It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys I need your prayers and positive energy please

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hi guys

With great sadness I have to ask for your prayers and positive energy for a family member of mine.
My cousin's son living on the other side of the world is in a pretty bad way. He was hit by a truck in Perth, and is currently in an induced coma and has had an amputation of his left arm from the elbow down. The prognosis isn't good.

Those of you that know me will know I'm not a religious guy, but at times like this I'm man enough to admit that any and all help is graciously received, I can only hope that his father's journey will turn out to be one of reunion and not to his son's funeral.

If I know ATS half as well as I think I do, you guys will come through for a fellow member.

My heartfelt thanks in advance

Cody

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Holy Christ dude!

Well you can count on my prayers man, as always.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Sorry to hear about your cousin.

You got my hopes and well wishes.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Done. Sorry to hear about the sad news.
Sending healing energy vibes his way.

Brightest blessings, Cody

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
/Beginning transmission of positive thoughts and energy. Hope he pulls through

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Sorry to read the upsetting news. Consider it done, Cody.

Keep us updated please.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Using my monkey powers of positive thought for you cody.
The monkey force is strong.
May monkey be with you....always.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

What ever is out there helping us along, lets hope this kid gets some extra attention!

Good juju his way from me.
edit on thWed, 15 Apr 2015 12:45:53 -0500America/Chicago420155380 by Sremmos80 because: out not up

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that Cody, sounds awful and the distance probably only increases the sense of helplessness you feel.

Hope things go well for the poor man and his/your family.
Best wishes mate.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Done... Amen.

Brightest Blessings to you and yours.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I know that you Cody are a thoroughly decent human being, and therefore I will do exactly as you ask. I will keep you and your relative in my thoughts.
edit on 15-4-2015 by hotel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Oh! That's awful news! My thoughts are with you and your family... Please keep us updated.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
Hi guys

With great sadness I have to ask for your prayers and positive energy for a family member of mine.
My cousin's son living on the other side of the world is in a pretty bad way. He was hit by a truck in Perth, and is currently in an induced coma and has had an amputation of his left arm from the elbow down. The prognosis isn't good.

Those of you that know me will know I'm not a religious guy, but at times like this I'm man enough to admit that any and all help is graciously received, I can only hope that his father's journey will turn out to be one of reunion and not to his son's funeral.

If I know ATS half as well as I think I do, you guys will come through for a fellow member.

My heartfelt thanks in advance

Cody

But of course. My prayers go out to you and your family during this terrible time. Try to remain strong and positive. When I speak with God and the angels I don't like to be vague. What is the first name of your cousin and his son and how old is the young man?

The angel Raphael is specialized in the medical field. Call out to him in this time of need.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So Sorry Cody, thinking of you and your family. Z

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Thoughts and prayers are on the way. I wish him and his family and yours all the best. You only have to ask mate.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I am sending all My healing energy and good vibes to Your Cousin Cody! May he fair well...
edit on 15-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am saying prayers for this young man, and for your cousin and her family.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That is sad to hear Cody ! I´ll have him in my thoughts and prayers and hoping for the best! Strength to his family and relatives!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
ATS you never cease to amaze me, my heartfelt thanks

The young man is Ross, my cousin is Di. I've just spoken to my mother who has updated me. They will operate on the arm again tomorrow, in my understanding to tidy it all up, also they will start a skin graft on his other hand which has a chunk missing.

The major problem seems to be trauma to the chest, and they want to keep him in an induced coma, to keep him still. I'll update you all as and when I can.

Thanks from Di and my family to you all for your kind words, prayers etc.

Once again I find myself humbled by this magnificent community

Cody

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh, man, that's rough. I always pray for everyone generally, but I'll make sure to include a special line for you and your cousin. I am so sorry to hear there is so much distance keeping you apart at this time! I hope and pray that he pulls through.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join