It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook FOIA Hearing - April 24, 2015

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

I hope I am not breaking the rules by posting this information but according to the supplemental dna report 6 both Nancy Lanza & Adam Lanza have now been eliminated from having been in contact with the trigger of the rifle, pistol grip of the rifle and shoulder stock of the rifle. There was a small mixed sample of dna found on the forearm of the rifle meaning more than one person's dna was found on the forearm. Also on 7th January 2013 a dna hit was obtained with a convicted offender on the New York Police Investigation Centre relating to the letter found at the Lanza's home addressed to the children of sandy hook elementary school. It seems that this issue was never addressed nor mentioned publicly which makes little sense having regard to the great importance of such a find.

According to amended supplemental report 6, which relates to all the weapons Adam Lanza allegedly took to the school, the dna found on the pistol grip of the rifle, shoulder stock, feed area inside the magazine, glock magazine, 9mm magazine, pmag magazine and a number of cartridges belonged to substitute teacher Lauren Rousseau. Even more strange is the dna in relation to item 59-S1 auto cartridge belongs to the Principal Dawn Hochsprung. Also the report states that with regard to the shotgun found in the trunk of the Honda Civic, Adam Lanza's dna has been eliminated from the shotgun and eliminated from the interior and handles of the said car. Whilst it is possible perhaps that some dna from Rousseau & Hochsprung could possibly have splashed onto the gun from the shots fired, it leaves open the bizarre question of how on earth their dna could wind up on the magazine and the cartridges loaded into that magazine.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Normally, i would say that thinking you are breaking the rules by posting publicly available information from an official source, is crazy talk... with this specific subject, who the hell knows anymore...

Anyways, yeah, it is super weird, and nobody has ever officially addressed any of this. I find that suspicious as hell.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

I hoped that with it being an official report it would be ok well it hasn't been removed yet at least. But yup its incredibly odd considering the DNA evidence or non evidence and the fact its actually stated in the report. Surprised the report is available to be honest

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Information from the final report is fair game and the DNA results have been posted before. They do nothing to reinforce the official narrative and are suggestive of something completely different happening from what has been told. Given the evidence we have no jury would ever convict Lanza, of that much I am sure:

He had no motive
There was no physical evidence tying him to the murders
His DNA was not found on the critical areas of the gun related to function.
No bullet fragments could be matched to the murder weapon
No eyewitness could identify him as the shooter (both people who saw the shooter said he wore a mask though none was ever found)
One even said he was wearing boots when he wasn't thus making their testimony "hearsay" since it was reported via the media.

Means and opportunity alone do not a murder conviction make.

Like so many things that have happened in the state of Corrupticut, this is just another mystery compounded and confounded by state officials. So many of them are involved in organized crime it's hard to know where the government ends and the mafia begins.

edit on 2-10-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Sorry didn't know the dna results had been posted before. Couldn't find anything about them.

Curious how they were able to publish those results in full when so much other stuff was unavailable or heavily redacted. I would have thought that such a report with such clear results would never have seen the light of day.

Daren't say too much don't want to get into trouble but was very shocked to see the places Lauren Rousseau's dna was found and yet his wasn't

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

That info should be plastered over the front page of every newspaper in America so its fine to see it discussed in different threads - no problem there. To me, it is the biggest clunker in the official story. There is simply no way things could have gone down the way they described and get DNA results like those from the weapons and Honda. Something is very wrong there.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So, the report is saying.
Lanza's dna not on the weapon?
Lanza's dna no on the vehicle?
But! School officials dna is?

How many people have been convicted of murder simply because of dna evidence?

I've always said that dna evidence is not all its cracked up to be, its so easy to plant it, for example a house robber could take a small battery powered hoover onto a train and hoover the seats, then spread the contents all over the crime scene.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

As the report says the DNA found on the guns allegedly belonging to Lanza was that of the Headmistress Hocksprung and Laren Russeau teaching assisstant who are both dead. If the DNA was planted why use that of those 2 women and not Lanza himself? It doesn't make sense. Same goes for the car no Lanza DNA. The letter addressed to the children at the Lanza home, DNA from a convicted felon. It does give rise to the supposition that this Adam Lanza whoever he may have been, was put at the scene possibly already dead, and could in effect be anybody as long as they didn't have a DNA profile on record.

