It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Vile and depraved' UK gang raped and abused babies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I wouldn't call these types "sick" because that implies there is a cure. Plain out evil is more accurate in my opinion, keep in mind the money they made was an after thought as they enjoyed what they were doing.

A slow and painful death seems like real justice for this type of evil, give them some hell on earth like they did to these innocent babies.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
When we hear of these incidents, it's always interesting how they make us react.

Horror and indignation quickly give way to thoughts of reprisals - naturally enough IMO as we feel the need to protect those who cannot save themselves from such trauma.

But this leaves us open to subtle manipulation.

Are we having sacrificial lambs offered up to us?

The perpetrators of Rotherham and similar sex abuse rings can rot for eternity, but when that news broke i (sadly too believably) saw posters suggest that there were no "indigenous" gangs carrying out such operations.

Then later it's all about "the Celebs" and those "at the top of the pile" as such.... and even then to many of us i think it seems that some perpetrators in the higher echelons of society are being protected while from this demographic we are being offered the dead - or the infirm and insane as the targets of our hate, see Cyril Smith and Lord Janner. As opposed to people compos-mentis enough to stand trial, or "big" deceased figures like possibly Heath and Brittan which may just stir things up a little too far and open Pandora's box to public view.

Maybe this story will make more waves after sentencing - it will be interesting to see what the judge hands down and how the media plays it... i could be reading too much into my perception that the coverage is too scant but i'm busy having an emotional reaction to this story.

Thanks for the comments folks.
edit on 24-4-2015 by skalla because: infirm, not firm

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I stand corrected. Evil f**ks is much more apt.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

You Brits our distant brothers and sisters used to have a strong deterrent for such activitys , I think you should bring them down to the town square and hang draw and quarter them, that might thwart the pedo network and their intentions if at the very least it would be a good show.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well if you lot do the same to your president and current political ruling party im sure we could oblige and do the same with our pedophiles. After such a cull we might be short rather a few party political members our-selfs all the same.

edit on 24-4-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sounds like a good plan.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Jail is no cake walk for sex offenders, especially those that prey on kids.

Way i see it, when ideation of child abuse moves over to the real it's already too late for deterrent, so i don't see town-square stocks or a firing squad making much difference,

In spite of all the suggestions of cover-ups and manipulation - valid in my opinion - this all still makes the news in some regard in the UK and is talked about by people at large.. such speculation is not "squashed" as such and we are at least able to read/speculate inbetween the lines.

This group did also deal abroad in their sharing of child sex-abuse.

Material which could lead to the arrest of other paedophiles has been sent to police abroad, via Europol, to north America, South America, Scandinavia, Australia and Africa.

Maybe related stories will start to appear in US and other nations' media shortly?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

"Jail is no cake walk for sex offenders, especially those that prey on kids."

Really? So private cells, protection from other inmates, Playstation, flatscreen TV, access to recreation and exercise facilities, free electricity and gas, and lets not forget the 3 square meals a day, however bad they may be is how we should be treating the beasts of our society?

Never mind the fact that the sentences handed out for such crimes will be trivial by comparison to the devastation and ruin these people have caused to innocent little kids and baby's.

They should get life imprisonment at the very least with no hope of parole, and that's being compassionate considering there atrocity.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I agree that sentencing is not harsh enough, and some cells are better than many bedsits. The point i am making is that the possibility of an abuser's activities being made public knowledge via trial and reporting, losing your liberty, being stabbed in the neck in jail, placed on a (semi-effective) register of abusers, possibly hunted down/outed by locals when released after possibly taking many beating prior to arrest and so forth don't really deter someone who would go so far as to groom and rape a child.

We deal, however effectively or otherwise, in post offence containment/punishment.

So stocks, death penalties etc don't prevent the first offence which provides the platform for a career of child buggery.

My thought at the moment on this is that one may get a heavy term, the rest may only look at a handful of years. Time will tell soon enough.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am not for torture or testing of sick evil f*cks that rape and harm the innocent. Just end it already. I have more to say, but not now, except to add that if we let all the people out of the prisons that are just there for the wrong reasons, we would have a lot more room to incarcerate the real monsters.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jessme2
I am not for torture or testing of sick evil f*cks that rape and harm the innocent.

That's kinda counter intuitive?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Paedophiles are hunted down by other inmates in jail and stabbed, raped, tortured. Even hardened criminals doing life have morals in a sense. I have no doubt these guys will suffer greatly at the hands of other inmates and at the hands of the prison wardens.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

This is why we need fundamental change to our world. These scum bags used technology, knowledge and intelligence to cause useless and horrible harm to others. They used every capability at their disposal to hurt others.

Its like they are savages. Animals in people clothing with nice smooth features and 1 opposable thumb per hand, but still acting like violent apes who might as well be eating ants out of a straw.

The fact that our only hope is to kill them says it all. As we are, we have no hope, they do not, we do not.

We need to change. We suck, are terrible at life, and are meant for oblivion unless we change the human condition. People like this will never go away. We have accepted that. They know it and we are trying to lie to ourselves about it.

