It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
A beautiful dragon key for me? It is awesome! Wherever did you find it? Wait...what? You'd better still come and visit or I shall cry real tears that streak down my face along with my eye liner and make a mess of my face.

I miss your story line with Sophie and always looked forward to your contributions. They were intelligent, beautiful, touching, heart warming, clever and funny as hell. And the Shed needs you, we need you. You are loved my dear friend, but you already know that. If you have made up your mind, I shall safeguard the key and save it for whenever you feel you may want it back. Much love and light dear heart.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Jacy, it is your call, but I for one am sorry to hear this

a reply to: jacygirl
You have been a wonderful encouragement to me.
Just, Hugs my Dear.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Pheonix, oh the edit thing...yeah it was umm...an interesting night.

MNS, I love croissants with chocolate in the middle all warmed up...YUM! And of course coffee, must have coffee!

Zazz, OMG, that avatar is soooooo adorable, you must keep it for a while! I smiled the moment I saw it. Thought we had a new person joining us in here. LOL

Ok, I didn't catch the last banned person. Seems someone isn't happy with the shed or the lunatics are out in force or something.

My Nephew will be coming soon with his wife moving all their stuff from Mom's apartment and whatever is left after that will be donated to the Salvation army. It's almost over.

Have a lovely rest of the day everyone!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Wonderful image Wis!!!!

Here is another for Jacy.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Well thank you, sweetheart!

Judging by the number of stars my resignation has racked up...it appears I've made the right decision.

jacy

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Hon I stared you because I appreciate you, admire you, laugh with you and care for you.

Silly women. Hugs

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
wa reply to: Night Star

Thanks It's a Canberra Kookaburra.
I miss waking up to the song of the merry king of the Bush.

Ok, I didn't catch the last banned person. Seems someone isn't happy with the shed or the lunatics are out in force or something.

It is a certifiable crazy person, I'm seeming him all over BTS constantly trolling daily. Ignore them.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Night Thank You. I like this new picture I just wish I could have it customized. The artist is an amazing Russian that I found....

Gordi A nice smooth malt would probably cure that scratch. And I must applaud you benevolence. To sacrifice your comfort for the safety of others. How gentleman like.
But, forgive my impertinence, are you certain Chrissy didn't sternly suggest you apply a voluntary hermitage.

Hi WIS,
What do you need customised? (- I quite like dabbling with photoshop/GIMP)

I hadn't felt like a drink much in the last few weeks, but a nice malt sounds about right!
And...LOL yes I'm certain it was self-imposed!

@Night - What was all the deleted posts / banned people stuff all about? Where's your wee owl gif when I need him?

I'm just back from a wee overnighter down at the Island, doing some odd-jobs to freshen up the holiday flat and boys bikes after the winter and then today watching the Scotland V France rugby.... and.... WE WON!!!! Big Style.
Very good game, very good performance, very well deserved win! GO SCOTLAND!!! At last some reward for all of their efforts.

Is anyone else noticing that a lot of the images in thread aren't displaying?
I'm missing about half of the photos that have been posted???

G

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Hi Jacy,
Big huge squishy hugs.

I will miss your story posts.
PM me if you're writing anything anywhere else! LOL

G

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I will ask this little puppy to guard us.

Zazzafrazz I listened to the Laughing Kookaburra. It sounded like a hoard of baboons going nuts. And such an appealing bird with a very interesting life.
Thank you for letting us know there is a sad person causing havoc in our realm. I was becoming a little paranoid that it was just the shed.
It breaks my heart that some one chooses to be ravenous instead of joining to experience the catharsis of sharing.
The aggression could be diffused and utilized in a positive manner. How sad.

Gordi I am happy to hear of your improvement. That you are in denial insures me you are doing well.

Dear you don't have to swallow the "dram" just gurgle it until the flavor is gone. He He
I once had a terrible tooth ache away from home. It started a Saturday evening. My dear friend acknowledged my pain and suggested I gurgle Gin until I could reach a dentist on the up coming Monday.
I never swallowed a drop, it substantially eased the pain trailed me into the dentist office where I hardly need pain killers to extract the tooth and caused a life long preference for the lovely substance.
I don't drink it, it has, shall we say "side effects" but the mere scent of it makes me happy and rambunctious.