It does also possibly account for Wayne Carver's strange statement about all this blowing up in their faces later.

No matter what the sensitivities of this situation, as a parent myself, if I had this report in front of me I would want answers big time!
edit on 3-10-2015 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You know, this is all so weird it almost seems like its deliberate, as if they wanted the whole crime scene so mixed up that there's no way anybody is ever going to make any sense of it.
As you said above "I would have thought that such a report with such clear results would never have seen the light of day"
And yet it did.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Further to the actual report, and as you mentioned the crime scene, having seen the photographs of the crime scene, the scene fits with no other crime scene I have ever encountered. Ok I haven't seen many as an ex UK Solicitor but a few and of course many online. The photos of the scene appear to be totally clean, almost sterile which in itself is completely bizarre. Any weapon used would cause blood spatter and certainly with injuries to the head and yet there is none no traces no trails, and unless I missed it there is no mention of analysis of the blood or blood spatter in the report. Normal protocols were suspended for this particular incident unlike other similar incidents, and it would seem so were normal investigative procedures. The rooms shown in the crime scene photographs do not show a scene of chaos where mass murder was committed, no upturned chairs or papers scattered about, coats, lunchboxes and the like. The hallways look like a fire hazard waiting to happen! None of the rooms look as if hordes of swat & police have gone through coupled with a mad murderer and hundreds of escaping children & adults.

Whilst I understand entirely the emotive nature of this incident, as a mother myself, I would leave no stone unturned if my children had been involved in something like this, and if I had found so many anomalies, I would be gunning for those responsible and asking for answers. Nor would I EVER accept that I couldn't see my dead child no matter what. That is quite normal and often necessary for the human psyche to accept such a dreadful trauma. Its a closing stage.

I sincerely feel this was a drill that went "live" as they put it something went horribly wrong with the planned scenario and kiddies were killed that shouldn't have been, but why in light of the supplemental report and discrepancies that are clear to even the layman, aren't people up in arms about it? Why is no-one challenging these findings?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
One of the most suspicious things to me was the fact that most, if not all of the parents were not allowed to see their murdered children's bodies. I'm sorry. I think I would have my child's body exhumed and examined today.

This may have something to do with Wayne Carver. Wayne Carver is the chief medical examiner who was on the scene and gave an interview outside the school. He put in a request to congress to pass the provision of Bill 1054 in February 2011.

Bill 1054 is to prevent autopsy reports of people below the age of 18 being released to the public, under the public information act.

7 months after the request he threatened to resign. 1 month later the bill passed and Carver withdrew his resignation.

The following year the shooting happened.
edit on 5/10/15 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Be careful, friend...lest ye go too far, and your masters sanction you.

There are so many holes, and inconsistencies, in the official version of events.... it really does mildly astound me that people actually just swallow it without question. I suppose this event, and a few others, can be used as a barometer of sorts, to gauge just how far american society is slipping, intellectually.

And then there's the sad truth that when you point these things out, or entertain certain thoughts, you're called names, and censored. And i'm not just talking about here. I'm talking media, social networks, pretty much everywhere.. as i said, barometers, and all that...

can't talk about wacky carver, or the DNA, or the other suspects that are on tape, being chased into the woods, or the one that's on tape, getting away, or the one who's been identified at least 3 different ways, who was never identified by name in the report.... and there's a load of other things...

What a joke.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Can a Moderator tell me if the gag order that was introduced is still in place? I seem to remember it was there "until investigations have been completed". Are we allowed yet to discuss the matter fully? Thanks

On a side note, are all the unusual protocols and laws that were introduced as a result of this incident, now in general use? For example the one regarding death certificates and birth certificates of children involved in shootings? Or were these laws just a temporary measure for this incident only?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Can a Moderator tell me if the gag order that was introduced is still in place? I seem to remember it was there "until investigations have been completed". Are we allowed yet to discuss the matter fully? Thanks

On a side note, are all the unusual protocols and laws that were introduced as a result of this incident, now in general use? For example the one regarding death certificates and birth certificates of children involved in shootings? Or were these laws just a temporary measure for this incident only?

I am also interested to see a response to this post.

Also, has the OP been removed from the site?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well he hasn't been online since June it says. Does it not come up with a message under the name of "not registered user" or "banned" or something?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This has always been one of my biggest questions as well . a reply to: queenofswords

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join