It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS in danger of being wiped out - by deadly flesh-eating disease - Awe...poor ISIS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I think this falls into the "wishful thinking" category. We want it to cause serious losses to ISIS. We want it to be someone deliberately doing this to them.

Wanting it to be the case, doesn't make it so. Until we're presented with independent body count verifications, we can't assume that it's actually even made a dent in ISIS. We also can't rule out environmental vectors as cause of infection. There are some hardcore biolabs around the world with very unfriendly organisms residing in the deeper levels. One might speculate that had it been an intentional release to bring the enemy to its knees, a more robust organism ought to have been selected. There's always the possibility of collateral damage, and there's the possibility of a 12 Monkeys scenario, but the US and other western nations have all stockpiled emergency medications to hedge this event.

While many may readily wish it upon them, one must ascertain the lengths one would be willing to go in order to achieve the desired outcome? That's why I don't think this is really anything more than a blip on the radar, and not a significant event. I don't think the people with access to these organisms would be willing to potentially kill off a large part of the world population should it spread out of control. That's why it hasn't happened yet.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Regardless of the outcome for infected ISIS members whether fatal or otherwise I certainly hope that the index finger of all rots and falls off along with their nose.

Reminds me of leprosy.

Damn those nose pickers.

Regards,

Bally

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

its probably that they would be found out who they are

IDK just my opinion

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I wonder how many "good" Christians are on here cheering this on..

You know the group that claims to be way better than Muslims

Also where in the bible does it say may your enemies suffer and if it does...why is that any better than those who claim the Quaran states kill your enemies...etc.
edit on 18-4-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Newsflash bub .. IS have shown themselves to be an enemy of humanity .. not just christians with their barbaric acts ... they gave up their humanity ... guaranteed if they captured you theyd have no mercy and find a barbaric way to kill you while they video it for propaganda to recruit more psychopaths to their "cause" .. unless of course your one of the murdering bastards attempting to rouse sympathy for them .. in which case you can find sympathy in the dictionary between # and syphilis ..

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Wouldn't that be proof there's aids in vaccines? .... What too soon?

This is pretty common if you put a pile of people in tight quarters with few baths, diseases spread.

Are they still all amphetamined out? Different terrible diseases can be caught a little easier if your an amphetamine addict due to its effect on the immune system. Lack of good nutrition plays a big part here to.

Isis is a perfect storm form something like this to take hold.
edit on 18-4-2015 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Convenient virus, reminds me of the events of the 12 Monkeys TV series

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kanon
Convenient virus, reminds me of the events of the 12 Monkeys TV series

Shame it it wiped them all out and anybody in contact with them, thing is, all those fools that went over there to fight, should have their citizenships revoked and turned around at the ports, but no, they will bring this virus back with them.

Dirty scumbags they are.

edit on 18-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

No, I'd tend to agree with you. It's extremely unlikely that the US would use bio weapons. I'm just pointing out that if they did, it probably wouldn't be some that easily treated.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

How many times have we seen throughout history, that humans have resorted to barbarity, whether it be to control, conquer, or just entertain? To assert that any of us are better than them, is to suggest that we don't suffer from the same proclivities as any other human beings, which is utterly disingenuous.

Most of us have grown up under "civilized" conditions, whereas a large percentage of the developed world is subjected to indoctrination and sub-human conditions. Don't be ignorant to the fact that any one of us in their position would be raising the flag of ISIS, screaming "Allahu Akbar". Believe it or not we're all human, no matter how badly you wish it were otherwise.

Don't skew my words and assume I'm supporting their actions. I'm simply pointing out that we're all fallible human beings, as equally capable of evil as good.

For those "Jesus" followers who are ready to swap some choice words here:

Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...

Don't forget who you represent when you open your mouth...
edit on 18-4-2015 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join