It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine if we got it all wrong?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

I agree with you on the gold issue, which the church never decided was an important factor and one which should be ignored. (Mind you its funny how much gold the catholic churches etc loved to paste around).

The biggest problem with genesis is that its been taken from a number of myths of other cultures and simply twisted into what the priests, wanted in order to establish their position within a society successful enough to financially support them. Unless you have a society that can afford you, you are just another worker, not a representative of some God. To authenticate your god you have to put him at the top of creation which genesis does.

The serpent in the garden is taken from Adappa and the Serpent and twisted so badly that it doesn't reflect the original story whereby the serpent tried to help the man gain eternal life. etc etc. If you steal from other ancient people and then twist what you have stolen, there can be no truth to be found except in odd/inconvenient things that pop up, like the reference to good gold - which puts us back to the Sumerians and the clay tablets which the catholic church, jewish priests etc couldn't actually alter - great stuff carving in clay as it lasts for posterity.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You do realize that the ten commandments were not given to Moses until AFTER they fled Egypt right???

Jaden

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Just something else I was reminded off but forgot to mention, was whether you have watched Lloyd Pye talking about our dna and the problems with it? He makes the point of our having been 'made in the image of the gods' but purely for slavery/mining etc in that we have so much waste and are so vulnerable to disease, 1000 times more than animals and their dna that he argues that we were literally slung together. Perhaps he has a point, but it also explains why we don't have long lives due to faulty genetics.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Reminds me more of Noah, but perhaps add a cassock and mitre hat for the launch of the new Beezzerism I am sure he won't have any trouble getting a huge following. Great picture.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Something I find quite interesting is that the ten commandments were given over 300 years later than the original set of laws from Hammurabi. When one looks at the different Gods involved with these original laws, which take any claim of originality away from Moses and Yarweh, one suddenly realises that there was probably considerably more to the burning the the golden calf which represented a link back to the original gods, which Yahweh wanted wiped out so he could replace their authority.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Could the representations not just be a simple way to highlight "flying discs"?

Anyway, i believe our guides where already here, the remains of the last civilization before the war of worlds or whatever happened.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Dang you always have the best threads. I just star and flag without even reading them. I think that is as plausible a theory as any I have heard so far.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Have you heard of the cargo cults from world war 2? What you said in your thread reminds me of that.

Sort of like the Nazi's (Vrill society)? They employed the winged disk as one of their emblems as well; I cant bring myself to post the image for some reason [looks like a duplicate of the Roman's] obvious mimicry.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

game over man: What? No I'm not suggesting that. With Slayer's OP he says people like Moses were alive and recovered these crashed satellites, and the indication is from the historical account of various sun deities. Maybe these cultures have additional stories of more beings returning after the initial encounter with the sun deities? Humans have already evolved, this thread is about alien intervention providing us technology. Not creating us.

We are speaking of the same thing. No expansion of thought allowed here? Moses either did or did not recover crashed satellites (built by or failed ultimately from whom that created them). This opens the debate on a third factor being involved in the manipulation of this human specie. You dismiss the evolution or reboot of the specie as if it was non-consequential (have you no curiosity)? The Egyptians and the Maya recognized RA (father creator). What is your point, why would the sun have to employ satellites and who were the builders of these that crashed? Technology given? Velcro, Fiber Optics, Night Vision, Kevlar, titanium skinning (that is known).

edit on 17-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

You do realize that the ten commandments were not given to Moses until AFTER they fled Egypt right???
Jaden

I DO! realize this. My problem is that once the Commandments were given; he must have realized his sin committed: "thou shalt not steal" (thievery; even though rescued as an adrift babe in the rushes by a member of Pharaoh's household and raised as one of their own in the lap of luxury) did not [post haste] return the ARK to the Egyptians with an apology attached (flowers or rotten fish heads). Moses was the worst 'adoptee' ever known in history as to his betrayal of his foster parents/civilization; enslaved? INDEED, not him.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
originally posted by: Shiloh7

Shiloh7: I think you hit one of the important things that so often deliberately gets overlooked. Moses encouraged the people who followed or were forced initially to follow him, to break one of his brand spanking new commandments e.g.. "Thou shalt not steal". In actual fact the taking of land occupied and claimed as home by other tribes was pure theft - but as is often so over-looked by the monotheistic pious, you can steal if god tells you to, even though he was breaking his own commandment when he told you not to steal.

What was Moses up to, he had the text written on stone brought down from the mount; then immediately IGNORES the God given edicts (what; he thinks he can outsmart God?). God also created those beings that occupied that place of taking. He was monotheistic after all, so are Moslems so are Christians; ONE GOD created all people-an aside comment here: SO Why all the fighting between them? Territorial?

Shiloh7: Simple common sense should be asking this question unless its pumped in during the formative years when one hasn't developed reasoning and experience yet.

Sugary 'Hostess snacks'; injestion of Ho Ho's, Twinkies, Snowballs and Nabisco/Sunshine Cheezits is NO EXCUSE: Microsoft, Yahoo, Apple came out of that dietary plan.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You have made me roar with laughter 0h! history written by beloved Beezzer, currently a rather fat smoking bunny, but with the redacted c..p written by scribes, which is all we have had to believe in for far too long, I am thinking increasingly in favour of the smoking fat bunny. (No offence Beezzer intended).

You never know; may author the new version of the "Encyclopedia Beezzer" formerly known as 'Britannia' and will be the absolute truth as this one's perspective knows it (hindsight helps) 200 years from now; in all likelihood, be funny/ironic and ACTUALLY historically accurate.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Cool theory, thanks for sharing. I was thinking the other day, what if people who evolved on mars had to leave because of a catastrophe, they came to earth because it was close and had water, but the air / gravity didn't suit them and they died out, but not before imparting knowledge on the indigenous people of earth, and also leaving a little bit of tech behind that we used (arc of the covenant?) Anyway just a thought. Great thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: works4dhs
looking at that flying winged sun disc thing picture, I am struck by the similarity to modern solar-power drones.
I can't post pics on this system but I'll link to one.

www.extremetech.com...

(I think someone is accusing Moses of being a 'traitor', not a 'trader'?)

That would be me.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

It's interesting to note the comparatively rapid decline of the Egyptian's very long and substantial existence after the supposed "exodus" event took place. Coincidence?

Excellent thread and premise.

I'd say there is a very good chance we have gotten it all wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
S&F
Good read and more food for thought.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

[...] (radiation in tiny amounts animates the body( [...]

What do you mean by that?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

[...] (radiation in tiny amounts animates the body( [...]

What do you mean by that?

Radiation in small amounts is what animates your body.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join