It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi NIght!
Running around looking for something to get into...here...

You need to check this out
Funny Rant

From a fellow member...quite clever and creative...made me chuckle so, for that, he gets a flag...

Hope your day is great!
I'm taking a day off although it didn't turn out quite as I had intended...LOL

Never does!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hi Sweetie! Ok, I'll go check out that thread when I come in for a landing from my dragon ride. Sorry your day didn't turn out as you planned.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It's okay, just need to be flexible around here.

Besides, it's PI day!

Like I needed an excuse!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hahahaha! I'll have some of that pi pie. Yes, that was a funny thread. Thanks for the link!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Enough said.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ooooooh, now I want a pi cake!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Where is everyone? It's the decor right? Those intrusive background images screaming at us from the sides of the pages? Takes away a lot of the enchantment in here. I shall go away now and pout in a corner somewhere.

I was going to make a story entry with Garren and the goblin, but feeling rather blah and tired. Think I'll go watch some movies after I'm done pouting.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I'm here.
[[[[[Lorraine]]]]]

The background images suck! Ignore them - they'll go away!! LOL

Gx

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I am here to, I mean there, some where.
I am, I am, I am. (Disclaimer: this is not a religious statement) LOL
Gordi and Night You had me laughing.
Civilized as in in it doesn't look like a cut out I plastered on my fridge. I want it look nice and intentional.

SHhh I like the "side burns"

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

I'm here.
[[[[[Lorraine]]]]]

The background images suck! Ignore them - they'll go away!! LOL

Gx

LOL, yeah I wish! I can't ignore them, they are staring at me, screaming at me from the page. I think they are laughing at me as well.

Leaving soon, tired and feeling blah. So if I disappear people will know why. Curling up on the couch with the cat, a good movie or something on t.v. sounds good.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
I am here to, I mean there, some where.
I am, I am, I am. (Disclaimer: this is not a religious statement) LOL
Gordi and Night You had me laughing.
Civilized as in in it doesn't look like a cut out I plastered on my fridge. I want it look nice and intentional.

SHhh I like the "side burns"

LOL!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm around. Just organizing a committee to study the possibility of having a meeting. etc etc.
I'm actually at work. I'm actually usually at work when I post. Fortunately I work with computers.
But I don't have anything intelligent to say.
Then again that never stopped me before.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Blinders for my friends. Please try these. You will never be the same.
They will fit any size or temperament, they are weather resistant, they make you look distinguished and most importantly they block out any thing you don't look straight at.
You will find your self among thousands of satisfied customers, hungering for up to date contemporary practical fashion.
This is a one time offer, get it NOW.

Gordi and Night Thanks for the heads up on my writing.
I have all ways jumbled in words. It is ....Oh just thanks.
nothing really.

I used to write very long letters at sea. It gives you time to contemplate when time is all you really have.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
WIS: coincidentally when I come to visit my friends insist they wear blinders.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

But I don't have anything intelligent to say.
Then again that never stopped me before.

May I argue your excuse is nil ? Sir Tom
Where are our flowers and trinkets on the door step of the larder, I will have to show my true self

Intelligence is a matter of perception and the means to which a skill is applied.
Were I baker trying to kneed the bricks together I would seem less "intelligent" in the eyes of the mason? Aye
I will go find my true self. One of them.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre
That is so wrong, if I understand it correctly, your friends shouldn't even invite you. You have cast a spell on them. Shame on you my friend.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Skid and Chirp Thank you for the lovely Phi cakes, there is nothing better than carb over load. especially the virtual ones.
Erroll

Here is one of my "true selfs". The whisk is not to be frowned upon all though it does look silly. It will create a "stir"
Just give us flowers and we wont have to argue

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Erroll

Just give us flowers and we wont have to argue

Here you go.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

More please, tulips are lovely yes, but perhaps you could drop off a leg of lamb with some home made mint jelly.
I like my lamb seasoned with parsley, garlic, mint, black pepper salt, I want it medium cooked and served with roasted and mashed potatoes. A side of glazed carrots and steamed green beans would be lovely. And a proper gravy from the drippings and the bones.

If you feel too over whelmed just make an Irish stew. Now layer it properly mind you and don't cook it to fast.
Don't stir. That is a sin.

That's easy for "such an intelligent bloke" isn't it?

Sorry guys I am just rambling.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
LOL! I love coming in here and having you guys put a smile on my face and making me laugh. Love the flowers!!!!! So achy it woke me up. Took a pill and sitting here in the silence for now. OW!

Ok, what's this background pic supposed to mean? There is a little girl whos heart shaped balloon seemed to have gotten away from her and has the number 2o on it and some building of sorts I think.

Even the dragons and pixies and faeries and beasties and other beings are all asleep. Surely somewhere in the world someone is awake at this hour!

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join