It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minutemen Catch CIA Cocaine Traffickers On Mexican Border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: Lodestone

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: JamesCookieIII
a reply to: SubTruth

I do understand it's supposed to be a Republic but in actuality it's not... it's just p00p.

It is still the greatest country in the world......Our constitution is the heart and soul sometimes just like in personal life you lose touch with your heart and soul.........We will remember and the American dream will mean something again.
Did it ever occur to you that nearly every citizen of every country in the world thinks that HIS country is the greatest country in the world? A statement like yours is fatuous at best.

Actually I clarified what makes the US special.......The constitution. It really will change this world for the better when people really understand it again.

From the sound of it you have a little US envy going on.......I bet this last statement is not fatuous.

The constitution is a wadded piece of paper presidents and congress use to wipe their collective asses with. If it serves anyone it's them, justifying their miserable existence.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm
Couldn't imagine working CIA. Mornings you wake up not knowing who you are, who you really work for, when ur gonna get clipped, how ur gonna get clipped, who has ur back if ur caught et etc....betting most of those guys don't live past 40. At best it can be defined as a maniacal agency.

Yeah it must be a trip. You can get busted for breaking the law, but you can also get fired/killed for upholding the law... I don't know how true movies like The Recruit with Al Pacino are, but apparently they like to test their agents. So, one day your superior tells you "ok, one if our smuggling crews just got busted in the border, so we need a new team. today we're gonna be shipping 8 tons of coc aine into Miami. C'mon, lets go..."

Hmmm... is this a test? Am I gonna end up in prison for accepting the mission, or am I gonna get 2 to the brain, 1 to the heart for declining...? What to do, what to do??
edit on 4/25/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Oh no, not coc aine! The most devastating drug around!

But seriously, do you actually care? Does the amount of coc aine present actually make you more or less likely to snort a couple of lines right now?

The government already profits off of gambling via the lottery. And it's not like people are going to forget all about coke and how much they'd like a bump right now if only it wasn't being brought into the country.

So why in the world would the import NOT be organized?

Their job is to keep things on an even keel. If you want to witness the gang wars and addict withdrawals that come from the end of this apparently reprehensible "immorality", be my guest.
edit on 25-4-2015 by TheBlackTiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
How does this get missed...

“Both of them had valid accreditations and a receipt for their cargo

worldnewsdailyreport.com... aine/

No drug dealer gives receipts for the drugs they sell, and the government doesn't ask for receipts for the drugs they buy.

I guess actually paying attention to what one reads really isn't a big thing nowadays.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesCookieIII

Wow, nice find OP! Again, it's your average citizens like minute men and whistle-blowers who are this country's true patriots.

The CIA will let these agents rot in jail. Deniability is there only option. They were caught red handed!!

I was surprised the border patrol wasn't in on it! I would have thought the border chief would have gotten a call from someone in the administration and told to release the agents who were working undercover to bust a smuggling ring. They have a lot of explaining to do. Let's wait and see if this makes it to the main street media. I'll be interested on what kind of twist they put on this story. Something definitely doesn't sit well with this story.

Star and flag for you my friend.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesCookieIII

I know that I've posted this vid before but this revelation reminds of me of another shady deal...

youtube

edit on 25-4-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
How does this get missed...

“Both of them had valid accreditations and a receipt for their cargo

worldnewsdailyreport.com... aine/

No drug dealer gives receipts for the drugs they sell, and the government doesn't ask for receipts for the drugs they buy.

I guess actually paying attention to what one reads really isn't a big thing nowadays.

look.....this is a RANT THREAD about the evil U.S. and it is geared for the "don't tread on me", and "tea party" crowd.....they will believe what they damn well feel like believing....you and domo have it right

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Which is why I'm confused it hasn't been moved to the hoax forum yet?

Even a mod has posted in here acknowledging that the source site is satire!

edit on 25/4/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: jimmyx

Which is why I'm confused it hasn't been moved to the hoax forum yet?

Even a mod has posted in here acknowledging that the source site is satire!

maybe someone is seeing just how many people jump on this bandwagon, without doing a little research....there are members that would love nothing better than to see America dissolve in anarchic chaos.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Your republic is administrated by way of a multi layered system of democratic voting. You would not have one without the use of the other.

It's not a debate point. It is simply the way it is.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It's one of the things that causes me to blow blood vessels. How people would rather burn the witch than read into the truth.

besides, I'm more interested in that Jenner guy/gal, now that's real news!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The Ron Paul version, treats this as satire. I'll do the same!

www.ronpaulforums.com...

WDN,

ABOUT US
World News Daily Report is an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe.
Our News Team is composed of award winning christian, muslim and jewish journalists, retired Mossad agents and veterans of the Israeli Armed Forces.

We are based in Tel Aviv since 1988 where are published more then 200,000 copies of our Daily Report paper edition everyday.

edit on 25-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wow why has this gone this far?

Did anyone take a second to look at any of the other "news articles" n this website? Its all a bunch of crap. Why are there even sites like this again? Who for?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Of COURSE this is totally untrue. Our government's only concern is for our safety, to make children at play safer, and provide for our rights to life, liberty, and our pursuits of happiness. Anything and everything our overseers, oops I mean government does is SOLELY for the good of all in the purist of intentions. They are all selfless, service to others people who sacrifice their entire lives to dedicate themselves to our well being.

And if you believe any word of my post above...well, I am the Pope and you may refer to me as your Eminence!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Did anyone take a second to look at any of the other "news articles" n this website?

I'm guessing no, after seeing some of the post's in this thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
the fact that the CIA has been running drugs has been known about for decades now. In all this satire and fluff, perhaps it's best to place a bit of Truth:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jessme2
the fact that the CIA has been running drugs has been known about for decades now. In all this satire and fluff, perhaps it's best to place a bit of Truth:

Is this your video?

There's not much doubt that The CIA have been doing the drug running, but this thread is not such a case, it's a deliberate hoax, from a satirical website...no point in messing about with it as if otherwise.

edit on 25-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Seriously guys it takes a minute to look up a source on Google to see if it is credible.... So sad this gets so many flags and it's FAKE.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

To the hoax bin with this crap.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You are born free......What we all do with it is another matter. The constitution is a framework of checks and balances and clarifying the liberty we are born with. Eventually people will understand just how special it is again.

You are right about the PTB, they do not follow it and that is why our country and the American dream is failing.

edit on 25-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join