It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi Syx and CC!

Syx, you gotta show me what majic i need to respond to two or more posts at once!!

I have still soooo much catching up to do, on storyline and on the conversations, (did I congratulate you two on your newborn twins?)

Names for suggestion:

Phi and Pi

(Have you named them yet?)

I love you both,

bug

edit on 14-7-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer
a reply to: Darth_Prime
a reply to: jacygirl

Bug No Magic needed. Just click to reply to someone, copy the info in the upper left of that window, then refresh the page. Go to the next and paste in that info, and it will send two messages to the people You just replied to after writing your reply! Get it? If You do more, I always paste the info into a notepad, and get as many as You want, then copy the whole batch and paste it into a reply to the last person or whatever and it sends them all a message after your reply! Hope that all made sense. I'm half brain dead from mowing half my lawn and a guy's down the street... Mower buzz I guess? LOL!

Darth. That Ham and Cheese sammich is an inside joke. Remember when I first met You after a poem you had written and You told Me I was a rare find? LOL!!! Anyway, take out the Ham and feed it to the raccoons or whatever... LMAO!!! I'll try to remember next time and leave it off...

BUT Here We Love Bacon!! No Offense. Us Dragons especially have to eat it every now and then. It helps keep our scales shiny and glistening! LMAO!!!

Jacy Nice to see You return here! I am glad Your daughter is doing well. A story entry from You would be cool to see again!

To EveryOne else I hope Your day is going well!!

edit on 14-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Bug No Magic needed. Just click to reply to someone, copy the info in the upper left of that window, then refresh the page. Go to the next and paste in that info, and it will send two messages to the people You just replied to after writing your reply! Get it? If You do more, I always paste the info into a notepad, and get as many as You want, then copy the whole batch and paste it into a reply to the last person or whatever and it sends them all a message after your reply! Hope that all made sense. I'm half brain dead from mowing half my lawn and a guy's down the street... Mower buzz I guess? LOL!

umm... I need magic!

You think you are brain dead, I thought you said you moved half your lawn and a guy's down the road! lol

Thank I will try this.

edit on 14-7-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

lol on moving the lawns Bug!! LMAO!!!

Oh, You are welcome!!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Jacy, so awesome to see you in here again!!!!! I am so happy to hear that your daughter is doing well!! I too would love to see a story entry from you. I miss the antics of Sophie! LOL

BUG! So awesome to see you too! I always smile when I see the kitty with the butterfly on his nose.

Darth, I didn't know you were a vegetarian. Have any good ideas for main meals? What are your fave vegetarian dishes?

Hiya Syx! You need to add a story entry with the new twins! Where is CC?

Hope everyone is doing well!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

To be honest my diet got all kinds of Cray since i've been in and out of the Hospital, and like between 18-20 i was homeless, so my diet was poor, so for about 1 year i had a good diet that i kept in line with Holistic and Traditional Chinese Medicines, and QiGong etc..since then i've been in and out of the Hospital, but i think i'm stable enough now where i continue on and get back on track

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You poor dear! Hope your health improves!!!!! It must have been horrible being homeless.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I think was the 2 years i was homeless worse than the 18 years i had growing up.. i can't pick one.. both filled with abuse and humiliation... and that is the G rated versions

But we move on

Thanks!
edit on 14-7-2015 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Darth Glad You are more stable home wise? I know homeless. Did about 8 months or so when I was like 19 in Phoenix Arizona. At least it was warm most nights... Well all the booze helped with that too so...

Night, One Story entry coming in 3, 2, 1...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
As Cc was tending the young NewBorn Bragon Female, We named Ash, She noticed some sort of activity in the near by brush. Syx noticed too, and wandered over that direction to see what all the fuss was about...

Upon arriving into the lowcut brush, Syx saw their newborn Male, Spark, Flapping His short wings in a flurry of black and Blue veined excitement!
Eventually standing up on His rear legs and hopping up and down like a wild one!

He was Flushing a nest of Gophers out of the ground, into a wild torrent of, what He thought was, Terror!

It was a funny sight really considering His Wings were not long enough to do any damage to the gophers, and He was barely bigger than they were, but He thought He was the Reining King of Mean!

Not really knowing yet how to hunt, Syx telepathically sent a message..."Spark, Get Out of there You silly Bragon! Maybe it's time to teach You how to go hunting for our meals, eh?"

Spark slowed down the silly onslaught and walked away from the gophers. The litttle critters began to go back down into their nesting tunnels. A couple of them were still hissing at Spark...

Spark was flicking out His Blue Forked tongue and growling a mixture of Polar Bear and the Inner Hiss/Growls of a Dragon...

Syx Knelt down so the little Bragon could climb on His Back. Now settled between Syx's Wings, Spark let out a sizeable roar and Hiss!

