It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Justice for trying to beat elderly man.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
'Muricans? Yeah, like Americans are the only ones to resort to violence. Pfft. The same would have happened in Canada(many other countries would probably said the same). Humans don't often have any sympathy for a bully.

or people who attack from behind ...
as for your projection of YOUR violent tendencies upon the rest of the human race
good job parroting the sociopathic thinking many here seem to have learned well at the hands of other sociopaths, some of them having been infected directly from the psychopathic minority that brought humanity such wonderful gifts
such as:
SOCIETY
CULTURE
CIVILIZATION
THE STATE
THE RULE OF LAW
VIOLENCE AS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO ANY AND ALL PROBLEMS AND AS FOUNDATION STONE TO ALL THE ABOVE.

YOU'RE SOUNDING MORE LIKE A WENDIGO THAN A WOLVERINE, BY THE WAY
The Wetiko Virus - A Malignant Egophrenia

Wetiko/malignant egophrenia is a disease of civilization, or lack thereof.

To quote Forbes,

"To a considerable degree, the development of the wetiko disease corresponds to the rise of what Europeans choose to call civilization. This is no mere coincidence." [vi]

The unsustainable nature of industrial civilization is based on, and increasingly requires violence to maintain itself. Genuine "civilization," in essence, means not killing people.

Referring to the lack of "civility" in modern society, Gandhi was asked what he thought of Western civilization and responded by saying,

"I think it would be a good idea."

It makes sense that native people would know about malignant egophrenia, as they were both oppressed by, but weren't, at least initially, under the "curse" of modern civilization.

Being under the sway of modern civilization can feel like something foreign to our nature is being imposed upon us, as if we are living in an occupied land.

Modern civilization suffers from the overly one-sided dominance of the rational, intellectual mind, a one-sidedness that seemingly dis-connects us from nature, from empathy, and from ourselves. Due to its disassociation from the whole, wetiko is a disturber of the peace of humanity and the natural world, a sickness which spawns aggression and is capable of inciting violence amongst living beings. The wetiko virus is the root cause of the inhumanity in human nature, or shall we say, our seemingly inhuman nature.

This "psychic virus," a "bug" in "the system," in-forms and animates the madness of so-called civilization, which, in a self-perpetuating feedback loop feeds the madness within ourselves.

Forbes continues,

"this disease, this wetiko (cannibal) psychosis, is the greatest epidemic sickness known to man." [vii]

We, as a species, are in the midst of a massive psychic epidemic, a virulent collective psychosis that has been brewing in the cauldron of humanity's psyche from the beginning of time.

Like a fractal, wetiko operates on multiple dimensions simultaneously - intra-personally (within individuals), inter-personally (between ourselves), as well as collectively (as a species).

"Cannibalism," in Forbes's words, "is the consuming of another's life for one's own private purpose or profit." [viii]

Those afflicted with wetiko, like a cannibal, consume the life-force of others - human and nonhuman - for private purpose or profit, and do so without giving back something from their own lives.

One example that symbolizes our self-destructive, collective madness is the oil companies' destruction of the Amazonian rainforest, the lungs of our planet. This is literally a full-bodied revelation showing us what we are doing to ourselves.

Another literal example that is symbolically illustrating the wetiko complex in action is Monsanto genetically engineering terminator seeds that do not reproduce a second generation, thus forcing farmers to buy new seeds from Monsanto for each year's new crop.

This makes survival for many poor farmers impossible, which has triggered a wave of suicides among farmers, as Monsanto grows richer from the process.

Forbes writes,

"The overriding characteristic of the wetiko is that he consumes other human beings, that is, he is a predator and a cannibal. This is the central essence of the disease." [ix]

Predators, "full-blown" wetikos are not in touch with their own humanity, and therefore can't see the humanity in others.

Instead, they relate to others either as potential prey or as a threat to their dominance. As if a different breed who is more animal-like predator than ordinary human being, someone fully taken over by the wetiko psychosis consumes others' lives, physically, emotionally, psychically and meta-physically, beyond just the material body and physical possessions to the level of meaning itself.

Wetikos are the "anti-artists" of our culture, embodying the opposite of what creative artists do. Unlike an artist (see "The Artist as Healer of the World"), who creates life-enhancing meaning and enriches the world without robbing others, a wetiko takes and consumes without giving anything back, continually draining and impoverishing the planet of resources.

We are currently in the midst of "the greatest epidemic sickness known to man" (see "Diagnosis: Psychic Epidemic").

