sandy Hook investigators look bad IS what Wolfgang Halbig is getting done - and what he is MEANT to get done.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
The truth might come out in 50 years... who knows.

Don't hold your breath. 50 years on, and there are still a TON of unanswered questions, and red flags, with regards to the Kennedy assassinations..

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: muchmadness

You mean like controlled opposition, or some kind of agent provocateur? Almost like a plant, deliberately inserted into the community, to act as nutty as possible, in order to become the poster boy for "crazy conspiracy nuts"?

No...i don't think this is he case...i think he's just an opportunistic con-artist, trying to make some bank off of people's legitimate concerns..

edit on 5-7-2015 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

Seriously, guy?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Sorry to take so long getting back - no, Ryan's DNA is never mentioned anywhere.
The ID that was supposedly on Adam causing the initial confusion was never shown in the report either.
Ryan is remarkably elusive having only been seen once in public since the event.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
A little past the 45:00 mark in this video www.youtube.com...
with Aaron Wilson of altmediaradio, Halbig states someone from RT news is going to be taking a look at his body of work for a possible story.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join