We need to change humanity. People just like these people run our world. We all have the potential to be these assholes.
This is humanity. Wicked, cruel, petty, and utterly useless to our survival. We cant even "animal" anymore. We are broken animals. 21st century savages.

edit on 4 24 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

This is why we need fundamental change to our world. These scum bags used technology, knowledge and intelligence to cause useless and horrible harm to others. They used every capability at their disposal to hurt others.

Its like they are savages. Animals in people clothing with nice smooth features and 1 opposable thumb per hand, but still acting like violent apes who might as well be eating ants out of a straw.

The fact that our only hope is to kill them says it all. As we are, we have no hope, they do not, we do not.

We need to change. We suck, are terrible at life, and are meant for oblivion unless we change the human condition. People like this will never go away. We have accepted that. They know it and we are trying to lie to ourselves about it.

We need to change humanity. People just like these people run our world. We all have the potential to be these assholes.
This is humanity. Wicked, cruel, petty, and utterly useless to our survival. We cant even "animal" anymore. We are broken animals. 21st century savages.

I have to disagree. I have never felt an urge to harm a child or anybody in such a sick fashion, nor will I. Such tendencies is a part of some people, but not humanity in and of itself. I do however believe that those who do harm others do need to be stopped from continuing to do so, period. I don't think adding to the suffering of anyone is necessarily what will achieve that objective, and perhaps in this, where pedophiles are concerned, I happen to agree with the motto "kill them all, let God sort them out".

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SensiblyReckless
Paedophiles are hunted down by other inmates in jail and stabbed, raped, tortured. Even hardened criminals doing life have morals in a sense. I have no doubt these guys will suffer greatly at the hands of other inmates and at the hands of the prison wardens.

Not always. Some have money and/or the system itself to protect them. And sometimes the worst offenders are never caught.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SensiblyReckless

"Paedophiles are hunted down by other inmates in jail and stabbed, raped, tortured."

Bull-crap, there completely segregated from the other inmates and the only way you would get near them or access to there wing is if you have a job there like cleaning or delivering food, even then they are dubbed up in there cells. Another point of fact, unless you are a lifer you are in no way going to jeopardise or add to your own sentence for those fools, which is not to say other prisoners don't spit or cum on their food. As to raping the fools, again thats a lifer sport, certainly not a prospect any everyday criminal aspires towards.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jessme2

Yeah neither have I.

Though if we had the same exact upbringing as these gems of humanity we probably would. If they did something like this to my kids I would rape them myself. I woudlnt enjoy it, but I would rape them in response. I would try to hurt them and make them suffer because I couldnt bear to see my kids hurt. I couldnt turn the other cheek or whatever that means this century.

You can have a great descent guy kill his whole family over infidelity, because his mind is not capable of processing pain and fear.
These guys were probably abused themselves, and instead of overcoming it, they delve into animalistic behavior.

We are broken animals. Retarded broken animals. I just cant pretend like we arent anymore. I want us to change.

You are right about ending them. I wish I could be let loose in a room filled with knives and them and just indulge the animal in me.

We are all more animals than not. Some less than others, some more than most. We cant even end this behavior because it is all rooted in fear and anger and that is part of us as a species until we change. Theirs expressed itself like this...mine would express itself in response in the same spirit. WHY? Because they are animals but with aspects of something more, something sentient and divine, that they cant even cope with.

Devils are just bad Angels. The divine in us is also a conduit to evil...deep dark evil...when the divine is corrupted.

We need to change our civilization and ourselves as a species. We cant just keep accepting this as an inevitable part of humanity and react to it like animals every time in response.

NOW? They need to be punished and to be made to hurt, not reformed, punished.

Tommorow? we need to find a way to end this aspect of our species. The violent hurt animal that acts out of fear, confusion and pain. Its not even about pedofilia. Its about angry sentient apes acitng out because they cant understand the emotions they feel. Their pain is not something they see like a nervous impulse of a hand over a flame. They were hurt so they become sadistic. Its like a disease. Not one that affects the host, but rather one the host becomes himself. The virus doesnt infect, it transforms.

I dont know how to change us...though I think we wouldnt like the solution. It would scare us and the cycle would start again.

edit on 4 24 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It's not BS at all. You clearly don't know how things work inside. The inmates serve their own form of justice.

For example: a few years ago a 16 year old girl was raped on a beach where I live. They sent the perp to jail and he was stabbed to death in the first day.

It's also a myth that that they all have Playstations and TVs. Most are locked up 23 hours a day with nothing but a toilet and a bed.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SensiblyReckless

I clearly don't know things work inside, really?

Have you been inside? Personally i know what HMP Barlinnie is all about.

Whats your claim to shame?

Out of those 23 hours everyone is locked up everyday aside from work detail, how would you imagine these other inmates find the time towards pedo slapping? # like that happens it would happen during transport. Which is unlightly due to the fact that everyone is partitioned these days with regards to transport. Its not like the 80s or 90s where you manage to get duel cuffed to a muppet.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

originally posted by: jessme2
I am not for torture or testing of sick evil f*cks that rape and harm the innocent.

That's kinda counter intuitive?

How so? I just don't want to see ANY being suffer. I'm sick of it. If someone is harming the innocent, however, there should be those strong enough to stand and protect them. That's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join