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 17-4-2015 by AdamuBureido because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
ALL CAPS IS AKIN TO

Classic symptom of butt hurt.

edit on 4 17 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamuBureido

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: AdamuBureido
a reply to: Onslaught2996

'muricans
all violent animals, including the old man with his crowbar.

funny how the busybodies preaching "let the police handle it" were quite quick to resort to violence themselves

and to those who think this is justice, it's obvious you wouldn't know what justice is
if it kicked you in the behind...

From every "murican" who stands up for the less able, I would love to throw a stream of obscenities at you right now.

ALL of us huh? Generalize much? You're as bad as a racist who thinks ALL black people are a certain way.

If you had rolled on by and done nothing, you are just as big of a POS as the guy in the Solara.

Ridiculous. Where are the mods to delete that comment?

I've seen posts get deleted for less.

thanks for proving my point!

MR PEACENIK!

straight out the gate with the violence and threats...[shakes head]

helllloooo? neither you or that pair of hooligans KNOW THE WHOLE BACKSTORY, too concerned with your own righteousness, no doubt,and ASSumptions. JUSTICE would have demanded TO KNOW BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY BEFORE ACTING.

but hey, you know better, lets just hope the next time you stumble on somebody getting a beat down, and decide to play "hero of justice" you're not defending a :
RAPIST
CHILD MOLESTER caught with their hands in some kids underoos
or win the DARWIN PRIZE when the SERIAL-KILLER, you've saved, thanks you by making YOU HIS NEXT VICTIM!

engage brain 1st buddy, so you don't get judged as a dumbass, on a forum,
or wind up in jail or the morgue in real life...

So, cursing at you is violence? LOL

You really need to tighten up your reading comprehension.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

When you get along to ACTUALLY resorting to discussing the topic and not the person I'd be glad to participate. If you're just going tot diss the membership......whatever. It doesn't blow my skirt up.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I reported his post. That's just a bunch of BS him doing that.

Anger issues, severe anger issues.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
honestly all i saw was a whole lot of stupid....and this thread made it the front page....

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

When you get along to ACTUALLY resorting to discussing the topic and not the person I'd be glad to participate. If you're just going tot diss the membership......whatever. It doesn't blow my skirt up.

i was, albeit from an oblique angle, but some butt heart americans [that includes canadians like yourself, mexicans and points southward btw] thought themselves ALLUDED to when the term 'murican [which is descriptive of a SUBSET of the u.s. population], came up. that's not to mention ATS self proclaimed witch-hunter general with his usual ugly american rants.

balls in your court, sir*
*[as, you're older than moi

originally posted by: poncho1982
I reported his post. That's just a bunch of BS him doing that.

Anger issues, severe anger issues.

wow, give yourself a medal for doing your patriotic duty and reporting me to the authorities...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
honestly all i saw was a whole lot of stupid....and this thread made it the front page....

there's no need to insult everyone on the thread who contributed to that.
it's not like anyones got anything to be ashamed of posting herein...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
oh look

Family and friends assault homeless man based on child's lies www.abovetopsecret.com...

acting without thinking seems to be in the air...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

well its just kind of a trend on ats....idk i just feel like this site is becoming crap....its a video of an asshole attacking an old man and then two other men properly stopping it then attacking the other guy.....and a section of people cheering it on....and then it makes the front page because of its flag count. There is no deep thought in this...its just dumb asses...but people love it...they love the fighting...love to see someone get their ass beat so much that it received 35 flags.

This is the kind of thread to make it to the top...yes that bothers me. Of the countless deep thinking thoughtful threads we have had ....this one makes to the top. Its also the same reason why this site isn't what it used to be. Not sure why you would feel insulted that I don't like that a stupid video makes it to the front page while countless other threads are passed over.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

well its just kind of a trend on ats....idk i just feel like this site is becoming crap....its a video of an asshole attacking an old man and then two other men properly stopping it then attacking the other guy.....and a section of people cheering it on....and then it makes the front page because of its flag count. There is no deep thought in this...its just dumb asses...but people love it...they love the fighting...love to see someone get their ass beat so much that it received 35 flags.

This is the kind of thread to make it to the top...yes that bothers me. Of the countless deep thinking thoughtful threads we have had ....this one makes to the top. Its also the same reason why this site isn't what it used to be. Not sure why you would feel insulted that I don't like that a stupid video makes it to the front page while countless other threads are passed over.

not insulted at all,sorry bout that, but given the situation i thought you were replying to the kind fellow who wanted to unleash a stream of obscenities my way, or to posts in general... no probs, and thank you for showing everyone else how it's done, replywise.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I apologize if it seemed bad...im just frustrated with ats and not any one person. I think a lot of it is that I am getting older and younger people are moving in with different interests. Some of the veteran members around here who were great thread writers have left or just slowed down. Cheers mate.

and on topic: nice one punch I guess haha
edit on 17-4-2015 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This situation escalated quickly. Idiot cuts off some old trucker and gets what's coming twice. Obviously not dealt with in the right way, but some people only learn the hard way.

