It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hello Shedulation,

Just a quick Hi!
I'm prepping my van for Stonehaven Festival which I'm heading up to at lunchtime tomorrow!
Loads of campsite shenanigans! Jam sessions, drinking beer & talking rubbish with friends old and new... BLISS!

LINK to Stoneyfest webpage

I don't usually go to the main part of the festival... just the informal Jams and Pub Sessions, which are much more friendly and inclusive!

Hope you're all doing just great.

Have a great weekend when it comes...

Big G!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Gimme- You sure do stay on the go! I'm going to have to start looking around the tracks to see if I see ya

Martin, staying on the go ain't the word for it!! I have only been home for two weekends since the end of May and there is no end in sight. Well, at least not until about the middle of August or so. I'll be up in Pennsylvania this coming weekend for a car show. The weekend after that, I will be in West Virginia but about an hour or so away up around Parkersburg. The weekend after that, I will be up in northeast Ohio after the Nickel Plate Road 765 when she makes her runs between Youngstown and Ashtabula.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

What kind of car show, old cars? I am restoring a 78 TransAm. My dad has 3 old cars and mom has one. They are having a BIG car show in Bland VA this weekend but I am getting another tattoo, so we don't get to go this year.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Yes I did!!! Those roller coasters were AWESOME!!!...

Guys, We rode the tallest Wooden roller coaster in the U.S.A. at Syx Flags Great America in Gurnee Illinois, U.S.A.! Supposedly so...
Like 180 feet high and over that in the drop from it!! It went underground into a tunnel so add about 20 more feet to the original 180 feet!!! Like 70 miles an hour on The "GOLIATH" !!! And it was about that fast all they way through!!!...

Superman coaster rocked too! You get harnessed into your seat, lower legs included. Then they pull up the rear so you are now facing down to the floor! In a superman position, almost. Then off you go flying!!! Awesome ride! Loops and corkscrews and fast drops!!!

X-Flight coaster is made with two seats on the outside of the track! Wheels on the track, and us to the sides of it,if you can picture it.. Full harness for loops, corkscrews galore!! An Awsome ride too!!!

Batman coaster was a wild ass ride to say the least! Fast as hell and some wicked turns, fast corkscrews wild drops!!

I reccomend ALL the coasters there for everyone that goes!!!...

Martin, Awesome story entry!!
... Loved it!!! ...

Foss Bud! Id love to road trip there sometime!! Maybe soon? Not sure with all that is going on here so... Have to see...

I Hope You Both, and evryone else are good! Sorry for missing all the previous entries into this thread you guys. Nothing personal I hope you know.

Later for now... Syx...

edit on 9-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I'm so jealous!!! I have never been to that park but it sounds wonderful!!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: gimmefootball400

What kind of car show, old cars?

Supposed to be a classic car and truck show with a few other things mixed in. You guys would love my uncle then. He's got a '77 Corvette, a '73 Nova, and '71 Road Runner that he owns and restored.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
hi all.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Greetings!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

thanks...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

LOL! Your Welcome!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Next time we are doing the drop ride..Dont for get they are just rides.And no reason to be freaked out about heights..As if you can ride the highest coaster you can to the drop...Also thanks so much for talking me in to going to the front seat of all the coasters...I had a more of a blast in the front...But man it always scares me over the first drops..But then just started to lmao on it..Again thanks for that......

edit on 11-7-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Evening everyone! Last night there was quite a loud twittering going on in the pipe from the chimney. All of a sudden I hear something slide down then PLOP, juvenile chimney swift birdie sitting on my kitchen floor and freaking out. The poor little darling was absolutely terrified. I put him/her in a box and onto the porch. Fed it and gave it some water. It was still alive early in the morning and I fed him again and he ate like a little pig. LOL About an hour later he was gone. I'm thinking he was just learning to fly and finally had the strength. I just loved seeing and feeding the sweet little bird.

As adults they spend their day in flight catching and eating bugs and landing to drink from streams, ponds or whatever then back into the air until it is time to roost for the night. So seeing one up close is rare.
Good luck little birdie! Have a great life!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I know I might try that one but I dont know!? It's like almost what, 200 feet and then a freefall drop!!??? Man I will prob , um, like do doo.LOL!!!! LMFAO!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

HAHA...well for the ride only you can wear depends..haha..i will wear one too...as i am sure i will do the same thing..and you know that is not higher then that one coaster...so lets do it chick...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! That's cool that You helped out that little one!! Very Cool! I remember us having Young birds, rabbits before years ago. My dad raise and bottle fed two little abandoned raccoons years ago. He named them Al and Emma! A little Boy and Girl! They were so cute!!!

edit on 11-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I know the Goliath Rocked !!! Um, no depends for me. Free ass'n it!! LMFAO!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I will not walk around that park with you with do doo in your pants and the smell i am sure will get to every one..so depends is the answer for you..as i will also have to wear a pee pad...lol...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

LOL CC!! That's enough poo talk eh?! LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I guess..you started the poo talk....not sure if i can do the front again...i never rode in the front my whole life..until you talked me into it..next time i am sure you will try again..i am going to email you skoter and our coaster ride pictures as i still cant get pictures to down load here..and its been a while..

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Kool that CC. I'll check my email shortly...

Was in a 911 Thread... A good one!

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join