It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys I need your prayers and positive energy please

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Cheers Sremmos

I honestly thought I'd be posting very different news last week, it's so nice to bring a positive to ATS amongst all the doom, just goes to show there is hope when you think all might be lost.

A valuable lesson learned by me

Cody

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Reading through this and a little late to the topic, so forgive me! But never too late to send my prayers yours/his way! Which I will continue to do. Great to see the progress that's been made! He's clearly a strong guy, surrounded by strong people.

All the best!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

All prayers are appreciated MrConspiracy, he's still got a long way to go, but at least he's out of danger. Much relief all around as you can imagine.

Cody

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

So happy to see Ross is awake and making progress Cody.
Massive good will for his recovery,and I think he will make the best of it.
Smiling so soon after the event-That has to be a good sign.
Told you he's a fighter!

Best regards to Ross and your family.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Cheers mate I'll pass it along

Yeah he's a real fighter, if you'd met his mother you'd understand why.........................She's terrifying when the mood takes her LOL

Cody

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Cody, I'm still here and thinking about you and the family. I love this turn around and good news!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Those heavy walks we've taken Night

Time to skip lightly sis, and giggle

If nothing else life is all about that uncontrollable giggle

Give young Jedi Cody a hug ........................... and watch him giggle..................Nothing gladdens my soul more

Cody

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I am soooo thrilled to hear of the progress he's made. Wonderful news. He is destined for lovely things in life - help him to always remember that in the days and years ahead.

Even though we haven't met him, we are all the richer for him being here on this planet and plane with us!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

We're all obviously over the moon with his progress, he's a really nice guy, and your post tells me you would get on so well with his mum. We are indeed blessed.

Cody

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Those heavy walks we've taken Night

Time to skip lightly sis, and giggle

If nothing else life is all about that uncontrollable giggle

Give young Jedi Cody a hug ........................... and watch him giggle..................Nothing gladdens my soul more

Cody

Ah indeed we have my friend, indeed we have. I shall give our little jedi Cody a hug for sure. I always do.
A child's laughter is like magic.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

A child's laughter is probably the most magical sound in the world Night. Unless it's my sis and I with the giggles at the dinner table apparently, mum was never too impressed by that LOL.

The good thing is it happens to this day, only now mum joins in

Cody

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hi guys

I thought you would all like to know that Ross took his few tentative steps today, he was supported and I can post his recovery FB page if you'd like to see the video.

The reason I haven't is because there is a help Ross fund listed, and I didn't want any of you to think I was asking for money for him. I'll happily u2u the link privately if anyone would like to see it.

His recovery is truly mind blowing, and I want to thank you all again for your positivity.

Cody

ETA: I just tried the link I sent Martin, you'll have to login to FB to see it.
edit on 22/4/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Cody, up and walking already! That is amazing! I am so happy to see that he is progressing so well!

I have no problem with you posting the FB link. I think I am correct in saying MANY of us would love to follow his continued progress, and if we are also given the opportunity to assist - great! As long as it doesn't mess with T &C, I say go for it. Maybe if you put a disclaimer with it?? Even if you don't post, please send U2U if you don't mind.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks Martin I'll check with head office about the T&C's, you have mail in the meantime if you'd like to see him.

Cody

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Good news. He really is a fighter if he is up and able to move even if assisted. I'll still keep the positive thoughts going.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hoagy1199

Cheers hoagy he certainly is

Just asked the mods if it's OK to post the link, if it comes back as a yes I'll have it up double quick time

Cody

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

send me the link please..

I am really really happy he is doing so well!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Link sent

I didn't realise until I tried the link I sent Martin that you need to login to FB to see it.

And thanks we're chuffed as the mutts nuts as well

Cody
(Guiness)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

such an amazingly fast recovery! That is just too cool!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

We're a cool bunch LOL

I still say all the good vibes sent helped him no end, taking nothing away from the medical staff, they were amazing, but I can't help but think a small miracle was afforded us, and we are truly grateful.

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join