But honestly, this is why we have vehicle insurance and most states require you to have it. It would have been easy to have this been over and done with in a much more civil manner. (Although I've seen some drivers, I wouldn't be surprised if their insurance is through the roof already.)

And if somebody's acting in a belligerent jerky manner, stay in your car. Write down their plates or even photo it (most cellphones have a camera). And if they're still dumb enough to be threatening you bodily harm with some weapon, remember when you're behind the wheel you're potentially wielding a 3000lb weapon. If they want to go that far in a thoughtless manner, tit for tat - guess what's likely going to come out on top?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I apologize if it seemed bad...im just frustrated with ats and not any one person. I think a lot of it is that I am getting older and younger people are moving in with different interests. Some of the veteran members around here who were great thread writers have left or just slowed down. Cheers mate.

and on topic: nice one punch I guess haha

no need, wasn't sure myself so i posted that way.
and am 100% in agreement frustrationwise.

sigh want to post a few threads myself, but had my ZPE* Source stolen, hence no electricity, can't properly compose a thread at "work" and at home i'm only getting 2 hrs off the laptop battery .
plus we've got witchhunters and patriots making sure we've all drunk our koolaid

*Zero Pay Electricity

and regarding the thread subject and my point.
the same behaviors exibited here on the thread and video are exactly the ones that lead millions to be duped into wars or shoving people into concentration/fema camps...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

This is comedy at this point Adam.

and regarding the thread subject and my point.
the same behaviors exibited here on the thread and video are exactly the ones that lead millions to be duped into wars or shoving people into concentration/fema camps...

I freaking knew you would find a way to make a thread about a freaking punch about this retarded crap.

LOL

My God, dont stop, You cant make up mental diarrhea like this.

BTW, if you hate ATS so much, scram. No one here likes you anyways.

FEMA camps and wars??!!??!! the man says that is his point, ?!

Adam, WHEN do you NOT talk about the wars of the US or other retarded crap you have no proof of?

WHY not start a thread? I will tell you why, because its lame and people are tired of hearing you. NO ONE CARES. So you have to troll people for a response just to get those talking points out like a crappy FOX news host.

I really dont care if this gets removed or not. You are a troll. Sure that gets thrown around, but JESUS christ,

A thread about a simple loudmouth getting punched and you pull the FEMA camp card? Adam, get a girlfriend, visit your dead moms grave, find a hobby, something. NO ONE CARES.

But hey, dont stop. This is freaking GOLD. Just wow. Nice way to try to ruin content. Are you hired by ATS`s competition as well?

Is this the point where you make the SAME post about projection or a cartoonish meme that has nothing to do with anything?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

as haters gonna hate

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Good for them two. Had I rolled up on an old dude getting manhandled like that, and then tough guy came at me like that, would have knocked him out as well. Moron manhandling an old guy over a bull# scratch on his bumper? That's what insurance is for dumbass, no reason to be doing that.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think we can all agree that violence is never the first answer never, unless you're being attacked. Then, Self-defense is a given. You have a right to defend yourself. In this case, although I think the hero's were too aggressive too fast. Having said that, I wasn't there and they were standing up to this guy, and It didn't look like he was done....my thought was that this was going to escalate and you never know if that guy has a force multiplyer (weapon). It is also absolutely necessary to stand up for those unable to help themselves. Clearly the old guy was no threat and they needed to stop the attack.

edit on 17-4-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

So the cartoonish crap and the "haters ganna hate" line

You need to at least try to entertain yourself.

Adam, its not even entertaining. You are literally a boring troll. This is just pathetic.

You have rehashed the same exact spam in all threads now. If I were to count your posts where you use the exact projection argument and then follow up with the exact cartoonish crap response, how many posts do you think I would have in total? Can you not upload new pictures at least?

Your life must be terrible. I am starting to actually feel sorry for you. You really do need some friends dont you?

This is not the way man. You will end up alone and miserable. Plenty have tried it, and all have regretted it.

Goodbye adam

good luck.

I hope you find peace.

This is goodbye. I am sorry.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
A society can be judged by how it treats the elderly, the sick, and the infirm.

Counter-balance... We all do the best that we can, with what we have, at any given time.

Tadaman, I agree with your first post. Our family is going through a bit of that through our child, and from my personal experience, what you have written rings so true. Sometimes, hippy non-sense needs to be thrown out the door and replaced with reality.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join