It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amerithrax: New Details Leaked!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Happy Friday faithful ATSers! On Today's #OffTheGrid I reveal a former FBI agent’s lawsuit accusing the FBI of withholding exculpatory evidence regarding Dr. Bruce Ivins—the man the bureau says is responsible for the 2001 anthrax letter attacks. Not only did the bureau allegedly create an elaborate perception management campaign to make Dr. Ivins look guilty, they may have even murdered him. Watch today's episode to go behind the scenes of the Amerithrax conspiracy in this edition of #OffTheGrid.

If Dr. Ivins wasn’t behind the worst biological attack in US history then who was? Let me know what you think!

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

If Dr. Ivins wasn’t behind the worst biological attack in US history then who was?

The same people that took out the towers, rolled out the patriot act and announced within the hour that OBL orchestrated the whole thing from a cave......whilst suffering renal failure.

The CIA and military-Industrial complex..........the FBI are just their bitches.

Proof? - Halliburton and the poppy fields.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
i think the U.S.A. has to many intelligence agencies and needs to shut some of them down

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Can't say who was responsible but I can say I have new found respect for your content.
This is not old rehashed stuff that has been debated a million time over. Will get back on my opinions because I can remember people actually being scared they might get a white powder envelope in the mail when this was going down.

My main thing remembered from the time was Tom Daschle was targeted. So I am going to start off with an unknown right wing group as the main suspect.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It's funny how this is rarely talked about in regards to 911. It runs parallel to it. If anything I always got the impression those Anthrax letters were intended to "threaten" dessenters within government to keep a lid on the real conspiracy.....911. I suspect they weren't even expecting it to get traced back to a US bio military lab so had to concoct more nonesense to obfuscate the truth. Than discredit and murder the patsy. How original.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dean007
i think the U.S.A. has to many intelligence agencies and needs to shut some of them down

Yes, 18 of them.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I have talked about this in other threads about the anthrax. Buy I really find the recipients of the anthrax to be very interesting.

ABC, CBS, NBC, NY Post AND The National Enquirer.

WHY the National Enquirer? How are they even remotely a credible news agency?

Well they sure as hell have been around for quite some time.

Did you know out of all the recipients of the anthrax attack in 2001, they (from what I can find) are the only ones who had to destroy their entire archive...dating back to at least the 1950's, if not earlier.

On top of that, Gene Pope Jr. was not only an MIT grad but an employee of the CIA's psychological warfare division.

Not that this gives any answers, but it sure does raise more questions.

I truly believe Dr. Bruce Ivins was murdered. How does a chemist not know that too many Tylenol will kill you. Did he really commit suicide? Not a very typical way for an educated male to do so.

Also interesting is the fact that Dr. ivins, Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy are all Catholics.

Last notable Catholic that was offed, was JFK. Not that these guys were overly notable... But.

From what I know, Freemansons aren't too friendly to Catholics.

Correct me if I am wrong about any of this.
edit on thpamSat, 25 Apr 2015 08:50:57 -0500k1504America/Chicago2550 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's true that when discussing 9/11, the Anthrax issue is rarely brought up. It seems a fleeting detail now and the focus is usually on the towers and the perpetrators.

It seems to me that if both events can be tied together, it will put the true planners/perpetrators in sharper focus.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I've never given much credence to the conspiracy theories surrounding 911 but the more I hang around this site and seeing stuff like this .... hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Nice presentation of the details surrounding this. I suspect this is a telling example of the 9/11 investigation as a whole, in all it's corruption. Dr. Ivins(RIP) may have been silenced by those "running the show".

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It wasn't clear to me until after we learned about NSA spying on everyone's email.Think about it. How many people no longer trusted the mail and opted to email instead. Makes sense now, the picture is clear.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spit69
It wasn't clear to me until after we learned about NSA spying on everyone's email.Think about it. How many people no longer trusted the mail and opted to email instead. Makes sense now, the picture is clear.

Kinda like how Google wasn't popular until 9/11. Yahoo and all the other search engines lacked the realtime and variety of searchable media related to the events of that day. Perhaps a coincidence, perhaps not.

I still want to know why the National Enquirer was a target though. Why not CNN, Fox, NYT, WSJ, Wash. Post, etc? Doesn't make much sense to me. Unless they actually had some dirt that needed to be buried.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
My main thing remembered from the time was Tom Daschle was targeted. So I am going to start off with an unknown right wing group as the main suspect.

He and another key member of Congress were against the PATRIOT ACT.
I guess death threats really do work.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It has long been my feelings that this seemingly-to-most-folks relatively insignificant topic of the Anthrax letters, does carry a tremendous implication on the fabric of events and maneuverings by the political bureaucracy/military/espionage.

I believe it is important to note that the senior Bush-Administration cabinet members used the anthrax angle, in conjunction with the Niger Forgeries/Plamegate, to invade and occupy Iraq for more than a decade. Remember Colin Powell's fun little speech at the UN? He even had graphics!
edit on 25-4-2015 by Boomorangatangarang because: coherency

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

In 2001, the Taliban had practically completly stopped opium production in Afghanistan.
Opium production in Afghanistan

In July 2000, Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, collaborating with the United Nations to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan, declared that growing poppies was un-Islamic, resulting in one of the world's most successful anti-drug campaigns. The Taliban enforced a ban on poppy farming via threats, forced eradication, and public punishment of transgressors. The result was a 99% reduction in the area of opium poppy farming in Taliban-controlled areas, roughly three quarters of the world's supply of heroin at the time.

US intervention in Afghanistan swiftly restored the good old opium production.

Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001.[4] Based on UNODC data, there has been more opium poppy cultivation in each of the past four growing seasons (2004–2007) than in any one year during Taliban rule. Also, more land is now used for opium in Afghanistan than for coca cultivation in Latin America.

So there was some urgency to get some very good "reasons" to get involved fast into Afghanistan. The Twins and Anthrax scare seem to have pretty much worked. How convenient...

edit on 2015-4-25 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

He and another key member of Congress were against the PATRIOT ACT.
I guess death threats really do work.

Or it could have just been a lone nut going after people that disagreed with his world views.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

How many "lone nuts" are able to snag the AMES strain of anthrax from USAMRIID, the only source of said strain, and still stump the FBI and CIA after all these years?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

It is very hard to believe that such a qualified microbiologist like Dr. Bruce Ivins was not aware of the very slow and horrible death caused by Tylenol overdose (liver failure) and that he would have chosen such slow death.

Also very convenient that it is said from ER doctor that Tylenol can no longer be detected in blood couples hours after the overdose, so they ask family about possible Tylenol use around time of liver failure of a patient. If Tylenol is implicated, then the prognosis is alway fatal.

Look to me very similar to the Litvinenko case, slow and painfull death to "teach" some lessons.

And what to think about those: David Christopher Kelly, Don Craig Wiley, Benito Que, Vladimir Pasechnik ...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Jerome Hauer?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If you actually look how much evidence the court can hold back it is amazing. Talk to anyone who has been on either side of the system in a case. Exculpatory evidence has oddly been pushed into a gray area when it comes to trials. Justice has nothing to do with the truth, its all about who can make a better argument and manipulate the laws to make their argument better.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join