It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Justice for trying to beat elderly man.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Dude's a bully. He wouldn't have assaulted a younger, fitter man. He got what he deserved. I would have done the same. The ones I feel sorry for is his family. He'll probably took this out on them.

Exactly, but to be fair he did try pushing his weight with the younger, bigger guy.
And quickly found out the downside of such an action.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Did you watch the video? What are you accusing me of making up? They clearly get back in their car and shut the camera off after knocking the guy out.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I felt bad for that trucker. That idiot should be thankful he didn't die because the guy's driving a truck, so instead of being thankful he's still alive he hits an old man. He got exactly what he deserved and those kids woluldn't get a single charge, not after the court saw how he treated the trucker, especially. The trucker says, "Good shot!" Lmao. That man deserves a beer.
edit on 17-4-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: myartisstrong

Yeah, it was awesome seeing these dudes backing up that old truckie.

But many people have died from taking less than that to the head, then it'd be them going away for manslaughter. It wasn't the most intelligent way to deal with a stupid fool like that.

If the guy had died, I doubt they would get manslaughter. The man has already proven that he is violent and WILLING to attack someone, him getting in that other guys face like that was more than justification for the good samaritan to defend himself which he did, reasonably.

I hope the loud mouth that got knocked out has to pay for any damages himself and any damage done to the tractor.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

'muricans
all violent animals, including the old man with his crowbar.

funny how the busybodies preaching "let the police handle it" were quite quick to resort to violence themselves

and to those who think this is justice, it's obvious you wouldn't know what justice is
if it kicked you in the behind...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972
Now, if a LEO had arrived on the scene and done that, we'd be up in arms, burning cars and looting stores, but because 2 guys do it, its perfectly acceptable.

The old guy had a bar in his hand, which he used to beat the other guys legs, so he didn't get down from the truck to ask for insurance papers and shake hands...he could of stayed in the truck but he chose confrontation.

We dont know what happened here. They could have called 911 but chose to use violence.

what are you talking about, they would have taken a baton and beaten the crap out of that guy, then tazed him till he twitched like a Chihuahua, while another cop put his knee with the full weight of his body onto that guy's head while rubbing it in to the gravel.....he got off lucky

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamuBureido

'muricans

funny how the busybodies preaching "let the police handle it" were quite quick to resort to violence themselves

and to those who think this is justice, it's obvious you wouldn't know what justice is

Its humans that are violent animals, "mericans" dont have the violence monopoly.
What if the old man had died?
Would that have been justice?
Would you have driven past?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Adam doesnt drive. His mom drives, she is trained to drive like a bodyguard or something he said. LOL

Besides trolling ATS he walks everywhere or get chauffeured around. He hasnt spent a day of his life in the real world to comment on anything besides vitriol about the US.

He has gotten so robotic and drone like in his posting that he can take a thread about a guy getting punched and turn it about the US. He is like in love with the US.

edit on 4 17 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

'muricans

From every "murican" who stands up for the less able, I would love to throw a stream of obscenities at you right now.

ALL of us huh? Generalize much? You're as bad as a racist who thinks ALL black people are a certain way.

If you had rolled on by and done nothing, you are just as big of a POS as the guy in the Solara.

Ridiculous. Where are the mods to delete that comment?

I've seen posts get deleted for less.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Im all for free speech, it shows who the idiots are.
Id rather know where I stand with them.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
'Muricans? Yeah, like Americans are the only ones to resort to violence. Pfft. The same would have happened in Canada(many other countries would probably said the same). Humans don't often have any sympathy for a bully.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

Me too, but site rules are site rules.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

'muricans

Its humans that are violent animals, "mericans" dont have the violence monopoly.
What if the old man had died?
Would that have been justice?
Would you have driven past?

did you fail to see the rod/stick in your old mans hand?
some guys pull off his opponent,
and he straightaway attacks the guy again!
and after the guy has stopped and asked somebody to call 911!
guy naturally attempts to take the stick away
pseudoheroes/wasnnabe cops immediately get in his face because HE DID NOT OBEY THEM,
and of course, when he responds by raising his voice BAAMMM!
A BLOW TO THE HEAD THAT MAY JUST BE PERMANENTLY DAMMAGING.

