It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Confront Soldiers During War, Says Ex-Air Force Intelligence Officer

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

My nephew joined the Marines and did 2 tours in Iraq. He gave up a baseball scholarship. He did that because that is what he believed in. You just believe in aliens.

So your nephew isn't very bright either, and believes whatever lies the government tells him. Just like you and aliens.
Do humanity a favor and don't reproduce.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

My nephew joined the Marines and did 2 tours in Iraq. He gave up a baseball scholarship. He did that because that is what he believed in. You just believe in aliens.

So your nephew isn't very bright either, and believes whatever lies the government tells him. Just like you and aliens.

Just in case you decide to edit this. Thanks. and I hope the anonymous people that star your posts reveal themselves at some point. You all should be proud of yourselves. Absolutely pathetic.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Isn't there a mothership you should be boarding right about now?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Just in case you decide to edit this. Thanks. and I hope the anonymous people that star your posts reveal themselves at some point. You all should be proud of yourselves. Absolutely pathetic.

I didn't know Westboro was a UFO cult...

You should be proud of your nephew.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Scudfail agrees:

Pathetic isn't a strong enough word for people like this poster, so eager to prop up his argument that he's willing to disgrace our Viet Nam era servicemen.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Gee, I guess that allowed for you to really use your intelligence four something important

Don't talk to me about intelligence, you would fail a third-grade spelling test.

Four, fore, for; these are all different words, with different meanings. They are called homophones.

Have enough pride to be embarrassed, for God's sake.

This still isn't the least bit true:

Actually, this isn't the least bit true, I don't think I've ever corrected zeta on a spelling error.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Aquariusdude

An Ex Air Force Intelligence officer doing psychedelics really?

And being an intelligence officer means he didn't, because of course nobody did drugs in Viet Nam.

My father didn't, but he was fragged by someone who did. I was eight years old when my mom got the phone call. Scary day.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

The really funny part is that he still hasn't figured out that I have bin playing with his OCD. When I was working with the mentally retarded, there was one kid that was obsessed with spelling. He was pretty good too.

edit on 9-5-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: look here first dimwit

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Gee, I guess that allowed for you to really use your intelligence four something important

Don't talk to me about intelligence, you would fail a third-grade spelling test.

Four, fore, for; these are all different words, with different meanings. They are called homophones.

Actually, this isn't the least bit true, I don't think I've ever corrected zeta on a spelling error.

I still have never corrected zeta on a spelling error, nitwit. He has a problem with homophones. He chooses the wrong word, routinely.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I still have never corrected zeta on a spelling error, nitwit. He has a problem with homophones. He chooses the wrong word, routinely.

stop being retarded already

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The really funny part is that he still hasn't figured out that I have bin playing with his OCD. When I was working with the mentally retarded, there was one kid that was obsessed with spelling. He was pretty good too.

I guess you never got the memo that it is not the least bit acceptable to refer to people as "retarded"?
It is an offensive insult. A slur. Gee, I wonder how that job ended...
edit on 9-5-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

stop being retarded already

You should know from your work experience that it's not a choice.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa He has a problem with homophones.

I was joking about the Westboro thing, but now I'm not so sure...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

It is an offensive insult. A slur. Gee, I wonder how that job ended...

No. "Retarded" was the correct word when I was working in the field. Prior to "retarded", moron, imbecile and idiot were used. How did it end? After several promotions, I left to go work in the nut house.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Scdfa

Yeah, I'm sure your intelligence was the deciding factor.

Stick to pretending that imaginary aliens find you interesting.

So you can't imagine why an intelligent person would actually choose to go to college rather than join the military? I guess they don't encourage imagination in the military, huh?

Well, let's see...

Boot camp? Lousy pay? No future? Forced subservience? Ideological indoctrination?
Sleeping in bunkbeds with groups of men?
Forced experimental vaccinations?
Gulf War Syndrome?
2 year wait for health care?
Invading countries that never attacked us?
With inadequate equipment so my family has to buy me body armor?
Making the middle east safe for Halliburton? And Mobil oil?
Being exposed to radiation from depleted uranium?
Pretending to be looking for Bin Laden?
Coming home maimed without adequate health care?
Coming home traumatized without adequate mental health care?
Or maybe it's because ex-military have a higher homeless rate than ex-convicts?