The avatar I am using now I would like to convert into a true image. A member made my original, but it would be nice to have an option that looks civilized. If it is troublesome please decline.

edit on 13-3-2016 by WalkInSilence because: I have no patience

Scotland vs. Of course you boys won. Kilts and blue paint is scary. The plaid patterns are so intimidating. I hope the game snacks were good.
edit on 13-3-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Give me a reason

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

What was all the deleted posts / banned people stuff all about? Where's your wee owl gif when I need him?

Sure, get me in trouble by making me talk about it. I already got in trouble by being off topic, which is rather strange when you think about it...we chit chat in here. LOL

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Chirp How are you?
Crappie The deer will be dropping their fawns soon, tell me when you see the first one. "My deer" look at me when I walk the beast behind the house, stomping their legs. I have two pregnant does with an entourage yearlings.
Martin Is Virginia as beautiful as I imagine it this time of the year. Our silver maples just started budding today.
Bug

I found this and thought of you. (just found a tick crawling on my hand)
Fortunately we don't have ticks in The Shed.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Any of you who can step outside your doors or peek out a window and see deer...WOW! I shall have to be content feeding my birds and squirrels.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
How fast time goes. It walks in its own pace and the older I get the faster it seems to travel.
When I was younger I snickered at the "old folks" who said time passes quicker as you get older.
Now I don't laugh any more. Not that I am "old" but what happens to our perception of time?

It all seems so short and limited but still I must plan for a future that is no longer a concept but a reality.

The snow and cold has resided. Melted into the ground feeding the dry grass and hungry bugs.
I lie down on the wonderfully fragrant forest floor beside my giant protégé, she licked my face in a muddy kiss so I looked like I was plastered in chocolate when I got in the car.

I wonder about the state of humans when I am out side. Should I record the times I encounter a walking human being in the woods or in any "natural" area it would be so scarce I couldn't measure it.
I live by this all most dried out lake that has become a favorite of ours. It host numerable animals, from leaches to bears. In the six years we have visited on an almost daily basis, I have encountered seven humans.

When we walk we hear nothing but the sounds of nature our foot steps our breath and the retched sounds of tools and vehicles that over rule the other so subtle voices.
Where are the humans. Don't they need to breath? To walk on the ground? To touch to smell to taste?
I tasted the sand from a tree that had just fallen today, I wanted to know what it was like to be ripped out of the earth.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I'm well, WIS, thank you.
More importantly we are headed into week three of school...

One day at a time...all we can do...
I hope you are well also...

Night

We are lucky here in that we see deer all of the time, even in town!

Why do you all feel that the shed seemed to "come under attack"?
Is there something that has changed lately? I only ask because I wonder should one feel "on guard" here or just that it is a bleed over from the rest of the forum (political, religion, etc) which lately seems to be quite hostile/unsettled...?

I hope everyone's weekend was grand and the rest of your week be the same...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Chirp how wonderful to have you fly in.
I am happy to hear you are well.
All will be fine.

Spring is all most here and yes there was a little turbulence. If you back track a little you will see why.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I thought I'd stop in to the Shed
to wish everyone well,
and perhaps grab a quick snack
from The Shed pantry.

Have a great day!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wis, you write so beautifully!!! If you wrote a book, I would surely have to buy it!

Hi Chirpy Bird Honey! No, it's not just the shed from what I hear. The lunatics must have been let loose and found ATS.
The only attack I feel is coming from the images that are now on the sides. It is attacking my sense of peace and tranquility. LOL God, am I the only one who is so bothered by this? I find it terribly distracting and annoying! Not at all befitting of our magical realm!

Hello There Tom! Good to see you as always! Enjoy your leg of...whatever the hell it is you're eating.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I LOVE the post that I'm replying to here! ^^^
Well said WIS!

Re: your avatar image:
"The avatar I am using now I would like to convert into a true image. A member made my original, but it would be nice to have an option that looks civilized. "

Could you explain further? Do you need it enlarged? or changed in another way?
What do you mean by "True Image"? Do you need it in a different file format?
"Civilized"? I'm confuzzzed!!! LOL

Happy to help if I can!
G

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I didn't get the 'civilized' thing either. LOL

Hello Gordi and all Sheddites! Where is everyone hiding out at? Kind of lonely in here. Guess I'll go ride a dragon or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join