MAYBE IF YOUR PEACEFUL OLD MAN HAD STAYED IN THE CAB AND NOT COME DOWN WITH A WEAPON IN HAND?

and in reply to "wannabe A JR-G-MAN" [HE'S STILL WAITNG FOR HIS DECODER RING FROM DHS] self appointed MOD [
he wishes] censor of threads, below, the reason i don't drive is cause usa USED to be a horse and buggy nation
buggies and horsies have been retired, as the horses asses are driving cars now.

and it was my stepmom, who if she were alive today,
would put you in your place so fast you'd have a CHILDHOOD TRAUMA over it.

proof you neither read posts or are able to retain what you read my good little fluoridated zombie-bot...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

Have fun posting that? LOL.

Adam, you are only getting angrier and more fringe in your activity here. Perhaps you should not watch videos of violence as they seem to send you off the deep end. What have any of the Americans ever done to you to hold such anger towards them? You are projecting your hatred of yourself or perhaps a family member or childhood bully whom you never confronted onto the USA. You have defended the aggressor here, and above all have made this thread like all other threads about yourself personally. You just threatened to have your deceased fathers girlfriend to hurt me. You do realize that she is probably in a better place now and does not appreciate your hatred of a whole people you do not know. I think she would be ashamed of such an angry young man.

Why do you hate us adam? What have we done to you? What has the man in the video done to you? Who does he represent in your mind adam? How did they hurt you?

Why do you need to project your insecurities onto us?

The American people forgive you adam. We understand you are sick and hurting. Angry and scared.

Its ok.

It gets better.

edit on 4 17 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

a reply to: DYepes

The old dude who got down from his truck with a bar in his hand to face off with the other guy?

Why did he get down with the bar?

We only know half this story. Theres NO innocents here.

Im all for street justice when he cause is clear, but not here.

So by your own admission, it is also just as likely that the hothead that got knocked out stormed up to the trucker and maybe opened his door, and the old man, being an old man grabbed that object to defend himself.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

a reply to: DYepes

The old dude who got down from his truck with a bar in his hand to face off with the other guy?

Why did he get down with the bar?

We only know half this story. Theres NO innocents here.

Im all for street justice when he cause is clear, but not here.

So by your own admission, it is also just as likely that the hothead that got knocked out stormed up to the trucker and maybe opened his door, and the old man, being an old man grabbed that object to defend himself.

Exactly. You'd be surprised what I can do with my cane.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

'muricans

From every "murican" who stands up for the less able, I would love to throw a stream of obscenities at you right now.

ALL of us huh? Generalize much? You're as bad as a racist who thinks ALL black people are a certain way.

If you had rolled on by and done nothing, you are just as big of a POS as the guy in the Solara.

Ridiculous. Where are the mods to delete that comment?

thanks for proving my point!

MR PEACENIK!

straight out the gate with the violence and threats...[shakes head]

helllloooo? neither you or that pair of hooligans KNOW THE WHOLE BACKSTORY, too concerned with your own righteousness, no doubt,and ASSumptions. JUSTICE would have demanded TO KNOW BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY BEFORE ACTING.

but hey, you know better, lets just hope the next time you stumble on somebody getting a beat down, and decide to play "hero of justice" you're not defending a :
RAPIST
CHILD MOLESTER caught with their hands in some kids underoos
or win the DARWIN PRIZE when the SERIAL-KILLER, you've saved, thanks you by making YOU HIS NEXT VICTIM!

engage brain 1st buddy, so you don't get judged as a dumbass, on a forum,
or wind up in jail or the morgue in real life...
edit on 17-4-2015 by AdamuBureido because: stuttered tee, hee

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

MEE TOOZ!
quite a Surfeit, we have here don't we?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

O my. Yes, because law enforcement has the training, equipment and a responsibility to handle this situation professionaly and responsibly. These two kids did not. They took the only reasonable course of action imho, and I'd have done the same. (probably).
To those who say the intitial incedent could have been about anything; it was clearly about a traffic dispute or accident. It was about his stupid ass car. I'm glad he got knocked the # out. Meathead needed to be put in his damn place.
edit on 17-4-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If the guy pulled the man from his truck I see no wrong in him grabbing the bar on the way out. He is being assaulted.

Maybe people are sad because it didn't show the old man getting beat to h-ll. Road rage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join