It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa, Texas: Pulled Over By Suspicious Vehicle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If ever there was a time when I'd be inclined to make a citizen's arrest, it would be on one of these scumbags.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Yeah it was completely unprecedented....one reason I was so thrown off by the whole thing.

I thought at first it was some carjackers trying to get their hands on the 'stang. Anyone can rig up a lighting system in the grill and fake a siren on these new sound systems. And that's what the siren sounded like, a cd or mp3 on high volume through a pumped up system.

Still working on the genealogy, but there are rumors of Tecumseh choosing one of my ancestors as a bride. It's in dispute with another family and I don't really feel it's worth fighting over "tribal rights" on something like that. So silly. But I'm Native American in that I was born on this land with the spirit inside and would gladly fight to protect the integrity of our Nation.

But yeah, weird situation all the way around.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Witness2008

Yea I am getting tired of Texas time to find a new place I'm thinking Colorado sounds nice. Plus all my x's lives in Texas. .

Can't ignore this. How many X's do you have?

Colorado may feel like a whole other dimension compared to Texas.

Oh you know enough to never want to be here again. About to get divorced friend looking to go back to the mountains that's where my hearts always been, I lived there once and I lived in the mountains and when it snows first and eerie fog rolls in and wraps its creeping fingers around the peaks covering the valleys . Then it starts to snow huge flakes, and everything becomes quiet so quiet you can hear yourself think, its like an angel choir. So I'm ready to get out of this police / heartbreak state it'll take my mind of her and put my heart where it belongs.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Another reason to never miss Slo'deatha

Colorado feels great.

Cypress Hill will be playing in the street 4/20, also Snoop Dogg, collie budz, rick ross, redman, methodman, etc...
edit on 18-4-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Going to the red rocks amphitheater asap right on brother.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Slow Deatha in the Permanant Basement.
Many shall come, few will survive the wiles of the desert, only the strong shall escape.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Slow Deatha in the Permanant Basement.
Many shall come, few will survive the wiles of the desert, only the strong shall escape.

So you've been through the desert on a horse with no name?

Oh, you had a Mustang, so I guess you did. And the heat was hot.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

LOL!

Yeah, she was a good pony car. Sadly, I never got to take her out that way. Didn't even have her for a week and needed to replace the radiator and cooling assembly for that massive block engine they had customized her with. Great car, but had to sell...I didn't have a garage to keep her safe in and my mechanic skills weren't up to par for keeping her in ship shape. She was more of a quarter-mile show off than an everyday journey horse.

Hopefully she's enjoying her new owner and he's keeping her in top shape.

edit on 4/19/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join