It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Results: The United States Is The Most Significant Threat to Humanity

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sstech

British beer is for little girls that can't stand how soft your water is.

True ... we even abandoned breast feeding ... and babies are now handed a flagon of ale at birth

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

British beer is for little girls that can't stand how soft your water is.

True ... we even abandoned breast feeding ... and babies are now handed a flagon of ale at birth

That explains so many things.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

We have booze in our blood.
Because water wasn't safe to drink we brewed it.
Kids used to get two pints of small beer for breakfast before going down t'pit.
Eee by gum those were the days.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

And if they are very naughty and mis-behave we tell them Uncle Sam will come and get them

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: haman10

How really sad that your disdain for America is so visible.

We, the people, can't be blamed for the policies of our nefarious leaders, although Americans sure have gotten lazy about protesting.

Still and all, hating America's people doesn't make much sense.

The computer you're typing on was invented in America. So was your cell phone. And your car. And your television set. And probably you're listening to American music.

Listen, friend. The guiding spiritual principle in the universe is that we are all one. We're your brothers and sisters. Until you realize that, and most people realize that, the world will continue on its horrible little way.
I really have zero idea why you think i hate american people since even in this very thread i stated that :

originally posted by: haman10
Yep we love them charlie . Hating US as a nation is the most imbecile and berber thing to do .

Hating US government and decision makers on the other hand can have many good reasons .

God knows that i love US as a country. and lord knows that i hate AIPAC . I hate war cause i've felt it . cause i've seen it .

I reiterate what i said again ! NO ONE here hates US as a country . maybe it's my english skills that suck or maybe you're skimming through my posts , whichever it is , you took me so wrong . HATE is a strong word . you cannot HATE a 300 million strong nation , or else you're a freakin' maniac !

Maybe i shouldn't have posted in this thread to avoid these kind of confusions .

So yeah , of course we're brothers and sisters . if i said anything that made you think otherwise , i sincerely apologize .

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Luxury! Our Ma would beat us black and blue then send us down T' pit with a thick ear to boot

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

And if they are very naughty and mis-behave we tell them Uncle Sam will come and get them

What's the worst that could happen, they actually get off an island smaller than Texas and learn about the world instead of some Orwellian indoctrination into poor oral hygiene, piss warm beer, crappy sports, and a general disdain for anyone not British, all while simultaneously hating on anyone who says Britian's are soft little cry babies that should be speaking German?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What's the worst that could happen, they actually get off an island smaller than Texas and learn about the world instead of some Orwellian indoctrination into poor oral hygiene, piss warm beer, crappy sports, and a general disdain for anyone not British, all while simultaneously hating on anyone who says Britian's are soft little cry babies that should be speaking German?

Lol ... That's the spirit ... we make sure they are prepared though ... by giving them a Big cowboy hat and a picture of Abe Lincoln ... who apparently had one tooth when he took the throne of the USA ... Just to stay on topic and bring it back to teeth ...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You say Texas...like that is supposed to be big or something.
2nd.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Lol ... That's the spirit ... we make sure they are prepared though ... by giving them a Big cowboy hat and a picture of Abe Lincoln ... who apparently had one tooth when he took the throne of the USA ... Just to stay on topic and bring it back to teeth ...

That statement couldn't have underscored how ignorant your entire population is of the world around it. Too much TV and not enough jobs to keep you bunch of drunks from idling your time away complaining about what other countries are doing that you just don't have the juice for anymore.

Cowboy hats? Throne?

Check that. I would actually like to see a British dude try to pull off the "cowboy" routine. Maybe / Maybe not as funny as listening to this cat from Iran jabber on about whatever the crap it is that he thinks he is saying.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420
You say Texas...like that is supposed to be big or something.
2nd.

Nope, not that big at all. I'll give you a second to work that one out on your own. Let me know if you need some help.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Reminds me of that joke about a Texas Farmer who comes to visit a British Farmer

British Farmer " I have 30 acres of land"

Texas Farmer "Why back home it takes three days to drive around my farm

British Farmer " I would get a new truck if I were you "
edit on 25-4-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So what have we learned here?

America sucks.
Britain has bad beer. (I do like Carlesburg on tab at the local, however)

And. . . um. . . oh yeah, America sucks.

I've already ordered the ""Great Satan" t-shirts to wear. Ironically, they were made in China.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Such a tiny island which has shaped the world.
Heck without us you wouldn't even have a country.
Your welcome.
Lets face it we see the usa as a petulant child who wanted it all so after ww2 we gave them the keys to the empire and have just sat back giggling art the mess you have made.
In a few years we may accept you back into the fold.....but texas nah leave that for the mexicans.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sstech
Nope, not that big at all.

Behold, the only pertinent thing you have stated in the entire thread.
2nd.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Carlsberg is danish.
As bad as fosters.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Such a tiny island which has shaped the world.
Heck without us you wouldn't even have a country.
Your welcome.
Lets face it we see the usa as a petulant child who wanted it all so after ww2 we gave them the keys to the empire and have just sat back giggling art the mess you have made.
In a few years we may accept you back into the fold.....but texas nah leave that for the mexicans.

Ah, casual racism. Love it.

As far as the rest, sure, why not. You shaped the world. That's why it sucks, at least your part. My part is pretty cool.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Nah all cowboys look like bad extras from the village people.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: artistpoet

And some questioned my grandmother for giving us kids coffee before school!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: beezzer

Carlsberg is danish.
As bad as fosters.

I know. And to my shame and uneducated, slovenly palate, I still like it.

*sob*

I guess I am the great Satan. Or maybe just a mediocre Satan. I was always a bit of an underachiever.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join