It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minutemen Catch CIA Cocaine Traffickers On Mexican Border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
worldnewsdailyreport.com... aine/

Busted. They appear to have valid credentials, but I believe some serious fact checking should be done with this one. These people are scum of the earth. I think it's rediculous we don't strike and stop paying taxes. There is something seriously wrong with a society that jails people for feeding the homeless, growing the wrong plant, asking questions that challenge the status quo, collecting rainwater, or recording public officials, but the govt can bail out stupid banks and traffic narcotics in copious amounts and we all know that NOT ONE PERSON is going to be held accountable for ANY of the atrocities we see. Pathetic. We worship blood money backed by the promise bullets and drones and suffering and we care little to nothing as we destroy our environment. There is no reason to play by ANY of societies rules at this point.
edit on 4/24/2015 by JamesCookieIII because: Typos, edit

Guys at the CIA be like
edit on 4/24/2015 by JamesCookieIII because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesCookieIII

Iran contra believe this, the CIA is a US government agency and the US government is against drugs therefore this must be untrue.

/sarc

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Couldn't imagine working CIA. Mornings you wake up not knowing who you are, who you really work for, when ur gonna get clipped, how ur gonna get clipped, who has ur back if ur caught et etc....betting most of those guys don't live past 40. At best it can be defined as a maniacal agency.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

We don't live in a democracy. We live in a hypocracy. (purposeful misspelling). The ones seen as criminals and untouchables in a Hypocracy are the passive - those who are not extrovert, narcissistic, agressive and competitive to a fault. The war on drugs began in earnest when those radicals of the Vietnam War generation had the audacity to oppose the war and attempt to create an alternative society based on peace and sharing.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So if the CIA says these guys aren't agents, surely their identities can be made public like any other accused drug traffickers, right?

What a farce this government is.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hell yeah! Justice happens when ordinary people get pissed off being used and manipulated by corrupt men in power. I hope this goes viral.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Gun running in the Fast and Furious, drug running in this case, what's next, sex slave trafficking?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM
Hell yeah! Justice happens when ordinary people get pissed off being used and manipulated by corrupt men in power. I hope this goes viral.

I concur wholeheartedly and second this motion ^^

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The custom services have confirmed that the two men, who can’t be identified due to the Intelligence Identities and Protection Act of 1982, did carry valid CIA identifications and that the vehicle was indeed registered as a service vehicle of the organization.

-
OPINION:

Need Additional-Collaboration On This Story.

( because we don't need no more ... psyops-poop? )

edit on 25-4-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Amen to that brotherman. If you find anymore please let me know I am scouring the Web now but all pretty much a rehash of the same stuff I think. Eagerly awaiting any more info ; )

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

The custom services have confirmed that the two men, who can’t be identified due to the Intelligence Identities and Protection Act of 1982,

Someone call Richard Armitage, quick! He don't care about no stinkin' Intel Identity Protection Act!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golden Rule

We don't live in a democracy. We live in a hypocracy. (purposeful misspelling). The ones seen as criminals and untouchables in a Hypocracy are the passive - those who are not extrovert, narcissistic, agressive and competitive to a fault. The war on drugs began in earnest when those radicals of the Vietnam War generation had the audacity to oppose the war and attempt to create an alternative society based on peace and sharing.

You are right we do not live in a Democracy.......THIS IS A REPUBLIC RULED BY LAW. The founding father understood the pitfalls of democracies and that is why we have a.......REPUBLIC.

Argh.....Sorry I do not mean to yell but ignorance is why we are in this mess.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth
More information indicating that the CIA sells drugs:

www.reddit.com...

This is awkward and suggests perhaps we are already in a state of anarchy whether we like it or not... what sort of society shall we build instead? Clearly our culture is a lie. Just like the cake. And the spoon.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You guys should probably look more closely at the source...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I know what the implications are here, but why would they drive it over the border if it indeed is part of a sanctioned clandestine CIA smuggling operation?

Wouldn't it be so much easier, and safer to fly it?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The THINGYS that stand out to me is as ...

Evidence for a ... Possible Psyops-Poop Story:

1. "two men in an SUV"

2. "totalling an incredible 618.4 kilograms (1363 pounds)"

3. "large black SUV drive rapidly across the border"

-
OBSERVATION-n-OPINION: ( for possible psyops-poop story )

300+ lbs of two men PLUS 1363 lbs = min net wt 1663 lbs.

( plus any additional items carried onboard )

The SUV had to be at least a ... Full-Ton Capacity.

( and bumping around on rough roads? )

SO

What exactly was the ... Make-n-Model-of-SUV-Vehicle ???

edit on 25-4-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
ohhhh boy !

wait for it .....

"it was for national interests ! " .

edit on 25-4-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
What I find most disturbing is how many people are involved in these activities. Reminds me of the paid actor lady with the glasses that was interviewed on 9/11 and Sandy Hook.
So many people, who know what they are doing is wrong, but just don't give a # about their fellow man.

America is a spineless nation that will witness their demise from their lawn-chairs, not lifting a finger to stop it.

But alas, there is hope. Through my recent travels I have been privileged to speak to people from many nations. I was quite surprised to note that practically everybody knew what America was (or is) up to. Everybody was aware of their plans, schemes and disinformation tactics.

The people of the world are no longer fooled by the American dream. They have come to see it for what it really is, The American Nightmare.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I really can't believe so many people are so easily duped. I'm not even going to report it as a HOAX., it's too amusing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join