It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans should Mass Protest against Jade Helm Drills

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Tucket

That..and that maybe we wont be able to post on our beloved forum, as we wish, for much longer if we dont stand up for ourselves/freedom.

It's going to take a BIT more than military exercises for the government to revoke our First Amendment.

But isnt that how it happens? Bit by bit?

Though, I would say that these drills, the establishment of military precense in civilians areas, is more than just a "bit," in terms of taking the next step of creating their desired state. Its fear mongering at the least. And it's wrong.

The fear mongering is what YOU are doing.

Having military vehicles and soldiers dressed in black marching up and down your block with AR-15s in their hands, simulating war scenarios is a much better example of fear mongering imo.

Good thing this isn't happening and isn't how Army training is conducted. Go on disagree with me. I DARE you. I only have first hand experience in how the Army conducts training exercises.

Why Operation Jade Helm 15 is freaking out the Internet — and why it shouldn’t be

Did you know that when Army training is occurring they put big, red stoppers in tips of the barrels of their rifles? This way they can create the suction to fire blanks. It's also beyond obvious that you can't fire a real bullet with one of those in the rifle.

Hey, I respect your experience, Krazyshot. Ive also read other threads on ATS about how Jade Helm is nothing to worry about; just another exercise. A much bigger exercise, yet nothing more. Fair enough.

Yet, with all of the tyranny running rampant through the govt & its agencies, I cant help but think there is something more sinister at play here.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

That..and that maybe we wont be able to post on our beloved forum, as we wish, for much longer if we dont stand up for ourselves/freedom.

It's going to take a BIT more than military exercises for the government to revoke our First Amendment.

Though, I would say that these drills, the establishment of military precense in civilians areas, is more than just a "bit," in terms of taking the next step of creating their desired state. Its fear mongering at the least. And it's wrong.

Having military vehicles and soldiers dressed in black marching up and down your block with AR-15s in their hands, simulating war scenarios is a much better example of fear mongering imo.

Good thing this isn't happening and isn't how Army training is conducted. Go on disagree with me. I DARE you. I only have first hand experience in how the Army conducts training exercises.

Why Operation Jade Helm 15 is freaking out the Internet — and why it shouldn’t be

Did you know that when Army training is occurring they put big, red stoppers in tips of the barrels of their rifles? This way they can create the suction to fire blanks. It's also beyond obvious that you can't fire a real bullet with one of those in the rifle.

Hey, I respect your experience, Krazyshot. Ive also read other threads on ATS about how Jade Helm is nothing to worry about; just another exercise. A much bigger exercise, yet nothing more. Fair enough.

Yet, with all of the tyranny running rampant through the govt & its agencies, I cant help but think there is something more sinister at play here.

Tyranny? Just out of curiosity, what kind of tyranny are you referring to?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Well, off the top I say spying is a huge problem. A corrupt economic system is probably the most obvious act of tyranny imo. The justice sytem, foreign policy etc...tyrannic.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Well, off the top I say spying is a huge problem. A corrupt economic system is probably the most obvious act of tyranny imo.

So nothing that doesn't happen in most if not all countries on the planet, so that really doesn't work good for an example.

The justice sytem, foreign policy etc...tyrannic.

Again nothing different than most economically developed countries. So what's your point?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Well, off the top I say spying is a huge problem. A corrupt economic system is probably the most obvious act of tyranny imo. The justice sytem, foreign policy etc...tyrannic.

None of those things are new or recent issues. The NSA thing is a new way to spy on the public, but the government has been doing clandestine, domestic spying LONG before the NSA even existed. Look up J. Edger Hoover and his tenure as the head of the FBI. Government cronyism in economics dates back to the founding of the country.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So nothing that doesn't happen in most if not all countries on the planet, so that really doesn't work good for an example.

To be fair, ASIO (Australia's version of the CIA) really doesn't have the competence or resources to collect there own intelligence and just applies to the NSA whenever they want to spy on someone. The NSA has everything you've ever done electronically on record.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

None of those things are new or recent issues.

