It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS in danger of being wiped out - by deadly flesh-eating disease - Awe...poor ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So this is odd that it has not garnered more attention. I have found it in a few media outlets, but the one linked appears to be the source.

Source

Islamic State fighters are falling ill in their droves to a deadly flesh-eating virus.

Known as Leishmaniasis, the disease is spreading at a fast thanks to pollution and poor hygiene conditions and there have been more than 100,000 cases reported, the Sun has reported.

It causes large open wounds which eat away at flesh, is fatal if not treated with a simple course of medicine.

And other medical centres have closed down after medical staff fled the violence.

Local medics who have very little experience of treating the virus are left to deal with patients, which has led to it spreading extensively.

A bit of karma methinks....ISIS runs out or kills everyone that could have helped them, but apparently some are also refusing treatment....guess it is bound to spread....

Should be a fitting death for them.....slowly rotting until you die.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Karma and sand flees the biggest spreader of that disease.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I am wondering why they are refusing medical treatment though.....is there something in their religion that doesn't allow them to be treated, or is it just being hard headed?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Karma indeed!!

Hopefully it spreads a nit faster about time those animals got what they deserve.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
ISIStards need to be wiped out whether it be a Western army or nature.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I am wondering why they are refusing medical treatment though.....is there something in their religion that doesn't allow them to be treated, or is it just being hard headed?

They fear everyone that is why they as brutal as they are. they are afraid to get treatment because the doctors might subject them to even worse disease.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
are you are telling me living by rules established in a 2000 year old fairytale will lead to poor quality of life?
who would have thought!
Judge me if you want i hope this flesh eating virus takes them all straight to whatever their version of hell is.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Its a fairly common occurrence for even fundamental western Christians to pray for illnesses and diseases for there kids or whatever, then refuse modern medical treatment.

lol, there's even a Family Guy episode about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It was my wish

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Islam is less than 2000 years old. We are talking of ISIS not Catholics or Christians

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I will be sure to continue keeping them in my thoughts and prayers then. It seems to be working so far...

On a more serious note, you get what you give. I'd like to say that it's a shame but the only shame in it is that it hasn't killed every single one of them yet.
edit on 4/17/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's not a virus it's a Protozoa

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Bioterrorisim at its finest compliments of the US government!! a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Muhammad began preaching Islam around 610 AD. This puts Islam at around 1400 years old, making it one of the world's younger religions. Islam is a monotheistic religious tradition that developed in the Middle East in the 7th century C.E.

well i was off by 600, but boy aren't we nit-picky

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Bioterrorisim at its finest compliments of the US government!! a reply to: Vasa Croe

That would certainly be an interesting angle on this. Do something like the Bat Bomb but with fleas.....

Bat Bomb

Bat bombs were an experimental World War II weapon developed by the United States. The bomb consisted of a bomb-shaped casing with over a thousand compartments, each containing a hibernating Mexican Free-tailed Bat with a small timed incendiary bomb attached. Dropped from a bomber at dawn, the casings would deploy a parachute in mid-flight and open to release the bats which would then roost in eaves and attics in a 20-40 mile radius. The incendiaries would start fires in inaccessible places in the largely wood and paper construction of the Japanese cities that were the weapon's intended target.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Not really as it's endemic to the area.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Let me get out the world's tiniest violin and play them a dirge...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

7th century is the 600's sorry for not posting the exact date nit picker

It may be young but that doesn't make it better or right

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Let me get out the world's tiniest violin and play them a dirge...

Yes.....I will join in as well.

I have to say, of all the ways to die, even the ones ISIS is personally using, dying from flesh eating bacteria just seems like a REALLY awful way to go. It also sounds like a VERY good way for ISIS to slowly die out.

Literally - ROT IN HELL.....

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

My first thought, too..."You mean it's been weaponised?"

I can't help but care...of course, any vaccine might have mercury in it, which could be conflicting...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join