It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans should Mass Protest against Jade Helm Drills

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Its clear to me, at least, that governments/militaries/corporations have always been against the people, not for them.

Because this BS fearmongering test run that theyre planning is so large scale, I think it could be a great platform to protest not only the drills themselves, but all the sorts of evil that our custodial rulers have thrust upon us...ie A fraudulent economic system, corrupt govt, terrorist corporations hell bent on destroying life as we know it, media manipulation...etc

There are so many things to protest in America, but I think Jade Helm would be a good starting point to kick things off.

What do you think? Could America thwart the plans of our makers with the mother of all protests? Or is she lost?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Why go half-assed? This is what the American people need to do - and do quickly.....

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

How about naming some of the good points of our government, and many compare all of this "bad stuff" you gloss over to the misadventures of other governments. I suggest you start with Russia, then move to China and finish with some of the new types of government we see blooming in the Middle East.

Make a good case for your argument and I'll protest right here in River City, Bastrop, Texas, where some of those activities of Jade Helm are slated to be held.
edit on 21-4-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Why go half-assed? This is what the American people need to do - and do quickly.....

It's pretty obvious to me as well. I'd love to see Lots and Lots of elected officials incarcerated for not doing the jobs they were elected to do.

I've never voted for anyone whose self-interests were their first priority.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I agree with you OP.

I think America is too far gone. We're glorified slaves. Waiting for someone to tell us citizens what to do next. I miss being oblivious to the world's current events.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's awesome. I didn't know that. But,

"Iceland has a population of 329,100 and an area of 103,000 km2 (40,000 sq mi), making it the most sparsely populated country in Europe."

"As of March 28, 2015, the United States has a total resident population of 320,590,000, making it the third most populous country in the world."

May be a bit harder to force a government to resign in America.

Wikipedia for the source
edit on 21-4-2015 by southernplayalistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

The list of good points about our government is extremely short. Probably could fit on a postage stamp! However, the people of this country are another story and comprise nearly all of the good points. The land, in all it's splendor, makes up a high percentage as well.

Our government needs to push the reset button and actually get a clue.

If a protest against martial law and FEMA enternment camps are contemplated on a nationwide scale, what do you suppose the outcome would be??

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yeah, because Occupy worked out so well for the protesters.

Most people have no idea what Jade Helm is, I'm not sure it is anything to be concerned about really. If it turns out that our govenrment has a sinister plot planned against the American people, protesting won't stop it.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: southernplayalistic

God Bless the 2nd amendment - keep the bastards honest.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

How about naming some of the good points of our government, and many compare all of this "bad stuff" you gloss over to the misadventures of other governments. I suggest you start with Russia, then move to China and finish with some of the new types of government we see blooming in the Middle East.

Make a good case for your argument and I'll protest right here in River City, Bastrop, Texas, where some of those activities of Jade Helm are slated to be held.

I never intended to gloss over misadventures of Russia or China. Though, at their cores theyre essentially the same as the USA. Theyre constructed to pillage/suppress the people.

Good points of the US govt? How about you tell me?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

There are less than 600 of them riding herd over us.

I want their predecessors to face the music, too.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

It is my opinion, that every time they have these, we along with the mitias should stage counter operation exercises, where we train to counteract their tactics.

His long before they stop planning and training to take us by force?

Because we have much more, and we have better tactics.

Asymmetric warfare is undefeatable. It wins every time.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: southernplayalistic

I agree with you OP.

I think America is too far gone. We're glorified slaves. Waiting for someone to tell us citizens what to do next. I miss being oblivious to the world's current events.

wasn't it magical when your mind was still a virgin?

Ignorance was bliss.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

That is honestly, to my great dismay, what I believe to be the best most direct and most probable to achieve the desired goal, route.

How bad does that suck?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Why would you want to derail this thread by bringing in foreign countries? As far as I can discern no foreign countries are to be involved in Jade Helm.
I hope people will protest this ridiculous move by our government. That seems to be the only way to wake up Joe and Jane TV viewer. I hope they show up at the local seats of government who have consented to have this drill in their town/county and voice their opposition to having the US military operating on US soil.
This is the time to: JUST SAY NO!
Millions of dollars have been spent to build urban training sites by our military. There is absolutely no reason for them to use US cities beyond that of intimidation of the citizens.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Whatever! Just keep talking nonsense and making empty threats.

We all know you little American compliant slaves are just going to just stay placid and let the military round you all up like cattle come September 15th. Just like any other silver spoon anglo country would, gun rights or not, lol.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I read that as "think for me, please."

This country won't stand up for itself. It's whupped.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

We all know you little American compliant slaves are just going to just stay placid and let the military round you all up like cattle come September 15th. Just like any other silver spoon anglo country would, gun rights or not, lol.

I disagree, the people are approaching the end of their rope.

Every single day, there is increasing push back.

There has already been one armed standoff of citizens vs the feds.

Citizens 1 feds 8,000,000.

Gotta start somewhere.

Speaking of which, another is about to happen in Oregon if the sane federal agencies tries to overstep themselves again.

I agree with the BLM this time in theory, because the gild mine is using some pretty messed the EFF up practices that are damaging the environment.

But I still support them just because they and the militias are once again holding the line against the feds tyrannical bs.

Not my first choice of fights or reasons, but gorra start some place.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Good ol gameboy

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Not this time, this time Sh# ts real

Also, Im neither American, nor do I live in the States. You think Im crazy?

But I do feel connected, being a former neighbor from the North. What happens there Im sure will affect me eventually.

Enjoy your cushy view from the war room..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join