It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Results: The United States Is The Most Significant Threat to Humanity

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Oh and remember my usa/uk thread?.
I just enjoy defending my country especially when tge poster just posts ill informed uneducated bs.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: boymonkey74

My insult for the day;

Cricket is boring!

There.

yes.

I went there.

Sorry. Had to throw down. Hope that didn't ruin relations between the two countries.

UN should probably get involved.

Maybe NATO.

(I'll shut up now. . . . . )

Wow Beez.You really know how to hurt a guy!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Oh and remember my usa/uk thread?.
I just enjoy defending my country especially when tge poster just posts ill informed uneducated bs.

It's funny that you feel that you need to defend it so much. There might be something to that.

But remember your thread? No. Only you care about that crap. Again, get over yourself, you'll have more fun.

link   

That was classic!

There were even snippets I sent to my mother (British). She simply told me to get off line and get a life.

(damned limeys!)

link   
a reply to: sstech

I think you will find I love our usa brothers and sisters. If you had actually checked you would find a few threads made by me about the subject and how we get along.
Iam playing in this thread at the mo.
You came into this thread and others slagging off the uk and I defended my country....if you don't like it...jog on.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I think you need to step away from your computer.
Why so serious? Why no sense of humour?.
Lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Beezer remembers the fun we had in the thread.
I don't think you understand about the size of my arms so watch out.
Lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I think you will find I love our usa brothers and sisters. If you had actually checked you would find a few threads made by me about the subject and how we get along.
You came into this thread and others slagging off the uk and I defended my country....if you don't like it...jog on.

I actually think I was "slagging" (what a fun word) Canada, but you can't help yourself, and jumped in with your whole "British have better teeth, blah, blah, blah".

Britain sucks. Britain's military couldn't stand up to Germany, probably not France at this point. Check that. I think Canada would wipe the UK off the planet in a head to head battle. Probably take all of a day, seeing as how it is smaller than Texas.

Maybe they can knock out that last tooth for you.

Your country is in such a downward spiral that you have to lash out at other countries. But, you're so weak and ineffectual, the only place you can do that is online.

No one else on here, with the notable exception of Canadian's, at least that I have seen, runs around screaming about how great their country is compared to anyone else. It's like you guys have a club. A little boy's club. Where you all get drunk on awful beer and talk about slagging.
edit on 25-4-2015 by sstech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Of all the threads I've enjoyed over the years, the UK vs US threads, by far, have to be some of the funniest.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

So what have we learned here?

America sucks.
Britain has bad beer. (I do like Carlesburg on tab at the local, however)

And. . . um. . . oh yeah, America sucks.

I've already ordered the ""Great Satan" t-shirts to wear. Ironically, they were made in China.

Britain has had teeth and our water not wet too, you need to keep up old boy.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yeah some can see the fun butsome can't.
I did enjoy my usa comedy v british comedy thread in which obviously we brits won
Lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

So what have we learned here?

America sucks.
Britain has bad beer. (I do like Carlesburg on tab at the local, however)

And. . . um. . . oh yeah, America sucks.

I've already ordered the ""Great Satan" t-shirts to wear. Ironically, they were made in China.

Britain has had teeth and our water not wet too, you need to keep up old boy.

Don't forget about the crappy cows.

And Ghandi. Don't forget, you guys lost a war because he wouldn't eat anymore.

Also, soccer sucks. Don't forget that soccer absolutely sucks.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Seeing as that is gonna be a fraction of what they pay me (IT vs Infrastructure & Construction)...not in the least.

That being said, maybe you can spend some of that "big" money on some of your b-rated sports teams.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

And ya'll drive on the wrong side of the road!

And round-a-bouts? What the heck? Ya'll ain't never heard of stop lights?

And ya'll make up names for food, like "chutney" and "jellied eel" and "bubble and squeak".

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420
Seeing as that is gonna be a fraction of what they pay me (IT vs Infrastructure & Construction)...not in the least.

That being said, maybe you can spend some of that "big" money on some of your b-rated sports teams.

Oh, that's cute, an oilfield worker trying to shimmy his GED education up the financial flagpole.

Not IT son. I own the business. I contract its services to the oil companies.

Oh, and the sports team insult. Ouch baby. Way, way ouch. That sounds more and more like a Denver oilfield worker every day.

Hows that weed smoking going for you in your oilfield job huh? Which company is it you work for again?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sstech

I actually think I was "slagging" (what a fun word) Canada, but you can't help yourself, and jumped in with your whole "British have better teeth, blah, blah, blah".

Britain sucks. Britain's military couldn't stand up to Germany, probably not France at this point. Check that. I think Canada would wipe the UK off the planet in a head to head battle. Probably take all of a day, seeing as how it is smaller than Texas.

Your country is in such a downward spiral that you have to lash out at other countries. But, you're so weak and ineffectual, the only place you can do that is online.

No one else on here, with the notable exception of Canadian's, at least that I have seen, runs around screaming about how great their country is compared to anyone else. It's like you guys have a club. A little boy's club. Where you all get drunk on awful beer and talk about slagging.

Dude chill.

There is to much hate in the world.

We are just all have a good laugh mate, no need to get rilled up.

Honnestly none of us here hate America.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: sstech

Dude chill.

There is to much hate in the world.

We are just all have a good laugh mate, no need to get rilled up.

Honnestly none of us here hate America.

Oh, I don't hate anyone. I don't know what thread you were reading, but I have just been jerking your chains for hours. My wifes asleep with the baby, and the glue on iPads takes forever to get off.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Next show we make will be, Britain's have a future. Should be short lived. Get it?

Get it? I hope not your shows are rubbish

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Huh, that didn't work. Lets try again.
edit on 25-4-2015 by sstech because: Alcohol

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

There we go. Especially all the ones with the weird British people in them...it's just not as funny the second time.

Screw it.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join