You're right, dreknoir2, what intelligent person would pass on that career path?

Guess I just didn't have what it takes: a lack of better opportunities.

It's an all volunteer force, Scudfail.

The military paid for my college.

I'm happy with my choices. You don't sound so happy, which might explain your hateful remarks. Self loathing will do that.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I have a feeling he is starring his own posts. either that or there is someone else even more pathetic then scud boy.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Congratulations! You two lowlifes have successfully killed another thread.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The public rarely hears about interactions between military personnel and unexplained aircraft -- especially during wartime.

As time goes on, however, UFO stories stuck behind red tape begin to see the light of day. The Vietnam War saw its share of UFO activity in the 1960s.

One close encounter, in 1968, involved the crew of an American patrol boat that reported two glowing circular craft following them in the demilitarized zone that separated North and South Vietnam

The crew aboard a second patrol boat later reported seeing the UFOs over the first boat and a flash of light, followed by an explosion that completely destroyed the boat. These Vietnam reports included close observation of the unknown aerial craft which appeared to house pilots

You'd have an aircraft flying along, doing around 500 knots and a UFO comes alongside and does some barrel rolls around the aircraft and then flies off at three times the speed of one of the fastest jets we have in the Air Force. So, obviously, it has a technology far in advance of anything we have.

Here we have credible witnesses reporting an incredible phenomenon.These witnesses are well trained and because of this we should take there statements very seriously

Didn't a lot of VIetnam vets do psychedelic and other mind altering drugs? Didn't a lot of them end up in mental institutions?

Can we really say they are credible witnesses given the psychological stress of war?

An Ex Air Force Intelligence officer doing psychedelics really?

Its not far fetched..... Troops were given '___' in active duty back then for a short while. Im not just talking those brits. Isnt it pretty commonly known that Vietnam was a huge testing ground for a lot of stuff??

Not to say that lsd was what induced what they experienced. Just have to factor it in......

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Troops were given '___' in active duty back then for a short while. Im not just talking those brits. Isnt it pretty commonly known that Vietnam was a huge testing ground for a lot of stuff??

I have no doubt that you are correct but I couldn't find any type of documentation on that. from the studies of Vietnam drug use I did find, that one is not mentioned.

Flying High - American Pilots Pop 'Go Pills' - Then Go Kill

But the taking of amphetamines isn't just limited to pilots in Afghanistan. The surgeon said that combat pilots in the U.S. military have been popping pills for the past 60 years. This, according to my reckoning, takes us way back to World War II. It is common knowledge that the British issued stimulants to their pilots during the Second World War and, according to some reports may have offered sedatives to airmen during the conflict in the Falklands.

The head honchos in the U.S. military don't agree. Although psycho-stimulants have been in common use in the military for six decades, it wasn't until 1960 that they were officially sanctioned. The first widespread, although undocumented, use probably occurred during the Korean and Vietnam Wars. During the Vietnam War, the drugs of choice for members of the U.S. military were opiates. A 1971 study undertaken by Professor Lee N. Robins, PhD, showed that almost half of those serving had been using either opium or heroin. While military commanders did in no way sanction the practice, they obviously chose to turn a blind eye. Immediately following the Gulf War, U.S. pilots were given questionnaires in an attempt to quantify the use of Dexedrine. Analysis showed that 65 per cent of pilots used amphetamines during combat. So, two-thirds of American bomber pilots routinely fly while under the influence of a potentially dangerous drug. A drug, which if ingested by a civilian pilot or even a driver would inevitably lead to a term of imprisonment.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is somewhat off topic but I must ask. Why does UFOs always reveal themselves to Military Intelligence officers? I was a MI officer for 17 of my 24 years of military service and no UFO has ever contacted me. Maybe they only contact air force or navy MI officers. I find it unusual that such a small group would be singled out for contact. MI personnel only account for about 1/1000th of military strength. Why are UFOs so selective? It's not because of our intellectual prowess because I've seen smarter infantry officers. Maybe, it just sounds more impressive in the narrative.

I need to write a book like LtC. Corso and make some wild statements to make the naive of the Ufologist buy my books.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join