It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black suspect dies after Baltimore cops break his spine in ‘brutal’ police beating

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The fact that you, along with every other media source will label this is a black vs white problem, allows police brutality to become exponentially worse.

When you incite racism into anything, it takes logic out of people's minds, and turns 100% emotional.

Nothing can be solved when everyone is thinking with their emotions.

The police do this # to people of other races all the time. What about the petite young white lady who is suing the Baltimore police for doing basically the same thing to her?

If a small young white lady is getting abused, you know everybody is getting abused.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Thx for the update,reading that about the suspects needing to be strapped in is a little disturbing,in fact brought up memories of the movie deathproof.....

But of course the officers involved in this latest incident all get a paid holiday, despite their department's admission they violated procedure. I hope the people of Baltimore do whatever it takes to ensure these types of thugs never get away with this sort of thing again.

And the fact that they just keep doing these things and get a paid vacation for a punishment is just disgraceful....

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

The fact that you, along with every other media source will label this is a black vs white problem, allows police brutality to become exponentially worse.

Are you for real ?...Can you please point out where i said that this was a black and white problem ?

Are you suggesting i rewrite the article in my own words to suit your cognitive dissonance ?...if so i suggest you get up to speed on the T&C's of the site

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

What is the title of your thread?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

What is the title of your thread?

That would be the title of the article i quoted....

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Exactly my point. How are you not seeing this?

What is the importance of stating the race of the suspect in the title? The only time race is ever brought up is when it is against a black person. Usually when it is white on black violence. The incredible amounts of black on black violence are NEVER brought up in the media.

Even if black on black violence is mentioned in the media, the title isn't, "Black victim killed by black gang suspects". It just doesn't happen.

Knowing the racial makeup of population and police in the USA, we already know that the police officer/s were probably white. So your title essentially reads, " Black suspect dies after white cops break his spine".

Given the current racial environment and racially charged agenda in the US when it comes to police and black people, starting a thread with the race of the person is for a purpose. To spread an agenda.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Given the current racial environment and racially charged agenda in the US when it comes to police and black people, starting a thread with the race of the person is for a purpose. To spread an agenda.

No agenda i simply posted a story of police violence,the title of the story are not my words i just copied and pasted....if you want to look at as a race thing that is on you....you may see it as a black on white thing,i see it as a cops are being way too violent thing......

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I don't see it as a race thing. You are middle man spreading the MSM message.

Obviously you didn't read or understand my posts, otherwise you would have seen I completely disagree with the racial message being spread.

I really don't care if you didn't write the article, it doesn't mean you are innocent in it all. Anybody can be a journalist these days...having a camera phone and twitter makes you a "reporter" now.

So again, including the persons race in any article/blog/thread/video/vlog/tweet/post etc...in this type of story is spreading a certain racist agenda.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I don't see it as a race thing. You are middle man spreading the MSM message.

Obviously you didn't read or understand my posts, otherwise you would have seen I completely disagree with the racial message being spread.

Here...ok.... i will try one more time.....i could not care less what your color is,you can be purple for all i care,i see people as people and nothing more or less....now that have that cleared up...what to do about the police violence ? which is the point i was making all along.....

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Let's get back on topic shall we?
Once again American police have murdered another man who was unarmed and had no way of defending himself, that is the real talking point here.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The title of this thread is misleading. The suspect was not beaten.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted
Yeah you're right it was "misleading"...If you want to get technical,the suspects spine was Effing Broken.Does that clear it up?SMFH..

edit on 25-4-2015 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Exactly. Which is why I am trying to help everyone understand how to communicate in a more constructive way.

Knowing race is a very emotional topic, bringing race into any story causes further divide between people.

You may not realize it, but simply including a persons race in a story title is racist. It may not seem that way, but it is. Why else would you include their race?

If you want to cause more divide and racism, keep bringing race into police brutality stories.

This story is horrible and makes me sick. Police brutality needs to stop, but we need to have a real discussion without #black lives matter #I can't breathe #riot crowd violence.

Black "protesters" attacking civilians like they have been doing in Baltimore is unacceptable.

Other than white black panthers, no white person wants to help bring about change when they feel blamed for something they didn't do.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Here's a novel idea - don't commit a crime or run from the police and you won't come to their attention.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

That makes too much sense my man.

That wouldn't help them with their thug image they try so hard to portray, yet deny.

edit on 27-4-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
Here's a novel idea - don't commit a crime or run from the police and you won't come to their attention.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

When the story broke it was unclear what happened..what happened was some steaming piles assualted Grey by handcuffing him and then smashing him around the back of the paddy wagon..causing his death..f, n murder it was.
Cops aren't there to punish after the cuffs are on..GOT IT????
edit on 27-4-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Pretty famous quote about that line of thinking.

Screw that noise, I will not ignore what the cops are doing just cause it isn't happening to me, cause that can all change in a moments notice.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

here is another novel idea...how about we have a police force that is not as criminal as the criminals they are policing ..

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

That's a hammer hitting the nail on the head. When an organization that is given power and trust dips it's toes into the criminal pool it becomes worse then the criminals.

edit on 4/29/2015 by roadgravel because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join