It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audit for other errors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ouch....looks like the hits are going to continue rolling for Hillary.

Source

Hillary Clinton's family's charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters review found errors in how they reported donations from governments, and said they may audit other Clinton Foundation returns in case of other errors.

The foundation and its list of donors have been under intense scrutiny in recent weeks. Republican critics say the foundation makes Clinton, who is seeking the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016, vulnerable to undue influence. Her campaign team calls these claims "absurd conspiracy theories."

The charities' errors generally take the form of under-reporting or over-reporting, by millions of dollars, donations from foreign governments, or in other instances omitting to break out government donations entirely when reporting revenue, the charities confirmed to Reuters.

For three years in a row beginning in 2010, the Clinton Foundation reported to the IRS that it received zero in funds from foreign and U.S. governments, a dramatic fall-off from the tens of millions of dollars in foreign government contributions reported in preceding years.

Those entries were errors, according to the foundation: several foreign governments continued to give tens of millions of dollars toward the foundation's work on climate change and economic development through this three-year period. Those governments were identified on the foundation's annually updated donor list, along with broad indications of how much each had cumulatively given since they began donating.

Now one quote I do find odd in this article is from a charity lawyer:

Some experts in charity law and taxes said it was not remarkable for a charity to refile an erroneous return once in a while, but for a large, global charity to refile three or four years in a row was highly unusual.

"I've never seen amendment activity like that," said Bruce Hopkins, a Kansas City lawyer who has specialized in charity law for more than four decades, referring to the CHAI filings.

How does a donor or a charity "accidentally" misappropriate millions of dollars on a form? This wreaks of, yet again, another Hillary Clinton cover up story. I know it has been going around in the news, but this is very clear evidence of something amiss.....especially with atty's saying that a company doing the same thing :mistakenly" a few years in a row is highly unusual....

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Congress could fix this with ease. Just stop giving money to those countries who have such surpluses 'left over' to return it to a Clinton charity (or any political charity FTM).

This scam has never gotten the attention it deserves because it benefits all of TPTB. Those were my damn tax dollars freely sent abroad without my personal consent. If my taxes weren't lifted straight off the top of my salary, I'd be right there with those IRS guys who don't pay theirs.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have been watching comments about Hillary on a lot of sites, there are very few positive comments about her. If she gets in office, then I can only hope it will finally start a Revolution, civil war, government coup. I dont care, it has to stop.

I have kids and grandkids that I dont want to be in the middle of all that, but really what are our choices?
We have been sold into "legal slavery" for the last few generations. If we do not put a stop to it who will? Our great great grandkids? The noose will be too tight on their necks to do anything. If we do not take a stand now, it will be too late, it might be too late now.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
They are going to try to cover things up. I'm sure that in the end their changes will show a reduction overall in foreign donations from undesirable sources. They sure the hell aren't doing this to make things look worse or to tell the whole truth. The Clinton's are not known for telling the whole truth. They interpret the truth the way they want to.

I am sure that this will not be much different than the statements of bill when he got caught with Monika.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"Errors" LOL...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'd like to see the Clinton corruption get full on attention and review that will lead to numerous charges filed against them. I can't stand to see another blatantly corrupt player in the oval office. I want a president that has our country first, someone who can straighten up the mess, even just a little. I know in all likelihood, there isn't a snowball's chance for something like that to happen, but I'm not missing this election and will be voting, come hell or high water.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's what Happens when you don't Hire the Better and more Creative Tax Accountants . Greed Always gets you in the End.........

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Nothing accidental about it, rather it's attempt to clean up mess as sunshine is let into the room.

As an avowed conservative I find it interesting that New York Times and Newsweek which usually seem to have a DNC slant to their reporting are front and center in publishing detrimental stories on the presumptions democratic nominee for presidential election.

Seems there's a great leftwing conspiracy afoot to discredit Hillary prior to any primary or convention.

So who's the dark horse candidate, OMally, Warren?

Somethings afoot here that is yet to see light of day.

Meantime - making more popcorn

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well from the looks of it I think what they tried to do was under report or omit some donations while over reporting others by millions to compensate for what was omitted. That shows intent! Besides who gets a figure wrong by millions when I'm sure they're not just forgetting numbers above a million. If I told any of you I'm gonna give you 10,674,987$ your not gonna just forget and report 20,674,987$ IDC who who you are.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

If the leftwing press is so busy derailing her, there are only a few reasons I can think of:

1.) They figure they can defuse it by dragging it out a year and half early which is kind of insulting.

2.) There is someone they really want so they're trying to push her out of they way because it's the only way to get their preferred candidate out in the open.

3.) She's linked to Obama who has made the Democrat brand really unpopular. So they put her out, heap up the bad and the corruption, and they hope the mud sticks to her, so when they finally pull her, the one who steps forward looks like a squeaky clean Democrat reform option who will change everything and save us ALL!

new topics

top topics

join