Im aware of that. Im suggesting that they should be addressed. And that Jade Helm protests could be a useful platform to address these outstanding issues.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

But the military isn't responsible for literally any of those problems.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

To be fair, ASIO (Australia's version of the CIA) really doesn't have the competence or resources to collect there own intelligence and just applies to the NSA whenever they want to spy on someone. The NSA has everything you've ever done electronically on record.

Sorry to hear that, but most governments spy agencies have that type of info on certain citizens. I think your trying to give the NSA a bit to much credit as they don't just watch watch people they don't have a reason to watch.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Im aware of that. Im suggesting that they should be addressed. And that Jade Helm protests could be a useful platform to address these outstanding issues.

Pretty much any problem could be used for that, why is it that you think Jade Helm is something more than what it is?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And the fact that my writing this is being cataloged somewhere with a likely intent to use it as evidence against me on some trumped up charge by the same government who gives me "free speech"!

My every action, keystroke, conversation, and physical location is known to the government. You may call that "good" but I don't.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yeah, the NSA may not have the resources or even interest to constantly surveillance every citizen on earth. But they've got the stored data if they ever feel the need too. Not that I really care personally........ Just saying.

Americans always do everything big........... That includes there spying capabilities.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The military is a part of the Govt. They are just as culpable. Especially with regards to foreign policy.

Taking into account the perpetual tyranny, I dont think its far fetched to imagine a regular military precense on the streets of America, and eventually Canada, ready to thwart any potential challenge against a corrupt, nefarious, and tyrannical system.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

And the fact that my writing this is being cataloged somewhere with a likely intent to use it as evidence against me on some trumped up charge by the same government who gives me "free speech"!

Likely intent to use it against you? Don't be absurd, the government isn't going to use anything you say on these forums against you in any court of law unless you start making serious terroristic threats. Don't over-inflate your notoriety.

My every action, keystroke, conversation, and physical location is known to the government. You may call that "good" but I don't.

Where did I say that was good? I never claimed that the government is perfect and can do no wrong. I'm just denouncing the claims that the government ONLY does bad things like so many of you like to make.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The military is a part of the Govt. They are just as culpable. Especially with regards to foreign policy.

Do you know what compartmental means?

Taking into account the perpetual tyranny, I dont think its far fetched to imagine a regular military precense on the streets of America, and eventually Canada, ready to thwart any potential challenge against a corrupt, nefarious, and tyrannical system.

So now you are going to adjust your claim from recent tyranny is going to herald in martial law to perpetual tyranny is going to do that? Hey wise guy, if this perpetual tyranny dating back 200+ years hasn't resulted in permanent martial law, then it isn't going to happen. You should thank your stars you weren't around during the Red Scare. Government tyranny was at an all time high, and even then we STILL didn't have martial law.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Americans always do everything big........... That includes there spying capabilities.

Well I won't argue with that, as we do like to go big, or not at all.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I did not say you said the government was perfect. You did say good.

As to the remainder of your post, I am not worth a plug nickel in the eyes of this government, but having been directly involved in city, county, and state government, I know what I know. And what I know is frightening. But I over-inflate nothing. I only speak to what I can prove with hard evidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I think you might want to loosen the foil hat a bit, as the NSA isn't worried about what the normal Joe citizen does unless you have plans to blow something up and fight with the government.

And even then they may just let local or state governments deal with you.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

I did not say you said the government was perfect. You did say good.

I didn't label the government good either. I said that the government does good things and everyone is just ignoring them to complain about these supposed bad things.

As to the remainder of your post, I am not worth a plug nickel in the eyes of this government, but having been directly involved in city, county, and state government, I know what I know. And what I know is frightening. But I over-inflate nothing. I only speak to what I can prove with hard evidence.

Then where is your proof that what you are saying now will be later used against you in a court case involving trumped up charges? Because to me that looks like unsubstantiated and unprovable hyperbole.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join