It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS in danger of being wiped out - by deadly flesh-eating disease - Awe...poor ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Even though it goes against everything worked for as a physician .. must admit theres no way in hell Id ever provide medical treatment to a member of IS .. let them rot .. with their actions theyve gave up their humanity and are lower than beasts .. never thought would see anyone worse than the khmer rouge was .. IS have shown themselves to be far worse .. let nature run its course and rid the world of them ..
edit on 17/4/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
The Muslim religion dates back to Ishmael in the time of Abraham . The "recognized" version does date back to over 2000 years.I would say the spread is partly due to religion (prayer and faith) and lack of medical facilities .

edit on 09America/ChicagoFri, 17 Apr 2015 09:12:15 -0500America/Chicago430091215 by here4this because: Added info

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I would of thought if it were the case, that it was indeed wiping out huge numbers of ISIS members, with their medieval mentality they would see it as a sign from Allah that they are doing wrong? I hope it spreads and wipes them out.

edit on 17-4-2015 by ProleUK because: e

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
The Mirror is a British tabloid, and it cites the Sun, another tabloid. Beware of possible sensationalism.
The estimate of numbers affected may be wishful thinking. Who is doing the counting?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Karma and sand flees the biggest spreader of that disease.

I am wondering why they are refusing medical treatment though.....is there something in their religion that doesn't allow them to be treated, or is it just being hard headed?

They probably don't have qualified, good doctors within their ranks and kill the non-ISIS doctors who refuse to treat them.

"Isis Kills Six Doctors for Refusing to Treat Wounded Militants in Mosul"
www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ATF1886
Bioterrorisim at its finest compliments of the US government!! a reply to: Vasa Croe

Not really as it's endemic to the area.

The only reason it is an endemic to the area is because of the wars going on but it is not naturally prevalent to the area.

The disease is spread by flies that are attracted by the rubble and rubbish

(of a disease or condition) regularly found among particular people or in a certain area.

link to sites

2nd link to info
edit on 17-4-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The Mirror is a British tabloid, and it cites the Sun, another tabloid. Beware of possible sensationalism.
The estimate of numbers affected may be wishful thinking. Who is doing the counting?

Yeah...I have found other reports on it, but not sure on the numbers myself. Still digging for more, but chances are that if this IS actually happening, ISIS would be the last to report on it so it would have to be someone leaving their ranks or that really doesn't want to die like this so they are getting treatment and spilling the beans while they do.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Lmao yea its what i figured i assume Isis's main funder has decided to pull the plug...a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Hey maybe they will take this as a sign from Allah that they are doing wrong and they will end this crusade!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I like the idea of it only getting isis. But I somehow think this won't be just getting them. Are there not innocent people around them living in these same conditions?

Are they to be considered collateral damage and we can celebrate? Count me out.

Also yes I'm a God believer type and not saying this to be but found that Blood moon eclipse stuff interesting perhaps this is Gods doing and it will only be isis in that case. If not why only isis and not the entire area?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I think to die in battle for their Allah is their mission. Medical treatment would be counterproductive.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Connman
I like the idea of it only getting isis. But I somehow think this won't be just getting them. Are there not innocent people around them living in these same conditions?

Are they to be considered collateral damage and we can celebrate? Count me out.

Also yes I'm a God believer type and not saying this to be but found that Blood moon eclipse stuff interesting perhaps this is Gods doing and it will only be isis in that case. If not why only isis and not the entire area?

Yeah, I feel the same. I do think that most of the others in the region would likely seek medical attention though. Seems ISIS are the ones that don't want it.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

I think to die in battle for their Allah is their mission. Medical treatment would be counterproductive.

LOL....battle against the local sand fly population. Now that is an honorable death.....again....karma. Not only NOT dying in battle, but dying from an infection from an insect and bacteria....about the lowest way to go IMO.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Hah! You could say its a (microbial) culture clash!

Rooting for the little guys in this one...the very little guys!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
They probably used their left hand to prepare food

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Karma and sand flees the biggest spreader of that disease.

I am wondering why they are refusing medical treatment though.....is there something in their religion that doesn't allow them to be treated, or is it just being hard headed?

Its a fairly common occurrence for even fundamental western Christians to pray for illnesses and diseases for there kids or whatever, then refuse modern medical treatment.

lol, there's even a Family Guy episode about it.

Yeah well if family guy says its common then its a fact isnt it.

Seriously family guy is your go to reference page, at least try wikipedia

It seems a common occurrence that people on ats make silly comments, i am sure it was on the simpsons cartoon

Anyway foolish talk aside

How about biological warfare, is that possible in this instance?

edit on b2015Fri, 17 Apr 2015 11:06:00 -050043020155am302015-04-17T11:06:00-05:00 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It must be a horrible way to die. I think before I would lay there and ROT I would put a bullet to my head.
(hint hint).

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
They hate the west but like all the others who do, im sure they will come running with their hands out begging for our assistance, medication and resources.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat
They probably used their left hand to prepare food

Nice...LOL!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Bioterrorisim at its finest compliments of the US government!! a reply to: Vasa Croe

Honestly, I think that if the US was going to use bio weapons against ISIS, they would something that was considerably harder to treat and cure. If not flat-out impossible. Lieshmaniasis doesn't really require some wonder drug like the recent Ebola treatments, and while the staffs of the medical clinics may have fled, I doubt they took all the pharmaceuticals with them. ISIS uses the internet. Doesn't seem like they wouldn't be able to figure out what the course of medicines is, and the treatment plan.
Now resupplying the medications once the original stocks ran out could be problematic, but as far as I know their oil is still selling. A nation or entity wealthy enough to buy crude in bulk on a regular basis would probably have the ability to aquire more for continuing treatments.
And to the members of ISIS who refuse treatment:
Excellent choice! I support you 100%! Keep up the good work.
Personally, I would love to see someone find a way to infect them with Variant Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease or the brain eating amoeba.
edit on 17-4-2015 by pfishy because: The bevel made me do it.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join