Syx chuckled to Himself as He Stood up and began walking back to Cc and little Ash. She was not quite as large as Spark, but was a handful to be sure, for a newborn...

"CC. We are going hunting. I think Bacon sounds good. Don't You?"

"Bacon sounds like it would hit the spot Syx! We will be waiting for Your return! Are You going to let Spark try to take down a Boar already?" CC wondered...

"I am going to just play it by ear for now CC. He has the potential I think to be a pretty good hunter! He certainly has the ambition!" Syx replied...

Off the two walked towards the cliffs overlooking the shoreline and ocean. Soon they were on the edge and syx Dove off and opened His wings wide just before entering the waters.

Catching air, He leaned back somewhat to start heading up into the sky. Little Spark was wiggling around on Syx's back and was probably excited about His First Flight!

Off they flew and soon were over the island. Syx banked sideways so Little Spark could see His home from above. He let out a squeal of glee and Syx smiled wide...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hey! Look what Spark and I saw on Our Flight!! We have inhabitants on the other side of this Island!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Oh that was great Syx! I know that you are going to be even more inspired now with new adventures including the little ones.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Perched atop a cliff from way up high, Hugo could see the majestic dragon Storm flying toward his friends below. Between himself, the Wolves, Storm and the rest of the companions, he felt confident that they would be victorious against the evil that was fast approaching.

Beneath the bright shining moon and stars, Night watched closely as a beautiful dark purple, blue and black dragon came screeching into the world. Such a wondrous and magical sight to behold. She looked up to see Storm as he gently landed beside her. They both smiled and were mesmerized by the little creature. They were aware of the chaos that was brewing around them, but were determined to ward off the evil and protect the baby dragon with the help of their friends. Night wrapped a small soft blanket around the dragon and placed him back in the box and then the knitted bag that was slung across her body. "I shall join the wolves and Hugo to fight the wraiths. Use your protective spells to keep yourself and the little one safe." said Storm. "Sky. His name shall be sky, for soon enough he will grace the sky's presence with his own." replied Night Star. She entered an opening in a tall tree nearby with Garren and pesky and hid. His screeching was so loud that she took him out again and held him close for comfort. Sky looked up into the beautiful elf's face and blinked. "Momma?" Night's heart melted. Garren and Pesky laughed with delight.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Nice one Night! Maybe I can round up some Dragons from The Shed Keep to help fight the Wraiths?...
edit on 15-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hello everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a good day. It's so nice to have new faces and to see other's gathering around the shed!!!

Syx & Night - Loving the new story entries!!! They are wonderful!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Nice one Night! Maybe I can round up some Dragons from The Shed Keep to help fight the Wraiths?...

You can do whatever you wish Syx. Nothing like a good battle against evil!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Waves hello to Martin! Hope your day is going well Honey!

Hello to all Sheddites and lurkers. I am very, very curious. How many lurkers do we have?????? Could you post just once so we know who you are? You could always join us anytime you'd like. This isn't an exclusive club or anything. We may be a little nutty sometimes, but we are harmless.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Aria stood under a tree, staring out at the rain. Heavy rain softly falling, and feathery trees swaying, and bowing together, in the wind, their movements so intentional, a well rehearsed dance.
But, Aria could not escape a feeling of dread , heavy, dark and imprisoning. Was this to be her fate; the end of her life, as she had known it.
She looked down at the page from the ancient book to which she clung, looking intently at it, through the falling rain and tears. The drawings, on the half torn page, were still a mystery to her.
What she did know, was, that there existed a crystal, a gem that she must find and return, to the witch, who enchanted her.
It was her only chance to be released from this fate.
But, Aria knew, deep inside, that even if she found this thing, she couldn't willingly return it to the witch. Did she want her body back at the expense of of putting everyone else in possible danger? She knew the witch wanted this gem to increase her evil power.
And these amazing new souls, that have arrived, how she longed to smile at them an introduce herself, and share with them some of the secrets of this fantastic place.
How fun it would be to invite them to join her in a hike over the tall mountains along the west coast of the island, where there waited so much to explore, and so much treasure of nature to find.
And to introduce them to the beings dwelling under the lagoon, amongst the beautiful coral reefs.
Or even just to invite them to drop by for tea. The longing to meet these new arrivals tugged at her heart.
To be whole again, and to be become acquainted with the newcomers,... or, by not returning the gem to the witch, to possibly keep this evil from harming anyone else.
She had the feeling that the safety of everyone depended upon her decision.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Excellent Bug!!!! Loved it!

I just love all the latest posts in the story! This is so much fun! I love seeing what people come up with, all the interesting characters and twists and turns!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Night, what a great idea!

I LOVE your newest story entry!!! I want to hug Aria so much! (And thank you for the picture, I never thought of putting my tattoo on her!)

edit on 7/15/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join